[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@ranxie and Elfo, as always thanks dears for the gifs :)
Dong-Hae hugs is really unbeatable. So much feels even from such a "simple" hug. 

No it is not simple I know. It is a hug that is full of TRUE LOVE :x :x
I really loved it when Dahae stood up on her toes and stretched her body to reach Wookie and hug him and that cute sound she made when hugged him tight, kkk ^^

• Like 1

du2eUat.jpg
I didn't notice it at first but Wookie is actually holding his phone the way Dada was holding hers! I didn't notice till @samzz posted the two pictures together. They even use their phones the same way. Hihi. What could they be saying to each other at this point of their conversation? Looking at the pictures, I can imagine them saying, "Oh, oh... (Ok, ok...) arasseo. See you soon." I don't imagine Wookie smooching his phone in public though, but Dahae, I can. :P 
Wookie glued to his phone again. He's the only one holding his phone in that stroll with his castmates. :x Who needs verbal confirmation when we have this? :D 
TOGETHER = NO PHONEAPART = GLUED TO PHONE 
Awww, they just can't stay apart for long, eh? :)

TQ so muck @krispink08 for finding that pic

both really know how to tease us. 

005uHTXYgw1ehuodiwxcrj30dw0kvjty.jpg

ezodg.jpg

705dfdacjw1ehuzc9pzd1j20fk0nb41f.jpg

Goodmorning chingus.. All your post made my morning so beautiful :x especially this pictures.. Wookie and cherry hold tje phone same.. Talk to someone in same position

/:) ... You know what,even they dont publicly said or announce that they are couple or dating its fine with me.. Cause actions speak louder than words.. We can see actually in their actions.. Eye to eye contact.. The smile.. The hus and also the kissing

scene.. I've watched so many korean drama but their kiss is uncompaireable to others.. =D>

To all my chingus here.. #donghaefighting

• Like 1

Guest turquoiseblue

@elisessi you are absolutely right! i can't find @ranxie's gif of that scene but they are walking in the same direction opposite CK when his left hand grabbed her right hand :D this BTS, dahae was facing the other way and smiling :D sneaky wookie ya!! i don't know why that guy is standing behind him...maybe he is purposely blocking the view coz they know there are fans taking pictures from that angle :)

Hmmm... Black & white themed airport outfit for them both....

I have a question. Is wookie always this dressed down when he's "not working?" Some of the clothes I've seen him wearing in the other show is bordering on hip hop. I don't think it suits him.

Well.. he actually a very relax.. easy going and love casual clothes tho...

He suited up when there's an event or other official occasion... either way he looks handsome though...

Guest xtin21bass

i really find this cute!! with jealosy! MO NE ah .. AND WOOKIE's eyes was stunned with beautiful LEE DA HAE  :)   359bm2v.jpg

Guest turquoiseblue

@blueGurl_nineteen LOL :)) I dont think he is purposely wearing those baggy clothes just because he likes to wear baggy clothes :)) I believe those are his old clothes before he started getting too thin filming Hotel King. So months ago, those shirts and shorts fit just right but now after losing so much weight, he's looking more like a rapper esp. with that cap in reverse :)) And because he's so busy, he has no time to buy new clothes anymore. Like any guy, he just wears anything that he sees on the floor of his bedroom and throws the rest in his luggage :))
*now that we are talking about how he dresses, the more I believe that he needs to marry Cherry soon so someone will take care of him. Buy him clothes and plan his wardrobe hehe :D *

turquoiseblue said: @blueGurl_nineteen LOL :)) I dont think he is purposely wearing those baggy clothes just because he likes to wear baggy clothes :)) I believe those are his old clothes before he started getting too thin filming Hotel King. So months ago, those shirts and shorts fit just right but now after losing so much weight, he's looking more like a rapper esp. with that cap in reverse :)) And because he's so busy, he has no time to buy new clothes anymore. Like any guy, he just wears anything that's on the floor of his bedroom and throws the rest in his luggage :))
*now that we are talking about how he dresses, the more I believe that he needs to marry Cherry soon so someone will take care of him. Buy him clothes and plan his wardrobe hehe :D *

@turquoiseblue That makes sense! Hahaha :)) He used to be bulkier before Hotel King. LOL. Poor Wookie. >,< Yeah, add that one to the many reasons why they should get married soon! :)) For Dahae to help him plan his wardrobe for him, and Dahae is very stylish. I'm sure she would be able to fill his closet with comfortable and at the same time stylish clothes. XD

Guest turquoiseblue

@AnhH hahaha dont worry, men has sense of smell too so what they do is they pick a shirt or short on the floor and smell it, if it still smells good then they will wear it =)) But of course with Dahae, he is very particular,  he will only wear all clean clothes Mama Lee brought for him :)
@blueGurl_nineteen hahaha! so true they need to get married soon :D I could picture Dahae burning all his hobo shirts and shorts and when he goes looking for it, she'll just say "what clothes? I didn't know you have them. Here I bought you new ones" and wookie will have no choice so he'll just kick every door in their room =))