[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

31 minutes ago, lovebeats said:

I always like 'Wait and See' game. Hahaha. 

But I agree Wookie doesn't need Oxford dictionary anymore. They can talk freely. 

Hahaha yes, no more Oxford dictionary, and heiress protocol.

But my friends seeing the fast confirmation as part of Wookie defense mechanism, in case DH going to announce her wedding days soon, at least his heart has back up. From many info in Twitter, seems like Wookie and Suzy already in blind item since Dec 2017. So I believe from Jan till March, they were really "some" with intimate physical needs. From 9th March onwards going to be more into heart and deep relationship. Yes how long it will last depending on how long they can hold the deep conversation. 

Now Wookie's loyalists have to deal with Suzy's teenager fans, good luck to them, we have had enough with DH's teenagers.

• LOL 2

57 minutes ago, samzz said:

@dolley  You have sharp eyes, thanks for the connection. You pointed out that DH and Suzy are using the same stylish I.e Jenny House, no wonder DH posted TWICE with her on screen husband with a real NAME "BAE" similar to BAE SUZY. She already knew from her stylish lol. She seems so happy with MR BAE.

So she still cares about her OPPA Wookie. 

Wookie sure knows how to put his revenge back, he choose a girl that he knows DH has access of information hahahha. I bet DH is the first who knew it. Ehm ehm

With a lot of connection and same circumstances, donghey is the common denominator.

and I think I learned it from DH itself,she’s very good on that since her and their clans awareness program in 2015

haha lets see the progress of the getting to know stage and the progress of the other one, well the new one made a huge impact local and international news unlike 2 years ago, but one thing in common they got some hate in some aspect. Well at least this age gap difference is telling me something, aside from no need of oxford dictionary, but wookie needs very long patience too haha

• Like 3

I think her house must be more tidy now as we know Wookie is quite OCD . Her house quite big as big as Dahae house but no surprise she earn a lot and work hard. She looks so simple minded person while I think Wookie quite complex in thinking. Maybe that's why Wookie wants someone simple minded to hang out.

• LOL 2

One thing we need to know, Wookie and Park Ji young aka JYP are drinking buddies and most people know how protective he is to Suzy. He doesn't like hanky lanky men messing up with his daughter. His policies, no scandal and he is very strict, that why only just getting together, both of them must admit it to public. Who knows in case Suzy getting preggy, better admit it now.

So how long they can keep the 40s yrs old conversation will determine how long the relationship will last. Unless Wookie always want 20s conversation. Early stage of relationship esp with hot body always feels like HAVEN, then just AMAZING, bet 3 yrs later, no more words. Lol

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, samzz said:

One thing we need to know, Wookie and Park Ji young aka JYP are drinking buddies and most people know how protective he is to Suzy. He doesn't like hanky lanky men messing up with his daughter. His policies, no scandal and he is very strict, that why only just getting together, both of them must admit it to public. Who knows in case Suzy getting preggy, better admit it now.

So how long they can keep the 40s yrs old conversation will determine how long the relationship will last. Unless Wookie always want 20s conversation. Early stage of relationship esp with hot body always feels like HAVEN, then just AMAZING, bet 3 yrs later, no more words. Lol

If you used to watch Suzy interview. Her joke is quite old man type. Maybe her background also. Really not kind of princess type of chaebol heiress. Yes, JYP himself maybe recommend Suzy to Lee Dong Wook because he knows Wookie personally. And Suzy is one his breadwinner in his company apart from TWICE and GOT7. So he needs to protect Suzy from any scandalous man.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dolley said:

With a lot of connection and same circumstances, donghey is the common denominator.

and I think I learned it from DH itself,she’s very good on that since her and their clans awareness program in 2015

haha lets see the progress of the getting to know stage and the progress of the other one, well the new one made a huge impact local and international news unlike 2 years ago, but one thing in common they got some hate in some aspect. Well at least this age gap difference is telling me something, aside from no need of oxford dictionary, but wookie needs very long patience too haha

Re to Oxford dictionary, that's why Wookie so invested at with Babyface song lately. The lyrics already said, no one believe "Donghae" Wil last forever. He must read about GHJ and Samsung case, whereby when eating together with in law and relatives, they purposely speak English among themselves, ignoring her.

This time Wookie don't hv to California, just around Seoul having good dinner talking in Korean at Suzy's parents restaurant. 

Looking back, poor our Donghey, always end up or to live with force situation and surrounding. Both are broken hearted, just like the song said.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

And I read recent news Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are on break again. Mainly cause by Selena's mom disapproval of Justin. 

Very similar story with our Wookie and Dahae. 

And to add to you @samzz, we know how Dahae's clan like to show off their English. Indian celebrities speak English fluently than them to be honest. 

• LOL 1

Saw his official fan club posting a video this morning about the dating news but they deleted the post, well better for them to be that way, try to distance in this dating news.

@samzz haha laughing so hard on your pattern, can I add on the succedding years only the wines made them amazing, and I think Suzy also love to drink hahaha. Actually my worry is can he really match Suzy energy? 

And oh I remember lately always heard on camp Twice, BP, JYP, YG hahaha now it made sense..

• LOL 1

52 minutes ago, lovebeats said:

I think her house must be more tidy now as we know Wookie is quite OCD . Her house quite big as big as Dahae house but no surprise she earn a lot and work hard. She looks so simple minded person while I think Wookie quite complex in thinking. Maybe that's why Wookie wants someone simple minded to hang out.

Looking at it. Both LDW and LDH choose a partner that is totally opposite of their real ideal type or should I say total opposite of donghey. Yeah maybe they just choose those person who are not complex and will easily follow their command.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Let's see how Wookie handle the pressure now. We know the pattern and how influential Korean media when comes to Celebrity dating.

Now they picking and highlighting about how fast Suzy moves on from LMH to LDW. 5 months, but DH even faster 3 months only, maybe bc just another Wook to another Wook. Family names take a bit longer.

They pick all the antis comments. Good luck Wookieshii, we have experienced more the last 2 yrs, now we just sitting with more popcorns,just like Youngji.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003225366

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bogs_0712 said:

Looking at it. Both LDW and LDH choose a partner that is totally opposite of their real ideal type or should I say total opposite of donghey. Yeah maybe they just choose those person who are not complex and will easily follow their command.

Tat is what I wanted to say too. Their partners are so opposite of their ideal type. Are they in self denial or? Pardon me but I feel this is kinda like Wookie’s impulsive defense? I saw Hotel King, there’s no way those feelings or chemistry is fake. Suzy is ok I don’t dislike her but just show me the chemistry to convince me ha. And I hope Wookie is truly happy and not showing a front.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

Tat is what I wanted to say too. Their partners are so opposite of their ideal type. Are they in self denial or? Pardon me but I feel this is kinda like Wookie’s impulsive defense? I saw Hotel King, there’s no way those feelings or chemistry is fake. Suzy is ok I don’t dislike her but just show me the chemistry to convince me ha. And I hope Wookie is truly happy and not showing a front.

To me the feeling towards each other is honest but confirming it just dating for few weeks seems like agencies strict protocol. Wookie has dated with others too,but none from JYP, as far as I know and his exgfs agencies not forcing him.

It's just like Hyun Bin and Kang Sora.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, samzz said:

To me the feeling towards each other is honest but confirming it just dating for few weeks seems like agencies strict protocol. Wookie has dated with others too,but none from JYP, as far as I know and his exgfs agencies not forcing him.

It's just like Hyun Bin and Kang Sora.

Bc she was so young she easily fall in love, looks like she’s enjoying the perks of her fame, she got what she want. And bc of their status they easily got caught. Some already gave so much awareness program but no media is interested resulting to giving some HD pic to media.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, dolley said:

Saw his official fan club posting a video this morning about the dating news but they deleted the post, well better for them to be that way, try to distance in this dating news.

Now I know why DWHolic deleted that post. If you go to his Naver, compared to yesterday whereby many still confused, today witch.hunt started already. Many negative comments on Suzy rebound love and Wookie interested in young idol, many media portal put tittle 13 yrs age gap on their news.

DWHolic are Korean, so they know better on the real perception over there. 

Well as what we have experienced, this is a real test either career suicide for him or win win situation for him. Well he is not dating political journalist, so they have to think about their post. Or maybe Wookie himself asked the to delete it bc knowing Wookie his mood easily affected esp if he read all the comments about his taste and his new young gf.

International fans especially the teenagers not aware of it.

• Like 2

Yes I went to Wookie’s IG and already saw negative comments flood in. Its like make or break. One hand both of them are like top stars but on the other hand I don’t really find them that compatible and Wookie’s agency admitted so fast when they are so early in the relationship? Dating has many phases. I’m just annoyed his agency admitted so fast this time. Coz it’s Suzy?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, samzz said:

Now I know why DWHolic deleted that post. If you go to his Naver, compared to yesterday whereby many still confused, today witch.hunt started already. Many negative comments on Suzy rebound love and Wookie interested in young idol, many media portal put tittle 13 yrs age gap on their news.

DWHolic are Korean, so they know better on the real perception over there. 

Well as what we have experienced, this is a real test either career suicide for him or win win situation for him. Well he is not dating political journalist, so they have to think about their post. Or maybe Wookie himself asked the to delete it bc knowing Wookie his mood easily affected esp if he read all the comments about his taste and his new young gf.

International fans especially the teenagers not aware of it.

Even on their IG the comments were too harsh, I manage to read some today, I realized it’s  really hard to date publicly if there’s a lot of issues needs to settle and you’re both famous. Seems more negative comments than positive, I think it has more negative effect on their career. the Lee Lee connection,  the moving on so fast, of course people judge them for that.