[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Anybody get any news on Roommate 3?  Is this week's episode really the last one?  How come SBS has no update yet?  Didn't even have any picture since last week, they may have stop filming already.   :(

Thank you @bluewings666@Princi_86 for the info regarding Roommates!

I am surprised that there is still no news from SBS about the coming show.  Will there be Roommates 3 or a completely new show?  Either way they should have already started to promote that by now.  Weird!

Wow... it's been so silent over here even if I lurk every day. I feared something like this would happen because we have got a week full of pictures and news a couple of days ago. No news always means good news in any case. I'm sure Da Hae's will come out soon because I sense she will accept some offer before it's Summer time... then Wookie may accept something too, and once they are both done, they could get married in December 2015, haha! It's not impossible, but of course I am here daydreaming. I wish they would update us through their SNS accounts so that we would feel happier and know they are having a nice time, but that is asking too much. Maybe DH could update us with a picture on Easter, but she didn't update on Xmas Day, I am not expecting her to do it ON Easter Day, maybe a couple of days after.

Here's some DongHae pics I have posted on my IG account dedicated to them. If I am more inspired, I may turn some into one shots. ;)

62q76AC.jpg

~ At first she felt embarrassed. Wow, that moment had finally came! He went to the appointed place and even though he was late, she wouldn't hold it against him. His eyes were saggy and red, and she wondered if he had been crying. Before she could say anything, he hugged her tight and she understood. Yes, there was definitely something bothering him. When she recoiled back her sanity, he surprised her again. He cupped her face with both hands and stared at her. Now she could see well that his eyes were red. She wished to comfort him to let him know she was there, but he ended up doing it when he kissed her. He put enough passion in that kiss, that she realized how broken and in need of love that man was, that without her, he would crumble. That's why she tried her best to make him happy. To let the man see there wasn't only hurt in this word, but also hope. And that if he ever felt like he would be erased by his grief, he would find a shoulder to lean on. ~

0GALGX8.jpg

~ He always liked to watch her while she prepared to go out. At first he used to watch her quietly, glancing without being noticed. But he realized that his attentions didn't pass unobserved. She noticed his eyes wander on her back, and smiled at her reflection in the mirror. One day she caught him staring. He looked away, pretending to see his hands, so she laughed. "Feeling happy?" he asked. "The word happy doesn't cover this feeling enough" she smiled again. "What's the reason?" He wondered, but she only grinned and continued what she was doing, and so did he. Maybe he wasn't aware, but a simple gesture like that, feeling desired and loved, was already enough for her. Maybe she didn't know either that seeing her smile made him confident he was doing something right with her. So they would both keep on trying to always make each other be grateful to be with each other... And love. ~

kJWYwoT.jpg

wROKkVi.jpg

5gvryTt.jpg

AxlLtzW.jpg

OM2PEqZ.jpg

Hello everybody ♥ After of much much time that I posted in this thread :)Well , the ocasion is that Wookie updated his official facebook with a selca  *-*
11133843_352700501597672_457782504676153

화보 찍어요 기대하세요~ 
They're making a pictorial Do not miss it ~

According to dongwookadicts IG , he is making a pictorial for @stylechosun April edition ... In IG there're many photos BTS ..
Enjoy your weekend!