[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Yes this is the online ratings, as others mentioned usually the TV ratings come out at the next morning in Korea. Hopefully it will be better.

e58841bf48518ae04d5325a2a2fa7869.jpg

@samzz and @shielizda, thanks dears for the lovely old pictures :x
@donghaechaeki, welcome here, I think it is easy to find them online if you Google it or in HK soompi thread. But I have also collected some in that post.

http://crushonleedahae.wordpress.com/2014/03/28/lee-da-hae-attends-hotel-king-press-conference-photos-and-videos/

Indeed the IM's thread is really quite, But since tonight was the drama's pilot episode, I didn't really expect it to go into the peak this early. Let's just give it more time to be known because eventually people will be hooked to it, hopefully. Still wishing for the drama's success regardless its pairing and love line. If our Wookie is successful then our DaHae will be happy for him.

Is it too much to ask for another reunion drama for our DongHae? Like a drama they've never done before, sageuk drama? Nah it usually doesn't focus on the leads' love story, hmmm... the one which DaHae suggested ;)

Guest gailleqt1012

Looking at the line up for drama coming out this month same with IM they really have a tight competition especially nextweek sbs new drama with musical romance genre

Guest leshipsails

Hi guys!I am totally new here. Been loving our couple since MG days but the love subsided a bit because of school and i didn't have access to the internet at that time. oh my life.
Now the love has came back!!!!and uri DongHae couple are so gorgeous!!! like super gorgeous!!!
I was watching the wrap up party cut that day and i noticed that right after Wookie and Dahae hugged, Wookie was like caressing (touching) Dahae's head (at 10.07 min)....Well i am not sure whether i can be hyped by this act but i read here someone mentioned Wookie likes to touch his gf's head. sooooooooo...you guys know what im trying to imply right?? hehe.
oh and im sorry if someone had already pointed out about this. im just a little bit excited that's all. muehehe
Please treat me well :)

"During an interview with SBS FM program ‘Kim Young Chul’s fun today’ , the host Kim Young Chul asked Lee Dong Wook ‘Is it right that Jessica is the only idol you know?’ Lee Dong Wook answered : ‘Right. There’s also same question during SBS Midnight entertainment news program. They asked me, who’s my best friend ? I mentioned Jessica, Yang She Yung, Boom and Lee Jin Wook. But they edited the last three names and only aired Jessica name. Actually at that time of the interview, me and Jessica just finished filming Wild Romance, so we’re so close and we contacted each other. I had met Tiffany one time at Strong Heart show. I often made contact with actress whom I worked with. Kim Sun Ah is also one of them‘."..... This was I think in 2012...which I've read somewhere, and I can't help to make a comment...dong wook stated in many interviews that she's close to da hae and maintained a friendship, but how come in the said interview she didn't even mention da hae as one of his close/best friend, so basically during this year or since 2008 they probably lost communication due to the fact that they really broke up then...and it was only in 2013 that they probably patched up, if da hae is only just a friend to him, I guess he would have mention her then since she also mentioned Kim sun ah....it's absurd right...

Guest turquoiseblue

kikz said: "During an interview with SBS FM program ‘Kim Young Chul’s fun today’ , the host Kim Young Chul asked Lee Dong Wook ‘Is it right that Jessica is the only idol you know?’ Lee Dong Wook answered : ‘Right. There’s also same question during SBS Midnight entertainment news program. They asked me, who’s my best friend ? I mentioned Jessica, Yang She Yung, Boom and Lee Jin Wook. But they edited the last three names and only aired Jessica name. Actually at that time of the interview, me and Jessica just finished filming Wild Romance, so we’re so close and we contacted each other. I had met Tiffany one time at Strong Heart show. I often made contact with actress whom I worked with. Kim Sun Ah is also one of them‘."..... This was I think in 2012...which I've read somewhere, and I can't help to make a comment...dong wook stated in many interviews that she's close to da hae and maintained a friendship, but how come in the said interview she didn't even mention da hae as one of his close/best friend, so basically during this year or since 2008 they probably lost communication due to the fact that they really broke up then...and it was only in 2013 that they probably patched up, if da hae is only just a friend to him, I guess he would have mention her then since she also mentioned Kim sun ah....it's absurd right...

The fact that he din state dahae also means she isnt just one of the best friends... she is something else..eg..an ex..muahahhaha..

And the fact she stated Jessica and ksa are Just friends..means they are probably really just friends..

Thats how i interprete it..

I dont call my ex my best friend..

According to Nielsen Korea, the fifteenth episode of the SBS drama “It”s Okay, That”s Love” rated 11.4%. This is 2% higher than the previous record. The first episode of the MBC drama “My Spring Days” rated 8.1% and the first episode of KBS 2TV “Blade Man” recorded 6.6%. Although “My Spring Days” beat “Blade Man”, it was no match for “It”s Okay, That”s Love” which has one more episode to go. “It”s Okay, That”s Love” showed Jang Jae-yeol (Jo In-Seong) struggling to improve his schizophrenia and Ji Hae-soo (Kong Hyo-jin) supporting him all the way. From: ohkpop

Guest turquoiseblue

zeppy10 said: The fact that he din state dahae also means she isnt just one of the best friends... she is something else..eg..an ex..muahahhaha.. And the fact she stated Jessica and ksa are Just friends..means they are probably really just friends.. Thats how i interprete it.. I dont call my ex my best friend..