[MANGA/ANIME] Vampire Knight

Guest iZZYBELLA

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest masala_chai_tea

READ IT!!! It's an amazingly good series and quite different from others! Then again, Hino Matsuri's works tend to be this way. I love VK!!!

Guest fireyhanabi

I love this manga, especially the vampire theme ^^; actually, it's probably the first manga involving vampires that I've liked. The art is wonderful, and I'm just dying to find out what happens in chapter 20 (which is supposed to be 50 pages long *_*).

I started reading it in Shojo Beat. When I finished MeruPuri I wanted to see more of Matsuri Hino's work so I was really happy when Vampire Knight came out.

Wow! You're right cathy, those cosplayers are perfect! I like the uniform. *__*

I agree with you guys. Zero's adorably cute. ^^ The thing about him was predictable, I think. What I found funny about a flashback scene was that Yuki's hair was long as a child but now that she's older she has short hair. It's usually the other way around in other mangas. :lol:

Guest nashnash

i started reading Vampire Knight and i'm so glad i did..the artwork is great and Zero is sooooooo fine :wub: and the story is not like anything else out there...so cool! :D:P

Guest ;jenna

I LOVE THIS MANGA!!!!!!!! :w00t: !!!!!

it's the best!!!!!

Zero is love<333 :wub:

At first, I was a little hesitant about the story and the whole vampire theme, but MAN DID MY PERCEPTIONS CHANGE!!!!!!! :D I love it so much now!!!! The vampire stuff makes it even better!!!!

i've read up to vol 10 by downloading from the evil empire forum

darn, it's addicting and the drawings are nice nice nice

WHAT?!!! :o HOW?!!!! 10 volumes?!! I thought only 19 chapters are out.. : O!!!!!!!

Guest Feelings

chapter 20 was released today.

im waiting until the scanlations are out...

i did see it in japanese. MAJOR SPOILERS!!! XDDDD

im so happy!!

Guest 143 minwoo 012

Anyone else wants the scanlations??? already PMed the above ppl who requested it^^

heyy do you think you could send me the scanlations for it too >.< thank yous o much~ i read it from the shoujo beat, but AHH IWANAN READMORE :] hehe anyways THANK YYOU

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kiw1mel0n

I love Vampire knight XDD The art and the story line is soooo awesome *_*. I read up to chap 20 which is the latest =\. The first chapter was scanlated by storm heaven but they dropped it, so then Vampire knight forum was scanlating the rest. yayz! XD n sometimes u can find Vampire knight chapters n volumes in english in random manga forumz =\ u just gotta look really hard

Archived