[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I found it so funny that Dahae already appeared 3x in RM. 1st time of course the 'your bobies are for my eyes only'. 2nd, the parody, they showed Dahae during the hitting with a cane, then today the kissing scene. Seems like the PD is also LDH's fan.

Was able to watched the whole segment of Wookie's kissing scenes moment in RM and wow he was embarrassed when LaDolce and Scent of the Woman were shown..Laughing on his violent reactions when those 2 kissing scenes are playing. .lol

But when My Girl was shown, his smile was priceless. .♥♥♥

and talking abt Dahae's future movie project, actually before HK, she got an offer to act with Kang Ji Hwan last Dec, but the news only appeared 4 hours in her Naver. It was removed on the same day, bc of her scandal that time, so the project has been abandoned. I'm not sure if the project will continue but since KJW also in scandal, I think if she continue with the project, probably with diff actor. and if KJW and LDH still on in this project, WOW, it's going to be another headache bc both of them has history also.thinking back, if Dahae is OK with Wookie with other girl in RM, I think he needs to act cool also when Dahae with one of her rumor ex-boyfriend.
I'm nervous waiting for their next project partner actually.

Guest turquoiseblue

samzz said: I found it so funny that Dahae already appeared 3x in RM. 1st time of course the 'your bobies are for my eyes only'. 2nd, the parody, they showed Dahae during the hitting with a cane, then today the kissing scene. Seems like the PD is also LDH's fan.

samzz said: I found it so funny that Dahae already appeared 3x in RM. 1st time of course the 'your bobies are for my eyes only'. 2nd, the parody, they showed Dahae during the hitting with a cane, then today the kissing scene. Seems like the PD is also LDH's fan.

Guest turquoiseblue

samzz said: and talking abt Dahae's future movie project, actually before HK, she got an offer to act with Kang Ji Hwan last Dec, but the news only appeared 4 hours in her Naver. It was removed on the same day, bc of her scandal that time, so the project has been abandoned. I'm not sure if the project will continue but since KJW also in scandal, I think if she continue with the project, probably with diff actor. and if KJW and LDH still on in this project, WOW, it's going to be another headache bc both of them has history also.thinking back, if Dahae is OK with Wookie with other girl in RM, I think he needs to act cool also when Dahae with one of her rumor ex-boyfriend.

turquoiseblue said:

samzz said:

and talking abt Dahae's future movie project, actually before HK, she got an offer to act with Kang Ji Hwan last Dec, but the news only appeared 4 hours in her Naver. It was removed on the same day, bc of her scandal that time, so the project has been abandoned. I'm not sure if the project will continue but since KJW also in scandal, I think if she continue with the project, probably with diff actor. and if KJW and LDH still on in this project, WOW, it's going to be another headache bc both of them has history also.thinking back, if Dahae is OK with Wookie with other girl in RM, I think he needs to act cool also when Dahae with one of her rumor ex-boyfriend.

Guest turquoiseblue

apqaria said:

turquoiseblue said:

samzz said:

Guest turquoiseblue

Annya said: samzz said: I found it so funny that Dahae already appeared 3x in RM. 1st time of course the 'your bobies are for my eyes only'. 2nd, the parody, they showed Dahae during the hitting with a cane, then today the kissing scene. Seems like the PD is also LDH's fan.

Btw,about the balloon game in RM. .The girls are to pick the male partner and Wookie was quite popular since initially 3 girls stayed at his back..The other two girls had to pick another partner and the first one in line became his partner. ..lol

oh AQ TQ dear for this pic :) They are ChaMo couple all such things are expected from them.Oh feel bad for them after the drama end they can't romance onscreen lol although they can offscreen ;) But our DIT (Donghae investigating team) will be active. 

Guest turquoiseblue

apqaria said: OH just noticed this while watching HK Ep 30 Raw. So, this time it is so clear. They totally were holding hands with intertwined fingers. Oh those two :x :x

Guest elisessi

TAKE NOTE:  DELULU MODE ON.
Okay, so I haven't been watching RM lately but the 'My Girl' kissing scene being shown peaked my interest and I skimmed through episodes 11-12 for Dong Wook's parts.  
The roommates are camping in Gangwon-do where Hotel King is filming.  I noticed that there is a fairly large time frame in which Dong Wook is missing.  When episode 11 ended, Wookie was fishing with his roommates.  Where they started episode 12, the roommates were all preparing dinner and eating dinner without Wookie.  Dong Wook came back after they had finished their meal and started the balloon game.
In my delusional shipper mind, I think that Dong Wook left RM filming to have dinner with Da Hae. 
(I watched RM episode 12 without English Subs so I'm not sure if they offered an explanation for why Wookie was gone during that time).  
Sort of adds new color/meaning to his smile and reaction to the playing of the "My Girl" kissing scene and also the other roommates' reaction, especially Seho's.  Seho kind of looked over at Dong Wook during the kissing scene like he knew something, or that he knew that Dong Wook was with Da Hae prior to rejoining RM.

65e52209gw1eijcqsftasg209q05gb2c.gif