[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest tinsky73

He has iPhone 5s & the one he's holding in that photo is kinda small for an iPhone.

I'm not doubting anymore that it's a car key. SGC drove a Range Rover. Not that it has any connection to what he's driving now. I just happen to like that car! It's got so much space for a midsize SUV... :D

Guest ShayneyC

They are not convincing us, DongHae is not convincing us that they are together ok? They have nothing to prove to fans or to whoever. They are actually trying to keep it private as much as possible so if you're waiting for a confirmation before you are convinced its really up to you.. but why be miserable if you can be happy? :D I hope they admit they are dating but if they choose not to, there's nothing myself or any shipper here can do about it. It's either you believe them or you don't. 

* I really apologize regarding mysentiments girls but hope you'll understand me.

It's okay.... maybe you are new in shipping world... unlike many of us here the veterans.. ups and downs and sinking ship is been there done that.. it's never easy to ship hard since you are involved emotionally.. and it is our duty too to calm our hoobae (juniors) down...

Take a xanax if necessary... hehehe... if chocolates not working....

Guest ShayneyC

They are not convincing us, DongHae is not convincing us that they are together ok? They have nothing to prove to fans or to whoever. They are actually trying to keep it private as much as possible so if you're waiting for a confirmation before you are convinced its really up to you.. but why be miserable if you can be happy? :D I hope they admit they are dating but if they choose not to, there's nothing myself or any shipper here can do about it. It's either you believe them or you don't. 

99% convinced that they are meant for each other... im just sad but not miserable. Its a normal feeling of a fan.. :)

Guest kaman226

Ummmm I have left this thread for 2 days and now I hv to catch up with 30+ pages??

Ohh you girls are so crazy ;;)

Honestly, I don't think DW and DH are dating, yet. Lol.. They've known each other for a long time and made an effort to foster their friendship and keep in contact throughout those years.

DH even said in an interview when they asked about her friendship with DW and she said they're really great friends and she even met up with him on the day before he enlisted for the army.

And I think we can all agree that DH definitely accepted the role for Hotel King because DW personally asked her to do the drama with him. As we can also see from the drama's BTS and interviews, they are very very physically comfortable with each other. Him protecting her from the cold by hugging her and sharing an umbrella (beach BTS), him freely holding a hug longer than required during rehearsal (the BTS where he said to stay hugging like this because it's so cold), her kissing him during adlibs (swing kiss), last filming interview where he freely patted her thigh and asked if they should re-enact a kiss scene (twice), and DW even cutely asked DH for a hug simply coz he felt whiny! Lol..

These are all things that only 2 people of opposite gender would do when their friendship have reached a certain level. I think their friendship goes deep. They may not be each others' ideal types (coz if they were, they would've dated long ago) but I think friendships develop over time. She was very young in My Girl and even he admits that she has a more womanly vibe now. And she admits that he is more considerate and gentlemanly now.

I hope and I think most of us hope that this friendship turns into something more. However I'm not 100% forcing this ship to sail coz there are certain friends in life that we want to remain friends with and not want to risk the friendship with a relationship.

But, nothing is impossible.

Guest ShayneyC

It's okay.... maybe you are new in shipping world... unlike many of us here the veterans.. ups and downs and sinking ship is been there done that.. it's never easy to ship hard since you are involved emotionally.. and it is our duty too to calm our hoobae (juniors) down...

Take a xanax if necessary... hehehe... if chocolates not working....

No im not new and im not that young also.. hehe.. im in my 30's and engaged actually.but here i am acting like a high school girl for eonghae..hehe..maybe this is just my first thread that i have joined. But i've been shipping donghae since MG. i've been shipping a lot of couples also but it was all a failure.. maybe that's one of the reasons that i still have 1 % "doubt" if donghae is real or just very close friend. I joined the thread after so many years of being a quite donghae fan because i fell in love with them in HK than in MG actually. Donghae is more matured right now.and i love that. Their sweetness and care for each other stucked in my heart. That's why if i heard some not so good news about them it easily makes me sad. My fiance already call me crazy actually because of donghae..haha. bare with me in time i will be expert like you girls when it comes to shipping esp of course with donghar.. :)

Guest turquoiseblue

ayu_adams said: Honestly, I don't think DW and DH are dating, yet. Lol.. They've known each other for a long time and made an effort to foster their friendship and keep in contact throughout those years. DH even said in an interview when they asked about her friendship with DW and she said they're really great friends and she even met up with him on the day before he enlisted for the army. And I think we can all agree that DH definitely accepted the role for Hotel King because DW personally asked her to do the drama with him. As we can also see from the drama's BTS and interviews, they are very very physically comfortable with each other. Him protecting her from the cold by hugging her and sharing an umbrella (beach BTS), him freely holding a hug longer than required during rehearsal (the BTS where he said to stay hugging like this because it's so cold), her kissing him during adlibs (swing kiss), last filming interview where he freely patted her thigh and asked if they should re-enact a kiss scene (twice), and DW even cutely asked DH for a hug simply coz he felt whiny! Lol.. These are all things that only 2 people of opposite gender would do when their friendship have reached a certain level. I think their friendship goes deep. They may not be each others' ideal types (coz if they were, they would've dated long ago) but I think friendships develop over time. She was very young in My Girl and even he admits that she has a more womanly vibe now. And she admits that he is more considerate and gentlemanly now. I hope and I think most of us hope that this friendship turns into something more. However I'm not 100% forcing this ship to sail coz there are certain friends in life that we want to remain friends with and not want to risk the friendship with a relationship. But, nothing is impossible.

aigoo!! i've been incredibly busy these past days and i've just been silently reading all the comments in here.. i'll be busier more than ever these coming days/months/years nyahahaha!!!,

this is off topic but this is my prob ryt now

i could no longer maintain my tumblr alone but i cannot also deactivate it coz there are quite no. of followers there that is only active in tumblr and i still have to keep them updated.. so i've decided to change it and make it into a DongHae Paradise: Tumblr Edition hihihihihi

:)) so now i am badly in need of your help to make that blog still active.. is this idea fine with you?? or should i just deactivate it? lol but if you are willing to be an admin then just PM me... your help shall be greatly appreciated and thank you SarangHae

thank you @ditditdutdut and @taoeunjung for the trans... gosh this is the first time that i'm Excited and grateful for RM..

on the matter between car keys and phone.. i also think it his phone... for if you could see it in the contour of the edges of the key and the iphone, the key has more rounded edge compared to what DW is holding...
uUXyrVd.jpg
and the length of the thing his holding on top pic is proportional to the one he's holding at the lower pic and i also have my iphone here with me(fangirling coz ohmegosh our fon is very much the same) and i did hold it the way he did and the outcome is similar, well iphones are not huge afterall...  and the argument that its not his phone coz the top of his Phone was gray, well the top or bottom of the car keys is gray too so that would be invalid... my conclusion is probably it was just the lighting(shadow effect or flash effect)and angle of how he holds it that the top layer looked like it was black... but the car though, i think its really DW's... SO MAYBE! IF DW RODE WITH SEHO THEN DH DROVE THE RANGE ROVER TO THE PUB so they wont be obvious and all.. possible ryt???

ok this thread is getting bizarre each and everyday yesterday it was shoes, then kraken, then fan accnt, then now car keys vs. iphone.. oh my!!!! are we this deprived already?? 

IMO, the main reason why they cannot announce their relationship is because she just broke up with her ex.She knows public reaction towards her if she wants to go public. In my calculation, she broke up with his ex around Dec 2013, how do I know it, bc I followed her schedule last year together with her ex. They were seen together around November 2013 in Las Vegas, then in Jan 2014, I saw pic of her ex looking so miserable in weibo, and it's tally with his latest revelation that he was so heartbroken bc of the broke up. I even mentioned abt this in Dahae's thread around Feb this year.
@ayu_adam, you maybe right too, but since I followed both of them for quite too long, in a way, i know their characters (maybe not accurate), but their actions are too obvious, so I firmly believe they are in relationship now, a very young second round relationship.

Guest turquoiseblue

human1981 said: samzz said: li96 said: human1981 said: The girl said they bid goodbye to Wookie when Seho's car stop. Wookie said thanks to her and her friends. So meaning Wookie went to the pub with Seho's car. or maybe Seho drove Wookie's car?