Quantcast

Kim Sun Ah 김선아

Guest *alodia*

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ss 1212

@chat27 i do i do..not yet..hehe..bout her movie this is my list :1.s'diary 2.she's on duty 3.christmas ero 4.great expactation 5.girls scout..but my fav is she's on duty..she's soooo funny haha..

Guest ss 1212

@chat27 i do i do..not yet..hehe..bout her movie this is my list :1.s'diary 2.she's on duty 3.christmas ero 4.great expactation 5.girls scout..but my fav is she's on duty..she's soooo funny haha..

Guest chat27

@ ss 1212, you should watch her on I Do i Do, you'll love it. She's on Duty, it's so funny. =))   =))   =)) ...
i still don't watch Christmas Ero, Great Expectation, Girls Scout.
do you have a link where can i watch that movie.??? can you share the link with me???

• 2 weeks later...

chat27 said: @ ss 1212, you should watch her on I Do i Do, you'll love it. She's on Duty, it's so funny. =))   =))   =)) ...
do you have a link where can i watch that movie.??? can you share the link with me???

chingu0825 said: chat27 said: @ ss 1212, you should watch her on I Do i Do, you'll love it. She's on Duty, it's so funny. =))   =))   =)) ...

Guest kuroshiro91

you are the best actress of korea :) my most favourite filmographies of KSA: 1.When its at night, 2.City Hall 3.My lovely Sam Soon 4. She's on duty :x but I do I do in my opinion didnt suit KSA, even i coudnt watch this, it was her first and i hope last worst choice :( i think this way may be bacause of lead actor, i didnt like him :)

Guest kuroshiro91

@sueyip thanks :) i dont like when one of leads is sick, its so depressing, thats why i couldnt watch till the end :( but lee dong wook is great as KSA, if this kind of drama is no problem with you, i recommend it :D wild romance (Lee dong wook) is also good, so cute lead couple :)

Archived