[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest ladblueluvdonghae

Greetings from the Middle East! Newbie here.. I'm quietly stalking this thread for almost 3 days and I'm loving it!  Thanks to google I found this forum.. I was actually searching for news about Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook after I finished HK series.. though I watched "My Girl "long time ago and they really are the perfect match! 

I watched the HK BTS and I'll trust my woman instincts! Haha..

LDH & LDW body gestures offcam..(eyes,lips,hands.. those ad lib kissing and hugging thing!) 

- Sofa scene.. LDW hand under the blanket! Wheeww..

- LDW love bite on the neck..(E29 p3.. I'm smiling like crazy!)

- I just read a post that someone spotted LDH & LDW having dinner together..with his assistant? But no pictures since it's a high class restaurant.. correct me if I'm wrong..

- Lastly, gorgeous HK SELCA pictures of them.. so romantic! Plus the sweet messages posted on LDH twitter and LDW weibo account.. 

Sorry for this long post.. I just can't help! I'm happy for them.. Anyway, let's pray for our "donghae couple" ..whatever hardship they may encounter, they will remain strong! Let's respect their privacy.. Hopefully one day our dream will come true..- a real life.. sweet couple Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook! Amen :)

@samzz I agree. When I was watching Roommate on S One channel, the translation on the screen was not "My Ah MoNe", instead it was "my lover". At first I thought it was a mistranslation, then I read your post. :D
Also, I was watching the episode with my mom when the wrap party part came up. My mom (who had no idea who they were aside from the fact they starred in this one show together) immediately asked with a dazed grin on her face, "Are they really dating?" It took a lot of self-restrain on my part not to blurt out "OMG yes". Haha. But see even non-shippers are confused with their level of closeness ;)

Guest turquoiseblue

Now that Hotel King is being shown/will be shown in different countries in Asia...I expect more and more new DongHae shippers to lurk in this thread :D tumblr_n52muvNNba1qeotyvo3_250.gif
tumblr_n52muvNNba1qeotyvo1_250.giftumblr_n52muvNNba1qeotyvo2_250.gif
credit to owner
swooooon!! gaaaaah.... I can't...I know...how can you not ship them? the intense eyekissing and the gulp-gulp...waaaaa..haha! :)) something way beyond acting :x :x you can really see and feel the difference when wookie looks at his co-star in IM and the way he looks at dahae...BIG DIFFERENCE. 

Hello newbies :-h There's still plenty of room in our ship! \m/

Guest ElitistaM

Hi! @samzz thanks! our vibes with that Twitter account is still the same that Wookie is part of it. Discreet entries are posted by Mr/Miss Cupid reporting on what has happened over the course of a day, their activities and cool facts giving us ideas. The way I see it, the Twitter account was made as an avenue or an outlet in expressing their thoughts. It is intended to remain private or to have a limited circulation (like for communication between Wookie and Da Hae or some friends) not with the intention of being publicize or disseminate information as it stands but for the persons own use ;) As for Ah Mo Ne, yes Dong Wook's lover is Da Hae, it's getting closer to trap them, haha! ;) 
@Vix thanks for that pic ;) so it means that the stylist and dietician now of Dong Wook is Da hae, haha! Compare Wookie during the start of HK and at the end of the drama, he really lost weight (no more abs) and his fashion style change. The effect of love is to follow Da Hae's fashion sense ;)

Omg @samzz‌ i think she was wearig the same denim outfit when someone spotted her in an airport..not sure which airport was it.. :-? :-?

Did u mean this outfit.. haha..

pXCKV2R3U3ZKZ.jpg

Chinese fans call it the playboy style keke. So yes she's in la today and we have picture. Seems like only Chinese ppl would sneak a picture of her lol. Although its a bit rude to take pic w/O asking but can't help to thank them for bring the rain in a drought

Wow... Breaking news! Hope she will return to Seoul soon. Is it because she is not around, then Wookie keeps wearing the yellow bracelet? I wonder if he wore in the latest roommate picnic pic. Even though it shows that she is in LA, I still believe that she was in Seoul before the cheouk festival. I stick with my delulu theory haha... Because it makes me happy! By the way, when was it that a fan claimed seeing her at the Seoul department store?