[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

It's not that i can't move on but suddenly my playlist is playing my girl ost. My heart cry. 

Maybe because i still put a hope though I already sense donghae not together last year. It's my fault after a long time not contact with @samzz, I start messaging @samzz again.

My lastest post in this theard. I'm really knew about news before, "that reporter" who told to me rumors, she isn't a YGstans, she really is a reporter Korean from DP Korea, she said that  they really was reading all infors in all inter forums as: Soompi, onehallyu,koala,... when she read my post, she guess I'm a neutral fan so she asked me to help her through a email. Yes, It isn't right but I'm also curious and I also heard rumors from my country so I agree helped her.

Sorry samzz for lying, but she really isn't fan. She really is a reporter. And I also said to samzz that I think Donghae never dated together to she can feel down but in fact that reporter said yes, and they really dated and broke up in later March 2015, but didn't say reason. DP also get request don't report about this. And she told: Tlthings that they knew that is: Dahae went to oversea to heal with her group friends include 7 in mid April 2015 and 7 followed her since that moment. That reporter said DP never give too much money and real time to stalk couples aren't hot now. They just follow Lovesns from both. And they have news really comfirmed since 2 weeks ago, bc DH/7 pics in Thailand, DP bought them from a traveler Korean. She also said about DW status, he really single now, idol mentioned, that is Young Ji. They stalked him many times but nothing, almost time he went with male friends from army who is non- celeb, he even always went to eating alone many times. I don't know if he sad for this but i hope he will find a person suitable with him. As Dahae posted in weibo:" True love hasn't a happy ending bc True love never has the end". Yes, I hope he will strong as man in this song and will happy. 

• Like 2

I also think the pattern @samzz wrote is legit. I remember that period with blond!Wookie and I didn't really like that color on him, it was possible he dyed them out of curiosity and to see himself completely opposite of his usual self (Wookie always had his natural hair or dyed them brown, he rarely had red and blond hair). And it's true he was super skinny. He appeared a lot around at the beginning of the year and I remember in March 2015 at his fanmeet the question about marriage etc. while DH flew to China for her project and you could tell she was calm and happy. After then we also had some other stuff when DH went to Philipphines, but then nothing. Perhaps this new love story started there, if they said it's one year...

Oh was reading 100pages back .I am sad.Just look at the love we gave to Donghae the thread reached 1095 pages and so many member too.I don't know what started when but i knew Donghae was not together we could feel it.After that i started coming very less.I remember from bracelet to shoe to mirror to there hug how we discussed everything little tiny bit info.Onscreen i will always wait for them if possible.

I know its hurt and break ur heart even mine may be time will heal everything.I waited for more 10year for miracle to happen.And offscreen good luck to both of them.All Donghae fans.I am happy alteast we got HK as gift.

Hi guys! I read the news yesterday but, I hadn't got the time to post. 

I feel bittersweet regarding DH's dating news but, I'm feeling more sad than happy really. I think I'm really just frustrated that what I was hoping and expecting didn't push through. Before I knew about their reunion in HK, I was over them already but would sometimes check news about them. And then, HK happened and because of what I saw in the BTS videos I shipped them again. That time I really thought that perhaps it'd be their second chance at romance and that marriage would follow after. Well, the romance happened but, the marriage did not...*sighs*  Looks like fate has a different plan for them after all. Now, I just hope that our couple still remain good friends despite their breakup. Theirs is a beautiful friendship and it'd be  such a waste if they let their breakup affect their relationship as friends.

Anyway, kudos to all donghae shippers for taking the news maturely although it really can't be denied that it's heartbreaking on our part as shippers.... haha!  I'm happy for da hae and I hope wookie would soon find the right one for him :) Let's continue to be happy for them and support them in all of their endeavours. :)

• Like 1

@HoaD, that ok, all are over. The best thing we got so many insider information so we knew it for a year

We are very happy also all our evidence are not delulu, mostly are fact.

Abt u trying to convince me Donghae never dated, this one no one can  buy me on this, u are not the only one, many tried to change my theory. But there also unknown pm me and giving me the real fact, Donghae was real. A lover who love each other too much but very volatile and not mature in their second time relationship. Both hot temper in real. Plus Haeruma's SNS friend who also in the same military as Wookie informed the same. At that time all were private, but since it's over now we can share something.

We still may rumble but I know time going to end soon in here.

One thing I know right now, Wookie and Dahae are not close with each other anymore even as friends   maybe for casual call, etc, but nothing more, unlike their first broke up whereby they remain friends until HK.

As what I've observed, wookie is traditional and seems very workaholic while da hae is carefree and has become more open-minded since she's been exposed to western culture more than him. Maybe this is one of the reasons why they grew apart... ? I'm not one who loves to pry at couple who broke up but, I can't stop thinking or wondering where it went wrong...hahaha!

@samzz if what you said is true that they're not that close anymore, then it saddens me more. I really do hope they didn't throw their close friendship away just because they broke up. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, kyut4everandever_stv said:

As what I've observed, wookie is traditional and seems very workaholic while da hae is carefree and has become more open-minded since she's been exposed to western culture more than him. Maybe this is one of the reasons why they grew apart... ? I'm not one who loves to pry at couple who broke up but, I can't stop thinking or wondering where it went wrong...hahaha!

@samzz if what you said is true that they're not that close anymore, then it saddens me more. I really do hope they didn't throw their close friendship away just because they broke up. 

Don't be so sad, when couple who were so closed together and then decided not to anymore, it's also means both care for  each other feeling. It's more painful if just treated the past relationship like nothing like no feeling at all e.g. If u want to go just go, and I will contact u later for lunch or dinner. If my ex treated me this way, I'm sure I will cry out loud inside my room..

Samzz, when you mentioned both hot tempered, it reminds me of 2 bts clip in HK when Wookie showed it. One was the lounge scene when Dahae was with another actress reading through notes and Wookie walks in, there was some confusion as to who should say next, then you can hear Wookie kicking something and Dahae has to call him back. Another clip was Wookie complaining to Dahae as to why she would wear the dress when she has to squat down. :tears:

@HoaD you just make my heart cry. you know the feeling last year when I got the evidence that Dahae is dating 7. How broken my heart is. how deniable I am. Sad. we cannot have a glimpse of donghae love because wookie does not active in sns.

Wookie, if you still eat alone.  Call Me. I will fly to korea just for you.  Don't wander around Dahae's neighbourhood, it's just make you hurt. Please, have a happy environment during shooting of Goblin. Maybe Gong Yoo will help you to have a good movies later. I also know your intention to recommend Dahae name for HK is pure. You just want to help her. Lots of love from me, wookie.

• Like 1

Yeah, I also got the same vibe. I think they may not be close anymore because it would hurt. I mean, if I were in DH/DW's place I would rather stay away and check from afar what my ex is doing since he/she is a celebrity, than make a call to know the truth from the person, because it may still hurt. They may have had a second shot but they ruined due to who knows what, but it coincides with DH's period in China so what if Wookie was against her doing the drama over there, I don't know. That would be a childish reason but my friend left her boyfriend because he found work in another country and she didn't trust him enough to let him go and keep staying with him. From the looks of it, Wookie seems possessive and more traditional, while DH wants to be free to do all that she wants even in a couple (and it's her right). I could see them argue over something like this but obviously mine is only a supposition.

• Like 1

I still wonder what her C-fans reaction on this-but this post as my friend said summarized some of the feeling-not all

• verrucktheitluk每天醒来 微博必搜你 昨天让我很意外 但也是意料之中 毕竟之前就听说了 微博上太嘈杂 还是这里简单点 只想说 希望他对你是真的纯粹的爱 不是因为你在他困难时期陪伴他 对你只有感激之情而已!不知道这算什么缘分 世上千千万万的人 你却选择了他?!其实你应该有更好的伴侣!他是有多幸运!你太善良 总是默默地陪伴着 帮对方打气 你能学会自私点吗 多考虑下你自己吗 这几年你选择的人 哪个合格 真正考虑你的感受了 韩网评论大多都是不好的 还把你也讽刺进去了 多妈看了得多心疼 最后 除了祝福 不希望你受伤 还能怎么样呢 只希望你是真的很幸福…

cr to Ely for translation

The owner says she is too kind, always cheering on others. Can she learn to be selfish for once? She can do better. Why him out of many people? Reaction of Knetz not positive, her mum must be so hurt by those comments. Lastly, aside from blessings, and hoping she will not get hurt, what else can she (as a fan) do? hope she is truly happy.

-------

and this is funny

If I'm not mistaken, Yi Feng fan cafe, is the first who congratulate the dating-a celebration for them, at least they are not worry abt Yi Feng and he can moves on. 

http://kr.people.com.cn/n3/2016/0908/c204065-9112464.html

Surprisingly, a fan of doeja devotees of articles published yidahae riyi Fung (李 易 峰, yiyeok rods) they will have first sent a message of congratulations to yidahae. Riyi popping and yidahae was found jjikeumyeo the 2012 drama "Recipe of Love (愛 的 蜜 方) 'started dating. At that time, after two years he did not disclose the fact that two people break up riyi popping the relevant facts admitted. Fans of Feng riyi have said that the position has now been popping riyi yidahae and the friends found a new lover is worthy of celebration. (Translation: Eun Jin Ho)

• Like 1

Purplebass, from my understanding there were reports that Dahae/Wookie broke up sometime April/May 2015 and that Dahae/7 have been dating for at least 7 months. If correct her recent MGMM film time period in China which is just last few months ago, could not be the reason for their break-up.  :tears:

@samzz I felt a lump in my throat when I read this post. It sums up what many of her fans (shippers and non shippers alike) are feeling. Below is more thorough translation. 

• 每天醒来 微博必搜你 昨天让我很意外 但也是意料之中 毕竟之前就听说了 微博上太嘈杂 还是这里简单点 只想说 希望他对你是真的纯粹的爱 不是因为你在他困难时期陪伴他 对你只有感激之情而已!不知道这算什么缘分 世上千千万万的人 你却选择了他?!其实你应该有更好的伴侣!他是有多幸运!你太善良 总是默默地陪伴着 帮对方打气 你能学会自私点吗 多考虑下你自己吗 这几年你选择的人 哪个合格 真正考虑你的感受了 韩网评论大多都是不好的 还把你也讽刺进去了 多妈看了得多心疼 最后 除了祝福 不希望你受伤 还能怎么样呢 只希望你是真的很幸福…
  • When I wake up every morning, I search for your news in Weibo. I was taken by surprise yesterday, even though it was not totally unexpected, there have been rumours after all. It is too messy and noisy in Weibo, it is quieter and simpler here (in IG). I just want to say, hope what he feels for you is true love, not gratitude from your staying by his side during hard times! Don't know what kind of fate this is, there are thousands of people out there, and yet you chose him? Truth be told you deserve someone better! He is so lucky! You are too kind, silently standing by him and supporting him. Can you learn to be more selfish? Think about yourself for once. Your choices in the past few years, did any of them fit the bill, or genuinely consider your feelings? Reaction from Knetz has been mostly negative, and some are even mocking you. Your mum must be so hurt by those comments. Lastly, apart from wishing you well, and hoping you will not get hurt, what more can be done? I only hope you are truly happy...
  • Like 7

Wow some Cfans comments has a very deep meaning. Actually I was wondering since yesterday why her Cfans looks like too quiet about all of this ( or at least quiet in IG and other sns, not sure about weibo since I don't understand chinese) no congratulations, no fan made poster or combined photos of them knowing that some of them are very close to dahae and also wondering why dahae is also too quiet. Well maybe Dahae  just want to be private, as how we all know her. Anyways I'm hoping dahae is okay and sincerely happy. Hoping this love is true 'cause I just want her to be happy no matter what her decision is.. Tho my heart is aching right now but whatever dahae's decision I will respect that..

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, bogs_0712 said:

Wow some Cfans comments has a very deep meaning. Actually I was wondering since yesterday why her Cfans looks like too quiet about all of this ( or at least quiet in IG and other sns, not sure about weibo since I don't understand chinese) no congratulations, no fan made poster or combined photos of them knowing that some of them are very close to dahae and also wondering why dahae is also too quiet. Well maybe Dahae  just want to be private, as how we all know her. Anyways I'm hoping dahae is okay and sincerely happy. Hoping this love is true 'cause I just want her to be happy no matter what her decision is.. Tho my heart is aching right now but whatever dahae's decision I will respect that..

Yes, I also wondering why no congratulation message from her very close C-fans -maybe they sent in private- I don't know.

But one thing for sure, there is nothing from Dahae's mouth, just from her agency, unlike 7 side, he and his pr did all the talking. So we still don't know if she's happy it was exposed or she just doesn't care and never read any comments. She left it all to her man.

@Tey Ling No, I was referring to Best Couple fiming which happened around last Autumn, since MGMM is more recent. It's just a guess from external reasons we can think, of course. :) It could be many things. Both have strong personalities and have matured since MG infact they tried to protect their relationship, but perhaps they couldn't resolve their couple issues and would rather part ways than argue, because they both want no stress since they seem like the anxious type (Wookie looks like a stressed type).

• Like 1

"Can you learn to be more selfish? Think about yourself for once. Your choices in the past few years, did any of them fit the bill, or genuinely consider your feelings? "

Yes maybe dahae just want 7 to handle everything since he is the man. But honestly this quote makes me feel worried about dahae. I know this is just a comment from a fan. I don't want to take this negatively and believe that dahae made a right decision by choosing 7. But I can't help to worry about dahae since she's not saying anything yet.

• Like 4