[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

58 minutes ago, samzz said:

Givenchy Fashion Show.

Vacation or honeymoon needs a girlfriend to be there too-not fun alone in Paris, same with Jeju,

wow looking forward to see him in that Paris Fashion Show

honestly I never thought it was a vacation bc of the presence of media, wookie don't do that, it just I read some post in IG saying it was a vacation so I got confused haha..

• Like 2

13 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

I just realize that at some point I like wookie's hairstyle. Hehe.. Enjoy Paris wookie hope to see a cheerful you on the fashion show.

And another good news..

I love his new hair style also, he look younger...he he he

Wookie's performance in Goblin was superb.  He deserves that award.  If he gets it, it may boost his self-esteem.  But win or lose, Wookie is the best actor for the Lee Donghey shippers.  

• Like 2

Everyone's happened is different.people's judgemental on a person is also different.beauty are relative.relative success.we are here to support beach choice.unity is destiny,maybe there is something we do not know why they choose to split.sorry my english is not good.i used to be silent reader for 11 years.just now i want to post.

2 hours ago, nurjalianna sitompul said:

Everyone's happened is different.people's judgemental on a person is also different.beauty are relative.relative success.we are here to support beach choice.unity is destiny,maybe there is something we do not know why they choose to split.sorry my english is not good.i used to be silent reader for 11 years.just now i want to post.

Hi nurjaliana, welcome here, and you can pm me anytime. However, since someone sending a minion just to inform how happy is Lee Da Hae and her boyfriend now, plus Wookie happy love life too, plus a spill bean from YG STANs WHO PROBABLY HACKED  some IGs account lately, bc someone is crying nonstop (since he is a baby) and hated Donghey shipper to the moon and back-so I cannot entertain much about their private life even in private. After the minions informant last week, few soompiers pm me already, asking further details, so I think better ask the real person who gave a warning to us last week. She knows a lot, and laughing at us thinking we know nothing.

and please don't mention my name in Lee Da Hae's thread.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

40 minutes ago, nurjalianna sitompul said:

Okey.sorry i have mengkonversi your name there(forum lee da hey).i want to communicate with you outside the forum,how to samzz?

I don't have any SNS account, just send private message to me via soompi.

-------------------

something inseparable

OnXIYX6.jpg

fk41IFa.png

• Like 3

anyone interested to watch Wookie on 1st Oct 2017-you can find the link below.

https://www.lofficielsingapore.com/fashion-week/watch-givenchy-spring-summer-2018-runway-show-livestreaming-paris-fashion-week

who knows maybe he will be doing runaway too-like 10 yrs ago in Thailand.

Image result for lee dong wook runway show thailand 2007

imagine Donghey doing the runaway bc both so tall with model like figure

bGAy4UX.jpgPUB3ZOf.jpg

• Like 3

2 jam yang lalu, samzz berkata:

9yqm0xQ.jpgeqat0dn.jpgUFaKzNE.png

KN7T4AF.jpg

Kenangan drama cewek saya dan hotel drama king.role mereka dalam drama domestiknya menjadi kemiripan dalam kehidupan nyata.wookie mengapa masih menunggu drama nyata, Anda sudah memainkannya di raja hotel drama.

Edited by pahan kincai
Am i wrong????
  • Like 1