[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

005IaUCYgw1ejg1te1z5jg308u0521ky.gif
naaaaah! this is not scripted at all! he's not taking his eyes off her the moment she greeted Se ho til they shook hands...he was twisting his neck just checking if seho will try to take advantage of the situation knowing he is sitting...bwahahaha! this is actually possessive wookie :)) even when dahae hugged seho at the end of the interview, he was  saying "ok ok" like he wanted the hug to end quickly :)) but when  dahae fed seho with food, wookie was ok with it...so it means he's ok as long as there's no physical contact between his girlfriend and his guy friends :D like this innocent and friendly half hug of dahae with seulong...
J3dzwOA.jpg

I swear... a few seconds more and Wookie will remove his hand from her bwahahaha =)) he is looking at seulong already like "im watching you kid" :-w

Guest turquoiseblue

@ElistaM that interview was from a long time ago right? around 2008? hmmm.... he was talking about his obsessive behavior with his girlfriend and thinking about being a good husband, father and granpa...I have a feeling he was still dating Dahae during this interview :D Was he saying he was a boring boyfriend back then? ahahaha he's not good in organizing dates or get togethers and very calm and quiet? what did he mean by calm and quiet? well I hope this time around, he'll be able to surprise his girlfriend with impromptu dates or take her to some secluded romantic place :x :x 

Guest ManolitaA

Ahh ok...well anyway.... anyway whatever it is, if Da Hae is still in LA, just as long that they can talk privately with Wookie... :\"> :x just like what Wookie said...as long as he knows where his Girl is and he can talk to her.... :\"> :x it's ok with us to...their both busy doing their job...just as it is... and thanks @apqaria for the pict of Da Hae... :\">

Guest tinsky73

So I guess DH likes to pose with one hand up in the air?

:)

) . Girl, you're already tall enough! I feel like such a creeper, but I'm starting to develop and obsession with her legs.. they go on and on lol.

I'm suddenly reminded of the covert signals my friend does when he's being cute with his gf. When taking photos, he would do hand gestures which are secret codes for "I love you," "I miss you," etc...

Yep, my friend is an actor & he keeps his relationship a secret & he's cheesy like that! :))

Da Hae loves to pose with one hand in the air to signal her boyfriend where she is - sort of personal GPS, since considering that old Wookie interview, he loves to know where his woman is every moment of the day. =)) =)) =))

By the way, my mind tells me DH is not in L.A. anymore. She posted the pics because her trip ended, not because she's still there. You usually post pictures of your vacations at the end after you collect them from your camera, right? That's what I think. But I might be wrong. There have been no sightings of her at the airport or in SK besides Mr Cupids' tweets of the weather that made us think she's back, but that may be just trolling on his part or he is just informing her about how it's the weather in the country and that's it.

Wookie's new pics should reinforce in some people that he is indeed with Cherry. If you see those pics, Wookie's character in love with his ex gf on the drama... it's fiction. They play lovers but as you can see, they seem to maintain a distance because in real life, Wookie and the actress who plays his ex, may not be familiar yet, just like him and SSK. While in the selcas with Da Hae, there's an escalation of feelings. The first selcas, the one at old Ciel from May, look like the pictures of a couple who has just had their date and wants to remember the moment. I am sure it was like that for them too, since they got closer - more close than before. The second couple of selcas, posted in June, already show us a couple able to be funny and comfortable around each other, in the "we are officially dating" status. But the last selcas, not two, but several of them, look like real wedding pics of two people who eloped after a few weeks of dating. lol. Perhaps one of them also suggested 'let's pretend we're really married' when they took those pics, and Wookie did that hubby in love pose. Anyway, very intimate. Nothing comparable to drama filming with other co-stars. The pics alone should be proof enough.

By the way, my mind tells me DH is not in L.A. anymore. She posted the pics because her trip ended, not because she's still there. You usually post pictures of your vacations at the end after you collect them from your camera, right? That's what I think. .

Yep! And she uploaded random pics so yeah.. I see that is like and update for the fans about her past trip ( I think)

yes, looking at the set of pics-she's like showing her photo collection in LA in diff days, and this one looks like she just arrived
8df05653jw1ek3uydt5ykj20f00qo0tu.jpg

ldh_la_fan_2.jpg?w=500&h=333

but if all her family and relatives (including grandma/grandpa) are in LA, or in Sydney, I think she's not in Korea, maybe she's waiting for Chuseok festival, then only starts all the activities again.

I'm watching RM and on their way to the farm Wookie was busy on his phone and then he showed something to SH and both were smiling, I want to know which secrets his phone is hiding  /:) 
And it's really fun to watch Dong Wook chasing running away from  those chickens =))

That's right, that is the same outfit she had when she left SK. It looks like a collection of pics to me, if she had been posting herself in different places with the SAME outfit, I would have thought it was the same day (for eg, today), but she's posing with different clothes all the time. I don't think she would do it if she hadn't taken those pics at different times of the day, on different days. If her trip was short, like, a week, I doubt she would post the pics now, she would have done it sooner. But if her trip ended now or about a few days ago (fits with what we know) then it makes sense.

From how I am seeing it, there's a pattern here:

• Mr Cupid also said that DH was at Saguaro around August 23-24 (Sat/Sun) and left on the 25th probably - that's when she did the photoshoot. Casually, August 24th is when Wookie departed from SK to go to US. Coincidence? Hehe.
  • Last week Da Hae posted bts pics of herself from InStyle - it was August 28th. The official pics were released on August 26th, so it makes sense she reveals the bts a few days later - she was probably lurking somewhere to see if they had been released. August 28th is also a Thursday, and based on what we know, isn't that the day Wookie left Hawaii to get back to SK? Weird, right? 
  • We are not sure about the date of the last pics, they could have been taken from August 13/14th (when she arrived) and random days until now, but they can't give us 100% certainty that she left or she's in SK. From the time she posted them, it could still be late evening/night in LA and afternoon in SK... we can't decipher, really.
  • All the times Da Hae posted, something of Wookie was released related to IM. The only moments she didn't tweet/went on weibo, were the week when Wookie was also in the US... coincidence??? No. XD She posted InStyle pics the day he left.