Kim Sun Ah 김선아

Guest *alodia*

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Philippines.. There's online voting for TOP 1O BEST SWEETEST COUPLE  in korean drama. Filipino's choice! It ends august 11, 2013

Top 1- GONG HYO JIN ( gu-ae-jung ) and CHA SEUNG WON (dokko jin) --THE GREATEST LOVE/BESTLOVE

Top 2- HA JI WON ( Gil Ra-im) and HYUN BIN (Kim Joo-won) -- SECRET GARDEN

Top 3- YOO IN NA (Choi Hee-jin) and JI HYUN WOO (Kim Boong-do) -- QUEEN IN-HYUN'S MAN

Top 4- KIM SUN AH ( hwang-ji-ahn) and LEE JANG WOO (park tae kang) -- I DO I DO

Top 5- GO HYUN JUNG (seo hye rim) and KWON SANG WOO ( ha do ya) -- BIG THING

Top 6- SONG HYE KYO ( han-ji-eun) and RAIN (Lee Young-jae) -- FULL HOUSE

Top 7- SONG HYE KYO (oh-young) and ZO IN SUNG ( oh-soo) -- THAT WINTER, THE WIND BLOWS

Top 8- GONG HYO JIN ( tae-gong shil) and SO JI SUB ( joo joong-won) -- THE MASTER'S SUN

Top 9- SONG JOONG KI (kang-ma-ru) and MOON CHAE WON ( Seo Eun-gi) -- THE INNOCENT MAN

Top 10- KIM SUN AH (shin mi rae) AND CHA SEUNG WON (jo gook) -- CITY HALL

( GONG HYO JIN, CHA SEUNG WON, SONG HYE KYO AND KIM SUN AH is always leading on that poll.. ESP.. GHJ and CSW.)

Guest chat27

i really like Kim Sun Ah, she is my #1 korean actress.. the first time i watch her is in My Name is Kim Sam Soon. and after that i follow her already., :)

Guest Xiindy Lou Wong

hi every1 im cindy from phil. it is my first time to post here in soompi ..im looking forward for more updates about our dearest Sunny .. hehe Good eve!! ^_^

Guest NUNAAA

Thanks so much @claribel05 I guess we have to wait for that long I hope we can see her in a Korean drama next year she's just too perfect :)

Guest ss 1212

Hi...i'm new here but i do love KSA dramas..thanks for all pic and info bout her^^..i follow her fb acc..sorry for my poor english^^

sueyip said:

Hi everyone and especially, claribel.

Saw this pic and wonder if Suna is back in Seoul.

Is the Chinese drama completed? Do hope to see her

in some cfs or photoshoots now. Really miss her.

Yup, she's in Seoul these days.

I think the shooting of her Chinese drama ended already..

No news yet, I will let you know , if I can get any info..

SUNmoring!

기사 이미지

Archived