[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

23 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz hmmm the other side already making their move, lets see if wookie will wear their clothing brand hahaha

Wookie is always her savior, she couldn't denied it. Remember 5 years ago, she was in big scandal but got love called from Wookie. Unfortunately, her career lasted 1 year only and all her CFs were cancelled due to "massage and military scandal connection".

I'm just worried with their true intentions.. seriously my main concern.. especially the Masternim and the lady boss.

I remembered many, especially the loyalists blame this thread for DH unhappiness during early stage of public announcement.. making that "respected" man posted blank IG.

They never blame the HAPPY ENDING.

What an excuse..lol

Ironically, both women have same ending. Especially after GELATO.

@samzz i don't know what influence that group had or that particular man have but I saw DH following the footsteps of PHB. 

17 hours ago, samzz said:

Wookie is always her savior, she couldn't denied it. Remember 5 years ago, she was in big scandal but got love called from Wookie. Unfortunately, her career lasted 1 year only and all her CFs were cancelled due to "massage and military scandal connection".

I'm just worried with their true intentions.. seriously my main concern.. especially the Masternim and the lady boss.

haha it is carefully planned and executed, the mastermind and the boss joint force bc videos using wookie is not effective anymore,

Time like this, very lucky those who still have their jobs and stable source of income. 

@dolley yes some women just want to have man who works from home, they don't care about the origin of source of income, as long as the man can be with them 24 hours/day. 

Totally opposite to Wookie characters, he wants to meet lots of people, broaden his knowledge, enhancing his acting skill, and knows who and where the money coming from.

And YES, we must be blamed for everything that happened to her, for not supporting "them" and their "business". But But DH herself using Masternim scripts, she just respect and worship 10000 fans only, it was published in the media 5 years ago.

Just saying-Last February, one couple danced with so much happiness in one resort in USA during pandemic in their own country. 

I'm sure they are practicing another dance during the second wave. Well using their own way of thinking...the  intention is to entertain the frontliners. 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/08/snapshots-of-virus-around-korea.html?m=1

But something unexpected happened in March, due to carelessness or just wanted to show off, one big secret exposed. @dolley at least the mocking on Donghey Shipper thread is slowing down a bit since then. They knew the ball is in our hand right now.

26 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz not anymore,  when she was paired with wookie her popularity in China soared, post HK she had so many activities in China until major setback happened.

her activities in CN lately is for her boss only

That's why they tried promoting Donghey in China Socmedia last year.

38 minutes ago, samzz said:

That's why they tried promoting Donghey in China Socmedia last year.

haha her latest xioahongshu update with PSY, and again with the use of wookie and LJG pic, in fairness she used latest pic not from 2015 lol. 

Opps using wookie is her only favorite option in times like this.

• LOL 1

@dolley if they know who their friends in LA.. hahaha

Btw, expected already, we talked a lot about it in our DM group. 

She will cling to Wookie till the end. Indirectly or directly depending on Masternim scripts. Money is so important now.

Right now just play around with their move. With no agency to back up her, I think she will more aggressive in using Wookie. Just wait and see what is her true intentions.

@dolley after I read few comments in Xiaohongshu, I realized, they only use My Girl, My Girl, My Girl..since last year not even once on Hotel King. So it's obvious the Masternim just wants business related because My Girl still more profitable than HK in China. If really Wookie related, we will see at least one meme on HK.

OMG those eyes. :wub: can't wait for wookies new drama.. 

Hello chingu.. It's been a awhile, but I'm back haha.. I'm still trying to catch up with what's happening here but I guess nothing changes that much, specially about DH's career and life (though it surprises me a bit that they are still together.. Jk).

As always, Thank you @samzz ang @dolley for keeping this thread alive and for all the updates ;). Hope everyone is safe and healthy.

• Love 1

15 hours ago, samzz said:

Welcome back @bogs_0712 yes nothing changes except DH is free agent again. More details and biggest secret are all in DM group. Let's see how the secret exposed in March this year plays the role in their lives in the future.

Oh! so her contract expires without any single project. That's sad. 

Then why her boss didn't renew her contract? I thought they are bff!...