[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

if i remember it right ... the phrase "Deep Feelings For Each Other" was also used by Lee DongWook to describe his relationship with LDH in an interview... that interview where he said something like, though she is smiling, he could also drown in her tears... 

This latest interview of DH is soooooooooooo funny even without the sub.
She's totally trolling on LDW.  She looks super happy just like her old MG interviews back in the days.

She said, ops, will fans be disappointed if she said DW and she are just friends with deep affections????  Ok, she's teasing us again...  she loves to tease her fans because she knows that we want them together. 

Oh girls don't fret!I don't feel any rejection coming from DaHae infact as what all of you here have said that she will never gonna tell what's their relationship status now, hello? Haters to the left and right. Hahaha I laughed when she mentioned about the adlib swing kiss, Wookie started the kiss and she liked it and so they went with those lip sucking kiss and is that what you call, just friends? Me don't think so. [-X

If you know how to read between the lines you will never be bothered.

And when DaHae gave her message to Wookie, I see no indication of sadness because they're gonna part ways instead I see a mischievous DaHae there :P

Guest pinnavinna

Help..
does anybody remember cha jae wan's meme (from drama troll if i'm not mistaken) the meme had LDW shirtless pic with lines : lee dong wook please put on your shirt.....said no one ever ?
if anybody remember can you tell me where i can get that pic. i try to scroll DMtroll tumblr but stil can't find it. Donghae thread reach 400 page, adn HOtel thread almost reach 1000page. gona be a "big job" if i have to scroll the thread :)

pleas please help. i find it really hillarious and i want to show it to my friend. she's newly shipping DongHae couple.

thanks in advance :-*

Guest taoeunjung

ADDITIONAL BEFORE THE BED SCENE INTERVIEW...( FROM THE FULL CLIP)

INTERVIEW:HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE LDW OR CHA JAEWAN?

DH:HONESTLY....THEY ARE THE SAME.OPPA IS A TWO FACED PERSON......HHAHAHA JOKE..... HE IS ACTUALLY A KIND AND COOL PERSON ANDD HANDSOME♥♥♥

DADA UNNIE PLS♥♥♥ ARE YOU PERHAPS UNDER WOOKIE OPPA'S SPELL??HAHAHAH

Guest turquoiseblue

I think the best couples fight with each other... you know, it gets boring if you are "I love you" "I love you too" every second of the day and the woman never argues with her man who left the toilet open, or the man doesn't fight with his woman because she's dressed too daring and other men may lay eyes on her.

:)

)

So it's a good thing they fight, it means their relationship isn't boring but it's a complete tease as we could see on the last interview they did together =)) and the other face of arguing is that they will make up doing a lot of horizontal tango... ;))

after reading that part again... im thinking their relationship right now is ON FIRE! lots of fighting foreplay, then making out later... omg with deep affection and feelings... they are really like oil and fire... if you put them together there will be a big combustion *coughhothothotsexcough*

"He said "Don't worry, I'll take care of it". I was a bit upset, but when we went into takes, he was surprisingly good. He was really good..."
Cherry, it was so hot isn't it? He's really good at s**....That's why you reached together the maximum level !!!
Sorry for my pervy mode =)) :))

lol. Ah well, the couple I shipped before used to say they were like each other's brother and sister, and four years later it turned out they were already dating for a year  ;)) . I have no doubt that they probably fight A LOT. They probably love A LOT too  ;)

Edit: Dongsaengs, you should learn that celebrities are never going to tell the truth about their relationships until they're ready for it to be public, so just take everything with a grain of salt and read between the lines ;)

That's true. Most celebrities don't announce their personal relationship on variety show like this. And most of them don't just reveal it for no reason. If they want to reveal, it will probably because they are going to get married or the media caught them dating. And when they announce it, they would make a conference or announce it through their agency. You can't expect much in variety, this is supposed to be for fun. And no matter what question is asked, they will only deny since that is the best option. Unless they are going to married, then publicise their relationship will be the last thing they want to do.

Guest turquoiseblue

just finished watching the vid.. I have one thing to say... the fast answer for every question seems too shady to me hehehehe.. it looked like she really prepared for it diligently....

and her eyes were moving a lot too while answering that question about her relationship with DW :D not too much eye contact there hahaha and i agree the answes look like pre meditated already. of course she knows they will be asked about all the intimacy after HK ends. o c'mon! she has never done that kind of intimacy with other actors before :)) just friends but with deep feelings and affection...ok... so is DW girl now? ahahaha coz you can only say this to your girl friends =))

Guest ShayneyC

The fact that she admitted that they have deep feelings and affection for each other is a big revelation for donghae already. Maybe they are not dating as of now but i know in my heart that in time maybe before the year ends they will date each other. I just hope wookie will be patient and excert extra effort to win dahae back. And one thing its normal for dahae to answer like that because as we all know she just broke up with ex bf right? But she did not close anything for wookie.let's think positive girls!! Donghae fighting!!!!

The fact that she was being coy with the interviewer and not shooting the rumours straight down says a lot tbh. If there's nothing going on, she would have wanted to clarify things straight away, because no actress wants unnecessary scandal :)) . DH please, why would you care about the fans feelings when it comes to this? :>

she stressed it many times that Wookie is so good in bed scenes, common girls, read btwn the lines there-how did she know he's so good if she never experienced it with him. She is not referring to kissing or caressing her hair only but that xxx thing right?

dont tell me he is playing games after arriving at the aiport in japan? or playing games while lee duk wha was talking to them in RM? hahaha :)) girl, you know when someone is playing games and when someone is busy texting or calling someone on his phond easy to differentiate. so dont take her word as it is. yes he was playing games maybe before the wall kiss coz he needs to distract himself from this nerve wracking scene. have you done lovescene before? hehe so you'll never know what he was feeling or thinking at that time.

Haha, Dong Wook must be really nervous at that time, maybe even more than Da Hae so he was playing with the phone to stay calm. But his way of speaking is so funny, he was trying to be cool saying that he will take care of everything. Oh, he is so adorable. Too bad,he always has a cold mask. But I believe 10 years later when he becomes a father, he will show how warm person he is actually inside

Guest ShayneyC

And one more thing. "We're just friends" is the most common answers of celebrity couples here in the philippines everytime they were rumored to be dating a fellow celebrity. And usually after a months they will admit it..pfft!! That's why when dahae said that they were just frienda im not buying it because ive heard it so many times. Its a typical celebrity answer actually..hehe

Guest turquoiseblue

"He said "Don't worry, I'll take care of it". I was a bit upset, but when we went into takes, he was surprisingly good. He was really good..."

Cherry, it was hot isn't it? He's really good at s**....
That's why you reached together the maximum level !!! :))

Sorry for my pervy mode =))

she said he was really good twice :)) my eyebrow raised! hmmmm... is this a proclamation that her uber hot boyfriend is really really good in bed? are you making the girls jealous of you cherry? :-*

well she was obviously so turned on by him during that wall kiss, you can see her getting it on already kissing him back with full on passion :D whew this interview is such a tease! we learned more stuff from this hot couple ;)

I bet while the interview aired, if DongHae were together considering it's Sunday and it may be a free day for Wookie (no idea if with HK over he still has to film RM), it might have happened something like this:

DW: "How dare you brush off our relationship like that? As if you just miss me like any other of your co-stars, and that's all?"
DH: "What relationship?" *troll face*
DW: *smug face* "Should I punish you for being a bad girl?"
DH: "I think you are misunderstanding something" *shrugs shoulders*
DW: "Are we that obvious?" *pretends to be hurt then he smirks*
DH: "Too much that even the interviewer noticed it." *shrugs shoulders again*
DW: "Ah, we need to do something about this so that you won't be saying such thing next time."
DH: "I agree."
The two stare for a long minute into each other's eyes then DW kisses her violently on the lips and the rest is history. ;;) =))

This could be a part of Fifty Shades of Jayden by @SeGafanlady... :))