Quantcast
Jump to content
Guest *alodia*

Kim Sun Ah 김선아

Recommended Posts

Guest NUNAAA

Thanks so much @claribel05 I guess we have to wait for that long I hope we can see her in a Korean drama next year she's just too perfect :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone and especially, claribel.

Saw this pic and wonder if Suna is back in Seoul.

Is the Chinese drama completed? Do hope to see her

in some cfs or photoshoots now. Really miss her.

 

 

 

기사 이미지

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ss 1212

Hi...i'm new here but i do love KSA dramas..thanks for all pic and info bout her^^..i follow her fb acc..sorry for my poor english^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest chat27

ss 1212 said: Hi...i'm new here but i do love KSA dramas..thanks for all pic and info bout her^^..i follow her fb acc..sorry for my poor english^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sueyip said:

Hi everyone and especially, claribel.

Saw this pic and wonder if Suna is back in Seoul.

Is the Chinese drama completed? Do hope to see her

in some cfs or photoshoots now. Really miss her.


Yup, she's in Seoul these days.

I think the shooting of her Chinese drama ended already..

No news yet, I will let you know , if I can get any info..

SUNmoring!

 

기사 이미지

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ss 1212

@chat27..ksa drama : 1.my name kim sam soon 2.city hall 3.scent of a woman..for me till now it's 3 best drama from ksa^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest chat27

ss 1212 said: @chat27..ksa drama : 1.my name kim sam soon 2.city hall 3.scent of a woman..for me till now it's 3 best drama from ksa^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ss 1212

@chat27 i do i do..not yet..hehe..bout her movie this is my list :1.s'diary 2.she's on duty 3.christmas ero 4.great expactation 5.girls scout..but my fav is she's on duty..she's soooo funny haha..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ss 1212

@chat27 i do i do..not yet..hehe..bout her movie this is my list :1.s'diary 2.she's on duty 3.christmas ero 4.great expactation 5.girls scout..but my fav is she's on duty..she's soooo funny haha..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest chat27

@ ss 1212, you should watch her on I Do i Do, you'll love it. She's on Duty, it's so funny. =))   =))   =)) ...
i still don't watch Christmas Ero, Great Expectation, Girls Scout.
do you have a link where can i watch that movie.??? can you share the link with me???
Thanks :)
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ss 1212

@chat27..all the movies i watch from dvd..about the link..i'm so sorry i'm not expert with this yet..hehe..but maybe other fans can help u^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest chat27

ss 1212 said: @chat27..all the movies i watch from dvd..about the link..i'm so sorry i'm not expert with this yet..hehe..but maybe other fans can help u^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

chat27 said: @ ss 1212, you should watch her on I Do i Do, you'll love it. She's on Duty, it's so funny. =))   =))   =)) ...
i still don't watch Christmas Ero, Great Expectation, Girls Scout.
do you have a link where can i watch that movie.??? can you share the link with me???
Thanks :)
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...