Quantcast
Guest *alodia*

Kim Sun Ah 김선아

Guest marygrace888

claribel05 said: marygrace888 said: hi.. fan here.. thank you. hope to meet you guys and ms. sunny soon. love the pics. thanks claribel. i hope to see suna someday. will there be a fan meet soon? thank you.

Guest marygrace888

thank you. hope to meet you, ms. sunny and the other fans soon.

Guest shenn celon

Good day everyone... enjoying watching elle second road haha she's so cute... have a great sunny day everyone.. thanks for the pictures claribel unnie..

shenn celon said: Good day everyone... enjoying watching elle second road haha she's so cute... have a great sunny day everyone.. thanks for the pictures claribel unnie..

Guest shenn celon

sunny day everyone.. I just wondering, after sometime I already can't view the some of pictures, luckily I already saw it once.. But why is that so? Is the chinese drama suna unnie is filming is entitled competition of roses? Just saw it on a site.. Thanks claribel unnie for the pictures..

Guest shenn celon

and one more.. Is kaseifu no mita deserve our kimsuna? I don't know the whole story yet.. Maybe later I will look for it after work.. Sunny day again..

shenn celon said: and one more.. Is kaseifu no mita deserve our kimsuna? I don't know the whole story yet.. Maybe later I will look for it after work.. Sunny day again..

shenn celon said: sunny day everyone.. I just wondering, after sometime I already can't view the some of pictures, luckily I already saw it once.. But why is that so? Is the chinese drama suna unnie is filming is entitled competition of roses? Just saw it on a site.. Thanks claribel unnie for the pictures..

Wow, thanks for the updates, claribel.
It's real nice to see so many pics of Suna.
Hope that this drama will be a hit but I still
wonder why KingKong did not release a
press release about this. Why the secrecy?

Guest shenn celon

ooooohhh so many posts that the title of the new series of suna unnie is competition of roses..

sueyip said: Wow, thanks for the updates, claribel.
It's real nice to see so many pics of Suna.
Hope that this drama will be a hit but I still
wonder why KingKong did not release a
press release about this. Why the secrecy?
 hello! sorry to inform u that i will be deleting all my posts here regarding the drama..PLs wait for the Official photos...

No problem, claribel. I suppose you can post pictures released
by Suna herself, right? Anyway, you have done a real good job.
Please post whatever you can, alright? Will look forward to see
you here. Take care.

Guest shenn celon

missing her much.. Take care everyone..

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"K-pop Destinations: The Next Best Thing To Being In A K-Drama

For a taste of the sweet romance found in "My Lovely Kim Sam Soon," you may want to spend some nights at the Seoul Plaza, the hotel that stood in for the one Hyun Bin's drama family owned. If Kim Sam Soon's pastries looked delicious be sure to order dessert when you visit the five-star luxury boutique hotel. The hotel's pastry chef created all her confections. The hotel is located at 119 Sogong-Ro, Jung-Gu, Seoul. Call 82-2-771-2200. You can take subway line 1 to City Hall Station, or line 2 to Euljiro 1(il)-ga Station, or line 4 to Dongdaemun Station. For more information, visit http://www.hoteltheplaza.com/eng/location/location.jsp

full article at http://

bit.ly/16qzFwx

Guest NUNAAA

Kim sun ah posted a pic on her Instagram can someone translate what she says thanks