[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest CherryWookieForever

Our favorite couple featured in a Vietnamese article released today:

Korean Stars reunion : Members - Quest unpredictable

<snip>

Lee Dong Wook Lee Da Hae

Lee Dong -woo and Lee Da Hae is the couple was much loved in 2005 with the hit My Girl works . Even fewer people favored place for both the title of " First Council - female gem " Kbiz showbiz . The lovable duo make fans hope they can last reunion in another work . Hotel King 's project with Lee Dong-wook Lee Da Hae back after 9 years .

1447769489-saohantaihop-langsao-eva--5-.

Lee Dong Wook - Lee Da Hae as " copper pearl female first " from the My Girl .

1447769489-saohantaihop-langsao-eva--4-.

Glitter shaping of both the Hotel King .

With beautifully shaped glitter , viewers can not help admiring " outpost pair female gem " day . In particular , content and style suspense good acting , couples thuaMy Girl again received praise from the audience . Although not reaching fever impressive effects like 9 years ago but spent much emotional audience choHotel King of Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook .

</snip>

Source: http://m.eva.vn/lang-sao/sao-han-tai-hop-thanh-bai-kho-doan-c20a244713.html

I do think there are Donghae fans not going to be happy with Wookie kiss in ep 8 as it was intense with the bubblegum transferred from the female lead actress mouth to Wookie, Oh oh oh .... wonder what is DH going to do next? :phew: 

if she re-enacting or displaying her kissing scenes with Joe Cheng in in CC, then we know she intended to it purposely- Love Actually kisses are more hotter than MY Girl and Hotel King (but cut by SARFT). That's what we called professionalism, both are not connected but they know how to do it passionately. 

But I don't know Zhoumi kissing style, he still looks shy though.

I do think there are Donghae fans not going to be happy with Wookie kiss in ep 8 as it was intense with the bubblegum transferred from the female lead actress mouth to Wookie, Oh oh oh .... wonder what is DH going to do next? :phew: 

if she re-enacting or displaying her kissing scenes with Joe Cheng in in CC, then we know she intended to it purposely- Love Actually kisses are more hotter than MY Girl and Hotel King (but cut by SARFT). That's what we called professionalism, both are not connected but they know how to do it passionately. 

But I don't know Zhoumi kissing style, he still looks shy though.

Haha. I guess maybe just a peck but I want counter kiss from CC. maybe dahae just kiss the sheep.

• Like 1

when I watch BG kiss, i'm acting like watching my husband kiss in drama and shut the laptop. hahahaha. actually, the way RW kiss wookie back is more passionate than wookie kiss her. How dare he kiss my husband like that. I need to call her. hahaha

but dahae is okay, she want to kiss whatever actor she can. I'm bias. keke

Edited by lovebeats

from what I know most celebrity couple didn't watch their spouse kiss or bed scene.

Oh Ji Ho even said, he didn't allow his wife to see his latest adult genre movie, and not invited her to the movie premier, (maybe one of the reason Dahae never attended Wookie movie VVIP)

the same to our Donghae I think.

Edited by samzz
  • Like 1

from what I know most celebrity couple didn't watch their spouse kiss or bed scene.

Oh Ji Ho even said, he didn't allow his wife to see his latest adult genre movie, and not invited her to the movie premier,

the same to our Donghae I think.

that's why dahae go to work, so that she doesn't have free time to watch BG. haha

enjoy our couple sweet and hot moments-we got extra bc their BTS also very hot

tumblr_n8a7i4XxIx1rs3l09o6_250.giftumblr_n8a7i4XxIx1rs3l09o5_250.gif

The same thing he said to Dahae during their final interview-Dahae has grown up into mature woman.

DW: It’s the last filming day. It’s 4.20 PM.
DH: To be honest, I have had thoughts like “Omg, please end soon” or “Gah, this is so long”
DW: It’s gotten tiring…
DH: Yeah, I had thoughts like that. But today, before coming to shoot this last scene, my heart suddenly got jolted. Ah, I’m getting so sad.
DW: For me, yesterday I wrote on SNS (his weibo and FB post), Dahae-ssi, my Amone, what I wrote was really sincere. After 8 years acting together again, it’s such a privilege..

tumblr_n9fbdf55jG1sp2ly1o2_250.gif

DH: You said, thanks for making my heart flutter. He never said that on set… when did I do that? *LOL*
DW: You’ve gotten a lot more prettier than before.
DH: What is this vibe?…*LOL*
DW: You’ve gotten more mature..
DH: It’s cos I’ve gotten older
DW: More than when meeting as SGC and JYR, meeting you as CJW and AMN is more exciting
DH: *jokes* But I like SGC more..
DW: Unfortunately (I/we) can’t go back
DH: Hehehe, no, CJW is way cooler

tumblr_n8b1rhE3Tq1qbb8n2o3_500.gif

tumblr_n8b1rhE3Tq1qbb8n2o5_500.gif

------------

last but not least enjoy our passionate more personal Donghae feeling

tumblr_n8b52sqbNj1rngqpbo1_250.giftumblr_n8b52sqbNj1rngqpbo2_250.gif

tumblr_n8b52sqbNj1rngqpbo3_250.giftumblr_n8b52sqbNj1rngqpbo4_250.gif

tumblr_n8b52sqbNj1rngqpbo5_250.giftumblr_n8b52sqbNj1rngqpbo6_250.gif

tumblr_n8b6qx6jqT1rngqpbo1_250.giftumblr_n8b6qx6jqT1rngqpbo2_250.gif

tumblr_n8b6qx6jqT1rngqpbo3_250.giftumblr_n8b6qx6jqT1rngqpbo4_250.gif

cr: AQ's blog

• Like 5

back to reality-deep inside our heart we want to hear free rumor of Dahae and her ex-bf, bc this has been affected our Donghae public exposure, their reputation and weibo attack.

Now hot in the oven, is not what we want to hear to any party actually-media and public are so cruel. Her ex-has been accused to cause a rumor divorce of his latest female costar, and rumor said he is hospitalized in Korea, that's why you don't see any of his airport pic back home to China.

I know this nothing to do with Dahae, but the news at least clear up some of bad thing they said about her last May 2015. Poor to that guy too, he's too successful now, and left and right people attacking him, same with Dahae during her glory day.

If the rumor is true-those who pretending, the real antis or whoever, have to eat their words. Even some of loyal fans are a bit affected and questioning Dahae integrity at that time causing her to lost more than hundred thousands followers in weibo.

• Like 1

Guest Msiafan

Samzz, while waiting for more news on the Donghae couple, is it ok to ask on more info with regard to LYF? Thought the reasons he is in Korea is to visit his current purported gf current filming with LMH and some CF. Is the current gf the latest costar getting divorce? If he is in hospital in Korea it has been at least a week, and must be serious?

Samzz, while waiting for more news on the Donghae couple, is it ok to ask on more info with regard to LYF? Thought the reasons he is in Korea is to visit his current purported gf current filming with LMH and some CF. Is the current gf the latest costar getting divorce? If he is in hospital in Korea it has been at least a week, and must be serious?

Yes please, I want to know more too.

I tried Googling, I can't find any.

I don't know much either, but they are among the top 3 search in weibo today. Plus few of his fans in their cynical way, telling Dahae-"don't you want to visit him...."

here the link if you u want to know further, of course by google translation

http://s.weibo.com/weibo/%E6%9D%A8%E5%B9%82%20%E5%88%98%E6%81%BA%E5%A8%81&Refer=STopic_history

Edited by samzz

Wait, please correct me if I'm wrong, Li Yi Feng has 34 MILLION Weibo followers?!?!?!?! :blink:

If true, no wonder on huge attack on Dahae on her Weibo account.

Wait, please correct me if I'm wrong, Li Yi Feng has 34 MILLION Weibo followers?!?!?!?! :blink:

If true, no wonder on huge attack on Dahae on her Weibo account.

I think 24 million, he got 22 millions within 1 year, faster than any other people-even Lee Min Ho.

so you know how Donghae has to be in hiding mode-the attack is no joke, not so much on Wookie, but more on Dahae-now they join venture with other actresses fans, who not satisfied with Wookie/Dahae deep friendship.-making it more bigger. That's why I pay more attention to this than any other issues affecting our Donghae.

----------------

PD praising his stars non-stop, making us cannot wait for their drama

10724935_891114607602466_2144827963_a.jp daehwakoh #bestcouple#김서라#이다해#최고의커플#sorakim

How talented they are!
Really really funny!!!^^~ 
5h
Read more at http://websta.me/p/1120756855691783196_1212381514#2Yu8AbpOhdWkBhli.9912277532_786392644805103_1089472826_n.jp

12219462_1063027520394908_20787964154845

• Like 1

Oh yes I'm sorry. I found LYF's real Weibo account, it's 25million, the one I saw is a fan account, with 340K followers.

Anyway, Dahae's Weibo has 6.7million followers, I hope the number increase after her Best Couple drama :wub: