Kim Sun Ah 김선아

Guest *alodia*

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Mixing-Matching The K-Sizzle: Alternate KDrama Couple Chemistry

If the chemistry is not right in a kdrama, the romance is not going to work. When watching a mismatched kdrama couple, it's tempting to think which actor you might have cast instead. Why did they choose that actress and not the other obvious choice?

Sometimes actors are cast for their star power, sometimes because the scriptwriter asked for them. Occasionally, a couple is cast because they look good together, but when acting, they lack that spark. You can never tell what will work out on screen. But it is fun to imagine who might be great together.

Here are a few kdrama couples that could really work:

Kim Sun Ah and Jung Il Woo. Okay, he's 25 and she is 37, but she starred with Lee Jang Woo in "I Do, I Do" and he is 26. There must be some way she could be in the same drama with Jung Il Woo. She has romanced Hyun Bin in "My Lovely Kim Sam Soon" and Lee Dong Wook in "Scent of a Woman."

Jung Il Woo has been matched up with Lee Chung Ah in "Flower Boy Ramen Shop," longed for Han Ga In in "The Moon Embracing The Sun" and lost Nam Gyu Ri in "49 Days." Please, kdrama producers, make this happen.

full article at http://bit.ly/11cn1y7

Guest Nawel

thanks for the pic, claribel hope our suna doing well in her new drama; i will support her ofcorse with all the sisters here in this forum and fighting love you

:-*

Guest walkietalkie

yogafan said: class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"...

Kim Sun Ah and Jung Il Woo. Okay, he's 25 and she is 37, but she starred with Lee Jang Woo in "I Do, I Do" and he is 26. There must be some way she could be in the same drama with Jung Il Woo. She has romanced Hyun Bin in "My Lovely Kim Sam Soon" and Lee Dong Wook in "Scent of a Woman."...

So, Suna's drama is The Competition of Roses?

Thanks once again for the news, Claribel.

Wonder which role she is taking??? Would the "two"

be scheming and bickering all the time? It's unusual

to see Suna in such a role. But ..... why is they no official

release of Suna doing this drama? This is newsworthy, right?

Kingkong Entertainment ..... What is happening?

sueyip said:

So, Suna's drama is The Competition of Roses?

Thanks once again for the news, Claribel.

Wonder which role she is taking??? Would the "two"

be scheming and bickering all the time? It's unusual

to see Suna in such a role. But ..... why is they no official

release of Suna doing this drama? This is newsworthy, right?

Kingkong Entertainment ..... What is happening?

Thanks, Claribel for the pics and updating us about

Suna's me2day. Looks like she sure misses her role

as YeonJea.

And thanks too, Cocomhe for the pics of our injured Suna.

Do hope that she's alright now.

Archived