[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

10 hours ago, samzz said:

Hyunkie and Han Chae Ah confirmed to act on Money Flower.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=052&aid=0001053733

I think the synopsis of the story totally not appropriate for her bc her world is full with innocent people.

and now that it's confirmed, we have to wait again, ih they said DH has many offers right? 

or maybe they turned down the offer, people around her don't like it, afraid that her oppa Jang Hyuk might influence her to get back on her senses and to her real world

• Like 3

3 hours ago, dolley said:

and now that it's confirmed, we have to wait again, ih they said DH has many offers right? 

or maybe they turned down the offer, people around her don't like it, afraid that her oppa Jang Hyuk might influence her to get back on her senses and to her real world

Or the MBC's PD and reporters who interested in her before have to resign due to MBC strikes to remove Park Guen Hye and Choi Soon Sil puppets. They cannot use DH for the clans marketing anymore. Remember last year DMC.

Seems like the other PD and journalists more interested on Han Chae Ah.

I hope her supercar superbuild JS Picture will come out with new plans or has new gearbox for her expensive car so she can move.

• Like 2

Some of the stories I read in this link sounds so familiar

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/08/29/k-ent-reporter-shares-details-of-kim-hae-soo-and-yoo-hae-jins-past-relationship-including-mother-hunger-strike-to-break-them-up/

Yes families interference is something so difficult for couples. I like Kim Hye Shoo a lot, that's why I always follow her news.

Imagine if DH and Wookie still single or not married in the next 5 yrs..Well both already said they wanted another reunion..

• Like 5

17 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

I think our suspect that DH goes back to L.A after her meeting in LeParc is correct and she returned in korea just yesterday. Maybe this also explains her outfit yesterday.

@ cherry4eva84 ^^ Wow ~ !! I am pretty and beautiful. ㅎ It is like a picture of a black concept. I like flowers and flowers, but it goes well. ㅎ ㅎ Flower arrangement is as impressive as my work and it is very beautiful. ㅎㅎ I think you have returned home. I hope you can get well soon. WINDH * ^^ *

If the pic at Lejardin taken on the same day she posted it, then our theory that she went back to LA seems true. Furthermore, I found it strange her boyfriend went to see musical without her last week. Since when DH not interested in musical, whereby she was the one who supported the ent in July 2015.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, samzz said:

If the pic at Lejardin taken on the same day she posted it, then our theory that she went back to LA seems true. Furthermore, I found it strange her boyfriend went to see musical without her last week. Since when DH not interested in musical, whereby she was the one who supported the ent in July 2015.

I guess since last March she's not interested in musical anymore.. Hahaha.. Well more than the fact that his going out without dh I'm more curious why seems like DH loves to stay in L.A more than in Korea, before I remember she always went back  home everytime she have a long break while shooting MGMM. Anyway, we all know that L.A is her real haven ever since..

Back on Don flower.. What else can I say, there's no more chance for JH and DH reunion this year and I'm more upset knowing that the PD for Don Flower is the PD of Fated to love you.. But it's okay there is another more beautiful project and script, right JS!!! that's why DH turned down this drama, right JS!!!..

• Like 3

About Kim Hae Soo and Yoo Hae Jin, I just want to give my two pennies about this story. Reading the comments and how they both still didn't found their other half until now that they both near 50 already..It only shows that

WE ARE THE CONSEQUENCE OF THE CHOICES OTHERS MADE FOR US...  (*knock knock)

If they, specially KHS didn't allow other people to control her life maybe there is a happy ending for her long time ago. But cannot blame her also, family specially our mother is the most important person in our life..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bogs_0712 said:

I guess since last March she's not interested in musical anymore.. Hahaha.. Well more than the fact that his going out without dh I'm more curious why seems like DH loves to stay in L.A more than in Korea, before I remember she always went back  home everytime she have a long break while shooting MGMM. Anyway, we all know that L.A is her real haven ever since..

Back on Don flower.. What else can I say, there's no more chance for JH and DH reunion this year and I'm more upset knowing that the PD for Don Flower is the PD of Fated to love you.. But it's okay there is another more beautiful project and script, right JS!!! that's why DH turned down this drama, right JS!!!..

they still making the right script for her, maybe that script is available on first half of 2018 kekeke

well for me seeing her doing things without that name attached, that's an improvement, and I saw a lot of DH only in July and Aug and now that she's in Korea, I wish to see her more doing something else that has value, not just flower arrangement.

Also I observe she gained a little weight,  meaning it was really good for her that she took all those breaks..she was not tired and stress when she's away.

• Like 4

And another sad love story btwn So Ji Sub and Kim Hyun Joo. I know some celebrities's mother always monitor their daughter on the shooting set, making the PD and Director uncomfortable.

I didn't know KHJ vow that she is not going to fall in love with other guy after the incident.

Yes, not all break up due to out of love.

• Like 3

One IG account who so obsessed with Wookie and one account specially dedicated to Donghey are hacked. The main target seems like Wookie and Donghey shippers.

Someone must be very angry on Wookie and us.

But this hacker sure know leedongwookaddict doesn't like DH at all. So who could be the hacker.

The ninja? Are we going to face another fried chicken war again. Similar cases when we were attacked by bluesky before?

But Wookie far more handsome..kkkk

• Like 4

@samzz both accounts were wookie's supporter, one who didn't like DH and one who is a DH supporter but they didn't like the post there about DH..common denominator?? Well I know of someone who I think runs a gaming online, something like that. 

It's just so sad, DH supporters account in IG, who always active in posting was only 5, 3 biased accounts hahaha, and 2 independent, and some of leedonghey supporters just repost from these two. Also there's a lot of efforts coming from these two accounts so that at least her fans can't forget her due to her long absence, but they shut down that one account, So heartless right?

So when I think about it, the culprit must be coming from the side who didn't show appreciation, respect, and love to her as an actress. and I know one who was very selfish from the start. Also remembered leedonghae4eva  told us  some dm'scoming from that side.

But I know karma is on the works, your evil doings will hit you bigtime.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz both accounts were wookie's supporter, one who didn't like DH and one who is a DH supporter but they didn't like the post there about DH..common denominator?? Well I know of someone who I think runs a gaming online, something like that. 

It's just so sad, DH supporters account in IG, who always active in posting was only 5, 3 biased accounts hahaha, and 2 independent, and some of leedonghey supporters just repost from these two. Also there's a lot of efforts coming from these two accounts so that at least her fans can't forget her due to her long absence, but they shut down that one account, So heartless right?

So when I think about it, the culprit must be coming from the side who didn't show appreciation, respect, and love to her as an actress. and I know one who was very selfish from the start. Also remembered leedonghae4eva  told us  some dm'scoming from that side.

But I know karma is on the works, your evil doings will hit you bigtime.

Yes, the obvious is why they attack the famous and big follower accounts specific for Wookie international fans and the most active IG Donghey shipper account.

And they did it on the same day and time for both accounts.

Why don't they attack account that more on DH instead. (Well the account specific for DH are not many btw).

If the same bluesky acc from here, I think someone warning the blue thing before.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, samzz said:

Yes, the obvious is why they attack the famous and big follower accounts specific for Wookie international fans and the most active IG Donghey shipper account.

And they did it on the same day and time for both accounts.

Why don't they attack account that more on DH instead. (Well the account specific for DH are not many btw).

If the same bluesky acc from here, I think someone warning the blue thing before.

my instinct was they are the same people, we saw all kind of warnings before. But at least I know until this day, wookie still matters. If they show it outside what's more inside? We don't know what is happening but based on their action, we still have to rejoice right? They give us reason to go on and to continue

well specific accounts are harmless, cannot shut down DH career forever, they can't even put any single caption..peace yow..

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, dolley said:

my instinct was they are the same people, we saw all kind of warnings before. But at least I know until this day, wookie still matters. If they show it outside what's more inside? We don't know what is happening but based on their action, we still have to rejoice right? They give us reason to go on and to continue

well specific accounts are harmless, cannot shut down DH career forever, they can't even put any single caption..peace yow..

And you know what is the main reason why I still in here apart from supporting DH and Wookie in my own way. Bc since the beginning they are watching us and studying us esp on our information which we rarely hide from public. Only the most sensitive or hiding their skeleton we talk in private.

That's the main reason also why I'm not in IG world, bc I know they are watching and waiting for me.

• Like 4

I know leedonghey4eva is not active soompier but she reads our thread, so since you made new one keep on posting, like what I always read, leedonghey IG make some noise hahaha, 

maybe while the other was busy in the internet world, the other one busy spazzing these two accounts that made her smiles, and like what we know everything that make the other half confuse should stop, from friends up to social media.

• Like 3

The kids attacked again.. Lol.. So who's next?? Are they also going to attack the one avid leedonghey supporter left in IG?? But if they do, what about DH's career??

Yes @dolley though I feel sorry for the two accounts but if we look at the bright side there's a reason to rejoice, LEE DONG WOOK matters.. Can't blame the jealous insecure individuals coz wookie is a handsome successful guy.. Or maybe there is something big going to happen or happening right now remember they are busy body everytime they want to expose or hide something.. Btw it's September already, not my most favorite month to be honest but maybe it has a connection..

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, bogs_0712 said:

The kids attacked again.. Lol.. So who's next?? Are they also going to attack the one avid leedonghey supporter left in IG?? But if they do, what about DH's career??

Yes @dolley though I feel sorry for the two accounts but if we look at the bright side there's a reason to rejoice, LEE DONG WOOK matters.. Can't blame the jealous insecure individuals coz wookie is a handsome successful guy.. Or maybe there is something big going to happen or happening right now remember they are busy body everytime they want to expose or hide something.. Btw it's September already, not my most favorite month to be honest but maybe it has a connection..

If they attack leedongwookaddict only, then we are a bit clueless, but why leedonghey4ever too, same day same time.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bogs_0712 said:

haha maybe that's their next target..

someone told me that they can trace the hacker at a certain fee, so watch out 

and I believe something is happening right now bc if there is none you don't have to waste your time and effort hacking those accounts. Well if it's just to make a scene bc it's September, then for what? For the attention of 10 people? Haha they are not popular in fact no one cares for them, people just throw hate on them. 

As always they are not playing fair, but in the end those who made dirty moves remained in the bottom. And oh btw someone is making a ninja move after the hacking..

• Like 2