[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

@ranxie im loving all the gifs :)
ygea.gif
they look so much like the bossy husband and the sweet wife here..his hand still lands on dahae's arm while giving orders to the staff/crew :)
0d2q.gif
dahae biting her lower lip while aiming for that butt :)) *pat pat pat* *satisfied grin* ahahaha so adorkable! 
f1kn.gif
he has the habit of kneeling in front of her while she talks ;)

and yes i want her (make-up artist) job as well :)

Guest turquoiseblue

waaaaaah so beautiful :x :x :x
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"ChaMo || Because of you I live ...

credit to TheMsAyoko12

Hello!! I'm new to Soompi, so glad, I've discovered this forum, but not new to shipping DongHae, been doing that since I've watched My Girl. I've watched so many KDrama's but they are the only ones that I've felt that has the possibility of their 'ship' sailing, because they have an undeniable, natural chemistry, LOL!
I'm from the Philippines too, but am now living here in Arizona, US. The first time I've watched them in My Girl, my eldest daughter was only 5-6 years old, now she's 14 (yup, one crazy ajumma here, also, LOL!!), and she had already watched My Girl, and she loves them, too! And all of her teen friends have watched and love this couple too, so I pretty much turned them into younger DongHae shippers, LOL!
Thanks to all the translations and scoop and updates! You all feed my addiction, Haha!! :))

Guest tinsky73

Awww...those gifs never fail to mesmerize me. I've seen them a gazillion times already but they still melt my shipper heart everytime!

Hello to the newbies! :-h

Wait a minute...no new BTS yet? :-w

Guest turquoiseblue

leedonghae4lyf

said: @ranxie, what episode/BTS is that 1st gif from? The one where Wookie seems to be talking to somebody, but still holds on Dahae's arms? I don't think I have seen that BTS it yet.. :-/

Oh, and thanks for posting those lovely gif/moments!  

:-*

Guest turquoiseblue

leedonghae4lyf said: Hello!! I'm new to Soompi, so glad, I've discovered this forum, but not new to shipping DongHae, been doing that since I've watched My Girl. I've watched so many KDrama's but they are the only ones that I've felt that has the possibility of their 'ship' sailing, because they have an undeniable, natural chemistry, LOL!
I'm from the Philippines too, but am now living here in Arizona, US. The first time I've watched them in My Girl, my eldest daughter was only 5-6 years old, now she's 14 (yup, one crazy ajumma here, also, LOL!!), and she had already watched My Girl, and she loves them, too! And all of her teen friends have watched and love this couple too, so I pretty much turned them into younger DongHae shippers, LOL!
Thanks to all the translations and scoop and updates! You all feed my addiction, Haha!! :))

Guest purplegirl07

Thanks a bunch dear @nocturne9! Much appreciated for your time and effort there :x
Sorry to quote this image but I just want to point out that, even though Dada said she didn't like him, she ended up signing the picture leaving her and Wookie unmarked! I mean she could have signed down at the bottom where we have the couple image and it's below her image as well. But no, Dada thought the focus of the pic should be her and her precious someone :))
She might not have thought much while signing and I'm probably just picking on things but oh well, even the tiniest hint can make our ship sail smoothly :Dnocturne9 said:

Fan Account from HK fans – 

Fan - switch with another HotelKing picture (Scene at old ciel hotel with Wookie)

Do you like him?  (I missed this part when translating)

6crmaOT.jpg

DH - I DON'T LIKE HIM! (laughing and said with aegyo voice) 

Fans around - Scream....

DH - Still laughing..

millions out there willing to give their panties and shouting I LOVE LEE DONG WOOK, but his close friend of 9 years, heavily rumored ex-gf, says I DON'T LIKE HIM.-yes Wookie got his match.
I bet when they are/were alone together, Wookie the nagging, bossy, extra loving,- Dahae, the stubborn, spoiled, so stingy with sweet words-I can imagine there are lots of flying pans/plates/cups/spoons, bickering, butterfly kisses, head pat, caresses, leg massage and of course hot hot and passionate  (fill in the blank).

Guest wingding

nocturne9 said:

Fan Account from HK fans – 

Fan - switch with another HotelKing picture (Scene at old ciel hotel with Wookie)

Do you like him?  (I missed this part when translating)

DH - I DON'T LIKE HIM! (laughing and said with aegyo voice) 

Fans around - Scream....

DH - Still laughing..

THANK YOU SO MUCH @nocturne9 for sharing us the fan encounter with DH in Hong Kong! They are so lucky to meet her! She's the sweetest and most down to earth ever!!! THIS IS WHY WE LOVE LDH!!! :-bd :-bd :-bd