Quantcast
Jump to content
Guest *alodia*

Kim Sun Ah 김선아

Recommended Posts

Guest marygrace888

claribel05 said: marygrace888 said: hi.. fan here.. thank you. hope to meet you guys and ms. sunny soon. love the pics. thanks claribel. i hope to see suna someday. will there be a fan meet soon? thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest marygrace888

thank you. hope to meet you, ms. sunny and the other fans soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest shenn celon

Good day everyone... enjoying watching elle second road haha she's so cute... have a great sunny day everyone.. thanks for the pictures claribel unnie..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

shenn celon said: Good day everyone... enjoying watching elle second road haha she's so cute... have a great sunny day everyone.. thanks for the pictures claribel unnie..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest shenn celon

sunny day everyone.. I just wondering, after sometime I already can't view the some of pictures, luckily I already saw it once.. But why is that so? Is the chinese drama suna unnie is filming is entitled competition of roses? Just saw it on a site.. Thanks claribel unnie for the pictures..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest shenn celon

and one more.. Is kaseifu no mita deserve our kimsuna? I don't know the whole story yet.. Maybe later I will look for it after work.. Sunny day again..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

shenn celon said: and one more.. Is kaseifu no mita deserve our kimsuna? I don't know the whole story yet.. Maybe later I will look for it after work.. Sunny day again..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

shenn celon said: sunny day everyone.. I just wondering, after sometime I already can't view the some of pictures, luckily I already saw it once.. But why is that so? Is the chinese drama suna unnie is filming is entitled competition of roses? Just saw it on a site.. Thanks claribel unnie for the pictures..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, thanks for the updates, claribel.
It's real nice to see so many pics of Suna.
Hope that this drama will be a hit but I still
wonder why KingKong did not release a
press release about this. Why the secrecy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest shenn celon

ooooohhh so many posts that the title of the new series of suna unnie is competition of roses..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sueyip said: Wow, thanks for the updates, claribel.
It's real nice to see so many pics of Suna.
Hope that this drama will be a hit but I still
wonder why KingKong did not release a
press release about this. Why the secrecy?
 hello! sorry to inform u that i will be deleting all my posts here regarding the drama..PLs wait for the Official photos...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No problem, claribel. I suppose you can post pictures released
by Suna herself, right? Anyway, you have done a real good job.
Please post whatever you can, alright? Will look forward to see
you here. Take care.





Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest shenn celon

missing her much.. Take care everyone..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"K-pop Destinations: The Next Best Thing To Being In A K-Drama

For a taste of the sweet romance found in "My Lovely Kim Sam Soon," you may want to spend some nights at the Seoul Plaza, the hotel that stood in for the one Hyun Bin's drama family owned. If Kim Sam Soon's pastries looked delicious be sure to order dessert when you visit the five-star luxury boutique hotel. The hotel's pastry chef created all her confections. The hotel is located at 119 Sogong-Ro, Jung-Gu, Seoul. Call 82-2-771-2200. You can take subway line 1 to City Hall Station, or line 2 to Euljiro 1(il)-ga Station, or line 4 to Dongdaemun Station. For more information, visit http://www.hoteltheplaza.com/eng/location/location.jsp

full article at http://

bit.ly/16qzFwx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest NUNAAA

Kim sun ah posted a pic on her Instagram can someone translate what she says thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...