[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

bella2008 said: Without their announcement we know their indeed DATING..how could too much ad-libs for romantic scene include kissing scene if your just BEST FRIENDS.Wookie really Old-Fashion Guy, even hug other co-star or kissing scene he has limits. BUT, how could old-fashion guy really lost control every scene with Cherry Onnie (remark : wall scene with tongue,it so remarkable wookie) .WUAHHHHHHHHH,,Wookie oppa, you currently very changing and public know it.i mean,even their not fanatic fans but Their can assess.
 but, we so greedy,right?official statement would be better of course even we sure wholeheartly their REAL.
:))

dniiiicole said: Is K-media preparing our hearts already? Like they're slowly giving us tidbits and snippets of DongHae's real status. Omo! If the hand under the blanket was an adlib then what was Wookie's hand doing there? *cleanses brain with water* I noticed DaHae's left leg moved. Hahaha :D I didn't mean anything else here, depends on your take girls :P

Guest turquoiseblue

@dniiiicole‌ hahaha! i think its wookie's hand that moved under the blanket and not dada's leg. i think his hand is on top of that left leg and he stroke it gently #-o ok here goes my brain again =))

Guest tinsky73

It's actually very easy to spot a rehearsed scene from an ad-lib. Their stance is more relaxed. Their voices lose modulation. Their smiles are more natural. And touching! There's so so so so much touching! \:D/

This news is really making me giddy. It's like a prelude to something. King kong & FNC are still quiet & have not addressed the dating rumors yet so I'm taking that positively for now. They can keep on being mum about it & I'd still be happy! :-\"

Guest turquoiseblue

@bella2008‌ high five =; even dahae was totally lost in the moment during that steamy wallkiss.. *fans self* and both have never kissed like that before like eating each other's lips and tongue. they have to show the curtain already before our screen explodes :))

we had those body language guide us.. but it's definitely a big thing if it's CONFIRMED! I'm over the moon now..knowing that those are really adlibs from DONGHAE!! if they're gonna confirm being real couple soon...I dunno where I gonna be.......
probably in Pluto??! :)) :))   :x my heart skips a beat whenever I get great news from our DongHae couple... brings MUSIC to my ears!!!  [-O<

I LOVE this news headline. We know how much fans will cheer for Dong-Hae when the big news come out :x :x
http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=1008401&year=2014
`호텔킹` 이다해-이동욱 꿀케미 화제…사귄다면 응원하겠소'King' of the hotel - LDW honey Chemie topic ... If dating will cheer

It's actually very easy to spot a rehearsed scene from an ad-lib. Their stance is more relaxed. Their voices lose modulation. Their smiles are more natural. And touching! There's so so so so much touching! \:D/

This news is really making me giddy. It's like a prelude to something. King kong & FNC are still quiet & have not addressed the dating rumors yet so I'm taking that positively for now. They can keep on being mum about it & I'd still be happy! :-\"

The good thing is King Kong isn't against their talents dating last year Kim Beom went public about his relationship with Moon Geun Young.

And I think somewhere I read that FNC doesn't have a relationship policy.

There's a big chance when the drama ends we get our announcement [-O<

Guest bella2008

angiemty said: bella2008 said: Without their announcement we know their indeed DATING..how could too much ad-libs for romantic scene include kissing scene if your just BEST FRIENDS.Wookie really Old-Fashion Guy, even hug other co-star or kissing scene he has limits. BUT, how could old-fashion guy really lost control every scene with Cherry Onnie (remark : wall scene with tongue,it so remarkable wookie) .WUAHHHHHHHHH,,Wookie oppa, you currently very changing and public know it.i mean,even their not fanatic fans but Their can assess.
 but, we so greedy,right?official statement would be better of course even we sure wholeheartly their REAL.
:))

Guest turquoiseblue

@angiemty when you said "cherry on top" for some reason, my mind went straight to the gutter :)) bwahahaha! sorry im thinking of cherry the person :)) yes, im thinking they might make it official. but if not, the better for me coz i want them to have privacy and not be pressured by media. i could just imagine some crazy fans will stalk them, then make malicious rumors if they are seen with another girl or boy...aggghhh it can go crazy. i hope they say that they already achieved maximum chemistry ahahaha :)) and let the media just guess and guess :D

Guest turquoiseblue

@turquoiseblue‌ Yay it must be so hard for DaHae :-? Naughty Wookie! To think that it was a short dress which covers just half of her legs, esp. because she was sitting :-\"

ahahahaha :)) they like to torment each other with those sneaky touches... well, she got her payback when the milk spilled and she wiped his kraken like its no big deal hahaha =))

Guest bella2008

turquoiseblue said: @bella2008‌ high five =; even dahae was totally lost in the moment during that steamy wallkiss.. *fans self* and both have never kissed like that before like eating each other's lips and tongue. they have to show the curtain already before our screen explodes :))

Guest MissM

Go to @donghae_couple insta for the adlibs article translations.. im over the moon rite now.. ayieeeee the crews production are indeed donghae shipper..

Cr:@taoeunjung

summary: the production team are witnesses on how these two lead stars interact with each other.. If they(ldw&ldh) think something is lacking in a scene,they just simply do some adlibs and sometimes we the staff just cant help their sweetness and we dont cut their adlib scenes.. We are so happy to be working with these two stars and we look forward for their bright future together hahaha ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Update from @taoeunjung

Additional trans: ldw always takes care of ldh if its break time he always ask her to take a nap♡

P/s: yaaaa me too.. looking forward for their wedding announcement..

Me: arghhhhhh