Quantcast

Kim Sun Ah 김선아

Guest *alodia*

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Added new stills for the upcoming Korean movie "The Five"

photo354609.jpg

Added new stills for the upcoming Korean movie "The Five" (2013)

Directed by Jeong Yeon-sik

With Kim Seon-ahMa Dong-seokSin Jeong-geunJeong In-giLee Cheong-ahPark Hyo-joo,...

Synopsis
Based on an original web-toon, a woman gives up her organs for guarantee and takes revenge on a serial killer who killed her family.
After losing her family in front of her eyes, Eun-ah plans the revenge to THE ONE who killed her family. She lures people who need organ transplant promising them to give her organs after taking her revenge. 

Release date in Korea : 2013/11/14

photo354608.jpg

photo354607.jpg

SOURCE: HANCINEMA

Guest ss 1212

Added new stills for the upcoming Korean movie "The Five"Added new stills for the upcoming Korean movie "The Five" (2013)

With Kim Seon-ah, Ma Dong-seok, Sin Jeong-geun, Jeong In-gi, Lee Cheong-ah, Park Hyo-joo,...

Synopsis

Based on an original web-toon, a woman gives up her organs for guarantee and takes revenge on a serial killer who killed her family.

After losing her family in front of her eyes, Eun-ah plans the revenge to THE ONE who killed her family. She lures people who need organ transplant promising them to give her organs after taking her revenge. 

tqvm @claribel05 for the info and lovely pic..The Five high five ! Sunny fighting !

ss 1212 said:

claribel05

wrote:

» welcome!!!

Added new stills for the upcoming Korean movie "The Five"Added new stills for the upcoming Korean movie "The Five" (2013)

With Kim Seon-ah, Ma Dong-seok, Sin Jeong-geun, Jeong In-gi, Lee Cheong-ah, Park Hyo-joo,...

Synopsis

Hello, Claribel.  Thank you for all those pics. Do hope that the movie will be

a great great box office hit. Suna will be making an appearance at BIFF, right?

Am now wondering what she will be wearing when walking the red carpet.

Am anticipating her entrance in an elegant and charming gown.

sueyip said:

Hello, Claribel.  Thank you for all those pics. Do hope that the movie will be

a great great box office hit. Suna will be making an appearance at BIFF, right?

Am now wondering what she will be wearing when walking the red carpet.

Am anticipating her entrance in an elegant and charming gown.

yup..i hope so..the story i so interesting so the movie will surely hit.

Guest novchime

Hi I am new here.  I started to like Sunny after watching "Scent of a woman".  Looks like Sunny still has problems with her right arm?  I pity her. 

I hope her movie will be successful !

Archived