[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

12 hours ago, dolley said:

I want the real charity works not the pictorial here and there, well I think her true fans are waiting for that kind of pics, and I’m sure many clanmates will call her unnie, unnie..they are present if the post will benefit them

As you wish my dear..haha..but this is just a teaser, i think she will upload more if she's back home or if UNICEF officially release it too..

• Like 3

We heard that Wookie will be joining Soyou for her upcoming MV. Then Yoon Jong Shin also joins in. Hahaha, the ahjushi who sings Wookie's fav  xboyfriend song, every lyric hits him so bad.

So are they will be working together, creating another amazing break up ballad and MV.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/10/yoon-jong-shin-joins-lineup-for-soyus-upcoming-solo-album

• Like 4

3 hours ago, dolley said:

@bogs_0712 I love and appreciate it, so far the best post from her since 2015,  opps they read our thread..

Of course they read it, and how angry they are when we talked about self marketing, image cleansing and who riding on it. But it gives good results at the end, the controlled posts help her a lot  bc it doesn't catch the public. If people still pretending don't know what Knet perceived her after the announcement, the lying bar, well up to their delusional white clean angel, high class innocent man, no regret world. Plus we know UNICEF is not kpop promoter.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, samzz said:

Of course they read it, and how angry they are when we talked about self marketing, image cleansing and who riding on it. But it gives good results at the end, the controlled posts help her a lot  bc it doesn't catch the public. If people still pretending don't know what Knet perceived her after the announcement, the lying bar, well up to their delusional white clean angel, high class innocent man, no regret world. Plus we know UNICEF is not kpop promoter.

I want her to remember that people who love her most will scold her most. Most of the time we disagree with her, but we are not afraid to voice it out because that’s the only way to save her. I know this nightmare in DH life will pass, and I still believe the new DH is temporary. 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, dolley said:

I want her to remember that people who love her most will scold her most. Most of the time we disagree with her, but we are not afraid to voice it out because that’s the only way to save her. I know this nightmare in DH life will pass, and I still believe the new DH is temporary. 

To me if she is NOT whining about lack of career prospects as an actress in Korea, she also mentioned why reporters wrote bad news about her esp after announcement, why this why that, why crying or very sad (remember the blank IG) posted few days after announcement,with bla bla, whereby clearly said they cannot wait to be caught in fact LAUGHED why so late...if she is not WHINING, I'M also not WHINING. But what I saw totally opposite.

Whatever it's, we are human, point is just be honest with it. I can choose like ignoring anything, but I don't know how to be like "them".

• Like 1

looks like familiar bodyguards-I mean Zanotti own bodyguards

Image result for lee da hae hong kong zanotti g

I don't know if they talk, 3 years ago, we invited your costar Lee Da Hae, now I'm inviting you.

soooo shining and pretty-I saw the comment from some.

• Like 3

Continuation from "real" makjang drama.

since Wookie most likely taking Cathay Pacific, the flight time is around 4pm, then will be arriving Korea around 8-9pm.

DH since she said 13 hrs, meaning she took connecting flight, and most likely will be arriving around 7-9 pm as well.

Who knows if they will bump into each other. just like MY Girl scene. ahahaha

686b6df1gy1fkws2sn9yhj20qo1bfdl8.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, samzz said:

Continuation from "real" makjang drama.

since Wookie most likely taking Cathay Pacific, the flight time is around 4pm, then will be arriving Korea around 8-9pm.

DH since she said 13 hrs, meaning she took connecting flight, and most likely will be arriving around 7-9 pm as well.

Who knows if they will bump into each other. just like MY Girl scene. ahahaha

686b6df1gy1fkws2sn9yhj20qo1bfdl8.jpg

Nothing is impossible my dear :wub: .  Is it the scene where Yoo Rin as a tour guide saw SGC first who was actually looking for her?  And he was persistent in getting her back....yay! 

• Like 1

Yesterday was a blast for us, you just cannot run from fate.. 

DH doing Unicef which was done by Wookie and Gong Yoo too.

Wookie attended Zanotti whereby DH was the first Korean actress invited by Zanotti to Hong Kong in the middle of Hotel King shooting. I bet he really wants to see Wookie too, maybe his PR saw Wookie wore their pair of shoe after DH bought for him. Donghey's IG are very famous right? Good job chinggus.

Then both of them arrived roughly at the same time last night, even  no pic of DH, only Wookie, the timing of arrival was so accurate. Well unless DH divert her flight to another country or extends her holidays in Holland.

Then makes us wonder why Seho suddenly so interested with the current event, kkkkk

• Like 3

so wookie is not having any drama or movie before year end, so most likely it will be on 2018, well it just two months before year end so it’s ok and I must say although this year is not my type, this year has been very good to LDW..he was very lucky this year, actually a more balanced year, drama, a lot of overseas engagement, photoshoot, CFs local and abroad, vlive and fan meetings. So he earns a lot this year bc of his talent and hardwork, and in fact still has to work on his birthday. That’s good wookie, strike while the iron is hot but still don’t forget to celebrate your birthday with your loveones.

• Like 2

Looks good though, and the casts Jang Hyuk and Lee Min Sook,- I'm sure both don't mind if DH want to insert her innocent brand marketing in the drama. Maybe the clash with the PD and Director or other sponsors. If not they will get half and hour free chicken restaurant shooting place. Subway only able to appear 10 sec only per episode, if they hire DH, half and hour lol.

Btw who knows, what going to happen next year. 

Even Mr Cupid wished DH had a healing process. Sure he knows what bothering DH at the moment.

• Like 2

@samzz haha so if other drama always have a Subway DH drama always have a number and the location is a chicken resto,  the crew can save time and effort, The main problem is will knets buy it? 

Actresses paired with wookie after HK already got projects, so  the  ratings of the previous drama did not matter in getting projects. That’s why I still believe DH can have one too but like I said she needs to unload some excess baggage.  How I wish 2018 will be a good year for your career..Wake up DH it’s never too late..

• Like 1