[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Don't be disappointed girls.. maybe it was Wookie's personal request to them for not dragging Cherry too much because he's too over protective to her ...... think positive always...

UH-HUH. ;) The fact that Wookie waited on her says that he knew what time she was arriving. So, ya know. I think it was set up to give way to the Roommate filming. Maybe they agreed that Wookie went ahead to take care of work first, and she'd follow at the time that best suited her. I guess those pap pics taken with them walking together was when Wookie fetched her upon her arrival. Oh well. But I guess our previous theory about the smudged lip gloss & quick kiss in the car seems debunked now. Lol. But, oh well. Wookie may possess some ninja skill to sneak a kiss whenever, wherever. XD

ohohowelll... I guess we will have to wait for the RM episodes. Hihi

We still have that after party to wonder about. Lol. Did Jo Seho and RM crew tag along that as well? XD

Guest taoeunjung

GUYS~~TO TELL HONESTLY~WHILE I WAS TRANSLATING THIS,I FOUND THIS FANACC SO INTRIGUING OR SOMETHING'S FISHY,,,I MEAN ITS NOT THAT I DONT TRUST DC OR ANYTHING BUT,WHY WOULD THEY SAY DONGHAE COUPLE DIDNT ARRIVE TOGETHER WHERE IN FACT MEDIA PHOTOS CLEARLY SHOWED THEY ARRIVED TOGETHER~~AHH THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME WHO HAS A BIT KNOWLEDGE OF THE KOREAN LANGUAGE,,,AH I WAS EXPECTING TOO MUCH OF DONGHAE MOMENTS...BUTTTTTTT NONE~~AHHHH~~ CAN YOU @ditditdutdut‌ AND EVERYONE ELSE FEEL ME???  :(( :(( :((

human1981 said: @diditdutdut thanks for the translation.
I'm disappointed too but then again the DC girl already said Wookie always talking with Seho & Deok Hwa. So we could already expected less interaction between Chamo.

About DW and the Roomate crew enter the restaurant. I think after Chamo arrived together DH waited outside and let him and the crew went in first.

Guest turquoiseblue

human1981 said: @diditdutdut thanks for the translation.
I'm disappointed too but then again the DC girl already said Wookie always talking with Seho & Deok Hwa. So we could already expected less interaction between Chamo.

About DW and the Roomate crew enter the restaurant. I think after Chamo arrived together DH waited outside and let him and the crew went in first.

@ditditdutdut:TQ for translation dear u worked hard for us :)

If they didn't come together why was he holding his car key ? 

It looks like a Range Rover key since my hubby drives one... I was thinking that the black RR that Da Hae was standing in front of is his car... *I can be wrong*

Guest tinsky73

They arrived together. We have photos & media info as proof. DC fans didn't witness their arrival 'cause they were already inside. If it were me, I'd have waited at the parking lot & started taking videos as soon as their car arrived. 'Cause I'm crazy scary like that! :))
ETA:I might be wrong but in the photo that we think was taken from the Kpub, I didn't see the lapel microphone on wookie. But seho was there. In fact, I think the absence of photos from the Kpub is an indication that it was kept private for reasons they only know & I can only assume. *coughdahaewastherecough* ;)

Guest bella2008

thanks @ditditdutdut for transleted 
so RM filming warm up party from start,,,I hope will see longer DH onnie from previously.but, from recent pic ldw oppa for RM seem the next episode give viewers more DW scene. AT LEAST for wrap up party episode in RM later i get one evidence LDW NOT AT ALL BUSY WITH HIS I-PHONE DURING RM SHOOTING CAUSE LDH IS THERE.... :x  :x :x

taoeunjung said: GUYS~~TO TELL HONESTLY~WHILE I WAS TRANSLATING THIS,I FOUND THIS FANACC SO INTRIGUING OR SOMETHING'S FISHY,,,I MEAN ITS NOT THAT I DONT TRUST DC OR ANYTHING BUT,WHY WOULD THEY SAY DONGHAE COUPLE DIDNT ARRIVE TOGETHER WHERE IN FACT MEDIA PHOTOS CLEARLY SHOWED THEY ARRIVED TOGETHER~~AHH THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME WHO HAS A BIT KNOWLEDGE OF THE KOREAN LANGUAGE,,,AH I WAS EXPECTING TOO MUCH OF DONGHAE MOMENTS...BUTTTTTTT NONE~~AHHHH~~ CAN YOU @ditditdutdut‌ AND EVERYONE ELSE FEEL ME???  :(( :(( :((

Guest turquoiseblue

tinsky73 said: They arrived together. We have photos & media info as proof. DC fans didn't witness their arrival 'cause they were already inside. If it were me, I'd have waited at the parking lot & started taking videos as soon as their car arrived. 'Cause I'm crazy scary like that! :))

turquoiseblue said: @ditditdutdut thank you! you are awesome! im so disappointed too with how she told the story...so bleh! bwahahaha =)) she's obviously more of a DH fan than DW. She talked about DH with so much excitement but with DW she's like whatever 8-| :))  And it seemed that she's not paying attention very much on the lovey dovey stuff. She didn't even elaborate DW's speech coz we see him thanking Dahae again and touching her shoulder. Instead she complained that he talked too much /:) She didn't even know the two came together. Hello?! What is she talking about thad Wookie came first before Dahae? There are pictures to prove that they came together. Im so confused. If he came first, then we will get pictures of him walking alone right? And the story about the chicken cup soup that's so irrelevant ahahaha omg im ranting here now :)) I'm really sorry I just need to let this out. 
I hope we get a better fan account from a Donghae shipper, maybe we will see a different point of view. But at least we got some story here. Thank you for translating it again and to the fan who told the story, if you are reading this, I still thank you :D

Guest turquoiseblue

ditditdutdut said: turquoiseblue said: @ditditdutdut thank you! you are awesome! im so disappointed too with how she told the story...so bleh! bwahahaha =)) she's obviously more of a DH fan than DW. She talked about DH with so much excitement but with DW she's like whatever 8-| :))  And it seemed that she's not paying attention very much on the lovey dovey stuff. She didn't even elaborate DW's speech coz we see him thanking Dahae again and touching her shoulder. Instead she complained that he talked too much /:) She didn't even know the two came together. Hello?! What is she talking about thad Wookie came first before Dahae? There are pictures to prove that they came together. Im so confused. If he came first, then we will get pictures of him walking alone right? And the story about the chicken cup soup that's so irrelevant ahahaha omg im ranting here now :)) I'm really sorry I just need to let this out. 
I hope we get a better fan account from a Donghae shipper, maybe we will see a different point of view. But at least we got some story here. Thank you for translating it again and to the fan who told the story, if you are reading this, I still thank you :D