Kim Sun Ah 김선아

Guest *alodia*

Guest shenn celon

and one more.. Is kaseifu no mita deserve our kimsuna? I don't know the whole story yet.. Maybe later I will look for it after work.. Sunny day again..

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shenn celon said: sunny day everyone.. I just wondering, after sometime I already can't view the some of pictures, luckily I already saw it once.. But why is that so? Is the chinese drama suna unnie is filming is entitled competition of roses? Just saw it on a site.. Thanks claribel unnie for the pictures..

Wow, thanks for the updates, claribel.
It's real nice to see so many pics of Suna.
Hope that this drama will be a hit but I still
wonder why KingKong did not release a
press release about this. Why the secrecy?

sueyip said: Wow, thanks for the updates, claribel.
It's real nice to see so many pics of Suna.
Hope that this drama will be a hit but I still
wonder why KingKong did not release a
press release about this. Why the secrecy?
 hello! sorry to inform u that i will be deleting all my posts here regarding the drama..PLs wait for the Official photos...

No problem, claribel. I suppose you can post pictures released
by Suna herself, right? Anyway, you have done a real good job.
Please post whatever you can, alright? Will look forward to see
you here. Take care.

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"K-pop Destinations: The Next Best Thing To Being In A K-Drama

For a taste of the sweet romance found in "My Lovely Kim Sam Soon," you may want to spend some nights at the Seoul Plaza, the hotel that stood in for the one Hyun Bin's drama family owned. If Kim Sam Soon's pastries looked delicious be sure to order dessert when you visit the five-star luxury boutique hotel. The hotel's pastry chef created all her confections. The hotel is located at 119 Sogong-Ro, Jung-Gu, Seoul. Call 82-2-771-2200. You can take subway line 1 to City Hall Station, or line 2 to Euljiro 1(il)-ga Station, or line 4 to Dongdaemun Station. For more information, visit http://www.hoteltheplaza.com/eng/location/location.jsp

full article at http://

bit.ly/16qzFwx

Guest shenn celon

im lurking on the first pages of this thread.. Really enjoying reading your posts and seeing so many pictures.. I also read that there was a meet and ym conference before.. Hope to experience it.. Take care everyone..

Hi everyone. Am waiting to hear some news about Suna.
Anyone knows whether she has completed her drama in Shanghai?
Do wish to see her in a commercial or a photoshoot and it would
really be lovely if she will do a drama back in Korea.

sueyip said: Hi everyone. Am waiting to hear some news about Suna.
Anyone knows whether she has completed her drama in Shanghai?
Do wish to see her in a commercial or a photoshoot and it would
really be lovely if she will do a drama back in Korea.

the drama will end on Dec 2013..30 episodesshe is having a hard time therehomesick I thinkShe will be back in Korea soon, to promote her movie THE FIVE...

Guest chajoowon

Hi guys i wanted to say Hi because im a big fan of Kim Sun Ah after i have seen her amazing work in Kim Sam Soon, City Hall.  She is the best technically actress i have seen in a korean drama.  Look forward to see more good works of her in the future.   I adore her quirky look in her works, her beauty is very different.
This is a good topic for news about her current, upcoming works?  Im pretty new to whole fan of korean dramas thing,world.

Archived