[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

DH and PSY have been in jewelry business partner since 10 years ago, that's why both still in contact and included in the circle of friends.

Just throwback..from Crunchyroll forum.

March 13: Before the shooting of "Arang"
There was news that came out that the four main leads of My Girl had a reunion dinner and it was Dong Wook who took Da Hae home that night. That was when Da Hae found out that Dong Wook listens to Eric Benet's cd while driving.

z4Kk3t3.jpg
Now they only can have virtual reunion..as directed by Masternim. We prefer the virtual reunion and friendship because of Gelato gang. It's good that we knew about the GELATO gang this year.

EtXkJlh.jpg

April 9:
Da Hae's birthday and they were wearing matching striped tee-shirts. Dong Wook gave her an Eric Benet's cd which consists of love songs and which he always listens to while he's driving.

ikpyObn.jpg

• Love 1

The marketing so far so good, but reading some comments, still many asking what drama..Aigoo, it's just a click away lol.

In the world of competitive business, Wookie is doing the right thing at his age, he's fully aware what the market wants. It's not a time saying, e.g..I'm worried about his/her 10 000 fans..(e.g which DH was instructed to say it out loud on TV 4 years ago.) 

0MHcdft.jpg

• Love 1

I'm happy I chose to continue to support Wookie, instead of many persuasion to support the other ship before. Still remember few minions who tried to approach me before. But through them also I knew some of true story about Donghey.

"Although Kim Bum and Lee Dong Wook are also close in person, they have to portray a tense relationship for the drama. Kim Bum commented, “He’s a hyung I have to hate, but I like him so much that bloopers sometimes happened. However, Yi Rang and Yi Yeon’s relationship contains betrayal, hurt, and sadness stemming from fondness, so I can understand it and act it out.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1426154wpp/kim-bum-talks-about-his-transformation-into-a-fierce-gumiho-for-upcoming-fantasy-drama

• Love 1

More matured Wookie and he looks so fresh and happy....

He definitely doesn't have many photoshoot with his Co-stars before. The one I remember with Kim Ok Bin, for product endorsement and one for his movie (couldn't remember which one).

Young Wookie-moody lad.

DfcBCGJ.jpg

ysaWluW.jpg

• Love 1

Gumiho's director must be a fan of Chuno, same with Kim Eun Sok. KES even said in 5 of her favorite drama, Chuno is one of them.

But who wouldn't..during Chuno, most directors or writers in K-Ent dreaming to have one drama like that.

And we know Wookie watched Chuno during his military, through Kim Jin Suk.

Searching a lost one through coloured hanging fabrics..of course Chuno related.

m9nLDFA.jpg

LItwtLx.jpg

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1