[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

ROM will be actually end. Episode 45 will be the last episode of this showhttp://www.soompi.com/2015/04/05/sbss-roommate-to-be-canceled/
I'm curious about the intention of Dong Wook and Dahae. With a bit of illusion, I hope they will be marry before the start of the project they will be implemented later this year. 
Pray for all
[-O<

bluewings666 said: @samzz, do you think the footage was filmed recently? Didnt the PD said they have enough materials for eps last mid-April? I also think he may have mixed feelings. It is like the hard work he had been given in for last year (3 dramas and 1 variety show) didnt yield good results. It must be quite frustrating feelings. But he has strong heart and he already got his biggest ever reward -- his sugar babe
--------usually pic posted in RM by Joon always 1 month old, not recent. I think i remember seeing Rohei, Joon and Wookie together going somewhere and abt 1-2 months ago and that scene not yet shown in RM. Their time line always inconsistent in one ep.

--------------
@Vix, TQ so much for the clarification, i didn't search it thoroughly abt it.

talking about the famous hair salon "aurabeauty" ' and Dahae fav hairstylist aurahana, I saw a big list of celebrities who are their main customers.
Dahae and Wookie are their loyal customers since year >2005. I remember during Donghae forum 9 years ago, one rumor mentioned fan got the info from the staff at one hair salon, Donghae were dating around yr 2006 and both were regular customer at the salon and said both were very sweet couple. I think this is the hair salon the fans was talking about. They are still loyal until now, and the main hairstylist for Dahae's LA pic wedding pic last year and Wookie latest Cartier and Hawaii photoshoot.
http://www.aurabeauty.co.kr/home/?c=1/15

aurabeauty_hair
#aurabeauty #아우라뷰티 #이동욱 #leedongwook #아이언맨 #cheongdam #청담 #hair #임정호부원장 #makeup #김지영실장 #aurahair #아우라헤어

#aurabeauty #아우라뷰티 #이동욱 #leedongwook #아레나옴므플러스 #arena #cheongdam #청담 #hair 임정호부원장 #aurahair #아우라헤어

#aurabeauty #아우라뷰티 #이다해 #버건디 #cheongdam #인스타일웨딩 #hair 박미형디자이너 #aurahair

RM, Wookie is soooooo in personality, enjoy it so much seeing him laughing non stop and Joon antic. Wookie really likes funny person right, that's why he cannot forget his sugar, who can create the same joke and makes him laughing non stop.
laughing without sound in the temple is the best part.

This is the best 3 stooges, the RM trio
VkmAT6c.png
qaHTUIc.png
TTYYlby.png
uUOqTeB.png
SjjgZob.png

Dahae's teacher and her proud loving message,

@ Sun kitten 121
Three years ago, in April. I am honored to be your teacher! I am very happy to know you have a section of an unforgettable experience! This is a photo of the year when we practice the script when Xitang. Li and more honest when you do not like my bar. Do not look at the camera with me @ Lee Da Hae[Mud horse][black line][Grievance] | Korea Seoul

http://www.weibo.com/sunruichen121

57525b25jw1eqy96ny0ebj20go0m8gq0.jpg

I'm not sure if I hv posted the same translation on the holding hand 9 yrs old story, but here is the original news from Nate and the Eng translation.
Wookie's explanation in one of his interviews about the hand holding pic with Dahae 

이동욱 "이다해와 열애설은 오해"

이동욱이 인터넷을 뜨겁게 달궜던 이다해와의 열애설에 대해 입을 열었다.

로맨틱코미디영화 '최강로맨스'(감독 김정우•제작 더드림앤픽쳐스 화인웍스)의 개봉을 앞둔 이동욱은 자신과 이다해가 손을 잡았다고 해 화제가 됐던 사진을 직접 봤다며 "순간 캡처 때문에 생긴 오해일 뿐"이라고 웃음을 지었다.

이동욱과 이다해가 손을 잡고 있다 방송 카메라를 발견하고 손을 놨다는 설명이 달린 문제의 사진은 모 포털사이트에서 50만건이 넘는 폭발적인 조회수를 기록한 바 있다. 네티즌들은 이를 두고 SBS 드라마 '마이 걸'에 함께 출연했던 두 사람의 열애설 증거라고 수군거리기도 했다.

이동욱은 이에 대해 "저 역시 얘기를 듣고 찾아봤는데 알고보니 '무한도전' 카메라에 잡힌 패션쇼 때였다"며 "앞뒤로 걸어가며 순간적으로 손이 겹친 것을 교묘하게 캡처해 뒀더라"고 말했다.

이동욱은 "방송 이후에도 다해와 친하게 지내는 건 맞지만 오해가 있다"며 "놀라운 조회수를 보고 '이다해 참 인기 많네'하고 그냥 넘어갔다. 몇백초 분의 1단위로 이뤄지는 캡처에는 당할 수가 없다"며 너털웃음을 지었다.

이동욱과 이다해가 출연했던 드라마'마이걸'의 한 장면. ⓒSBS

모바일로 보는 스타뉴스 "342 누르고 NATE/magicⓝ/ez-i"

roky@mtstarnews.com

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

김현록 기자

Translation:
Waiting for SR to be officially opened in theatres on 1/25, LDW has made the following explanation after was shown the hand holding pic.

LDW's face turned a slight shade of pink :blush when he explained that "he had actually seen the pic already and the shot was taken when their hands happened to touch briefly, that's why it was mistaken as the hand holding“

LDW and LDH showed up at the fashion show together, then the pic of holding hands was taken and posted on the internet. The pic was deemed as the evidence that they are in love. It was one of the hot topics on the internet and was viewed more than 50,000 times. The fans who had seen the pic thought they looked very good together, therefore question was raised if they are secretly dating.

LDW cleverly answered that "after hearing about it and saw the pic, the shot just happened to be taken when their hands touched during swinging.

LDW admitted that he and LDH has kept in frequent contact after MG and their relationship is very good :iloveyou: :hug But the pic was just a mistake. He was surprised to hear the number of times this pic was viewed on the internet, he said laughingly that it was due to LDH's popularity and the pic can only happened in one hundred tenth of a second but it got captured. 

junjinxin20061128201456.jpg
---------------
9 yrs ago his face turned red when asked abt that skinship with Dahae, but now no more shy shy thing, straight to the point.

hug me
HYxiK5k.jpg

kiss me
tumblr_n9fftlwJX61sp2ly1o3_250.gif
tumblr_n9fftlwJX61sp2ly1o7_250.gif

Guest tinsky73

I've seen the video & thought that it was indeed a brief hand holding. It happened after da hae held his arm when she was telling him something while they were walking. Her hand must've instinctively reached down to his & then remembered they were in front of media people so they let go immediately. There's no way it was just a case of both their hands coincidentally touching during swinging. Da hae clearly hooked her hand to his.

So yeah, them holding hands has become a habit they had to control when in public. Borne out of the 93746278483838 times they've been doing it in private... :))

I always love when I encountered Korean talking about wedding and they mentioned our Chamo. Like giving some hope, esp when the ista acc owner and her friends are in wedding business.
roseuu35 #웨딩 #웨딩부케
#웨딩헤어 #웨딩커플
#포레스타안나 #사랑

이런 느낌 넘 죠타~ #이동욱#이다혜 
2h

Well, here is the evidence..watch it and justify it yourself.. ^_^
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LbR-GvP2Cfo
Rather than discussing about holding hands, wondering when they will appear in public together again...miss those moments... 
and Netizenbuzz released an article about dating scandals..this year they have 17 dating scandals, 6 denied, 9 confirm..hmm...wondering if our Chamo is included...

One of my Japanese chingus on Instagram got the Hotel King DVD because she won it at a contest. I really hope there's unseen material insidee! There's an interesting Chamo collage:

EvSp2FS.jpg

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/959327498521108567_531331879
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/959331264544727222_531331879

Sooner or later the day we will see this will arrive hehe

iHk0sSg.jpg

without promotion HK still doing fine.

Japan Sarellite CS Channel -Korean Drama Lee Dong Wook starring "Hotel King" notice + commentary

"My Girl" in partnered the Lee Dong Wook & Lee Da Hae is again tag the first time in eight years that was popular blockbuster!
Seven heroine of heirs to Tour of conflict management rights of star hotels and manager of sweet dangerous Rabusasu pence! April 10 (gold) Start! http: //www.eigeki.com/special/hanryu _...

from Amazon twitter, HK among current top 10 best selling DVD.

DVD Amazon bot @ DVDAmznNew Apr 7
Korean TV drama of best-selling # 9: Hotel King DVD Complete BOX - Lee Dong Wook, other ...

South Korea's best-selling @ Korea_kankoku Apr 7
Korean TV drama bestseller → 10 place: Hotel King DVD Complete BOXhttp://amzn.to/1Ch9o1V  # DVD  # Blu-ray # Korea  # Korea  # South Korea

That's very nice to hear about the DVD, I would buy it as well if it didn't cost so much for a person who lives far from Japan like me (it's worth 150 USD $). Japan really enjoyed the drama and other asian countries as well. We talked countless times about what could have not worked for HK in Donghae's homeland, so I'm not gonna say it again. I hope for our OTP that they are happy because be loved from various kind of countries it's really important, it means that as actors, they arrive to the public outside of SK. Have a foreign audience breaks the walls created by the language and different cultures. The good sales and Wookie and Da Hae's requests in Japan, China, Thailand, Malesia, Vietnam, etc, only prove this. If they weren't liked at all, I doubt Wookie would make people come in a large number at his fan meeting in Japan or in China, or I doubt Da Hae would have so many Chinese supporters who are head over heels for her and always comment on her kindness. Some networks should understand that you should not only bring high ratings to be POPULAR (as if HK didn't have good ratings, PHEW!). I see the actors they considered to be more popular than Donghae to have dramas hit less than 13% average. Be POPULAR means that people would come to see you when you do a public event, ask to take a pic when you are at an airport, etc etc. It means that your face cannot pass unobserved. You tried to put Wookie and Da Hae in a corner but fans still supported them! That's the power of one's popularity! lol sorry for the rant.