[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

8 minutes ago, dolley said:

I remember today 7 years ago hahahaha. 

Hahaha, of course I still remember that 21st June and this year, I marked 17th March 2020 as the most important discovery ever.

The meaning of Danggun song. She sang it in cute way on 6th Nov or few days before that bc "I only think of you"..

Why why why DHshii..you said in 10 years time..but only after 5 years.

Reading the other thread about rumor and possible reconciliation of their favorites.. giving me so much new knowledge..and they are so good in investigation.

0TLPRHb.jpg

@dolley I saw that intruder stalking my profile.hahaha, and I got some info, which confirmed my curiosity before. But I wonder why 4 of them not interested to follow the new one back. Maybe bc the new one came from Los Angeles?

Btw..hmm not fun, no IG.

lfuvDfm.jpg

U8W1qaI.jpg

@samzz you should admire their creativity and discover their hidden agenda that even the dogs can't resist, and make an invitation to follow their activities.

Poor dogs most of the times they are being abused, dogs should be treated well. Don't use them just for fun and to inform the fans, love them even without spotlight.

• Insightful 1

I remember in one of the interview, Wookie described DH as Ping Pong bc of her energetic nature. 

And makes me remember the toss or the fight between No Face Shameless CEO vs Jason Jang. In year 2013, while still in hot in China, CEO and Jason fighting with each other to get her into their respective companies.. ended up DH's career always hanging with no direction at certain period. Sometimes she was with this CEO, sometimes with Jason. Jason even welcomed her back..but the other CEO influenced on her so strong, she ended up with him until 2013.

Saw Jason account appeared in Weibo again today.

0c1yBnj.jpg

Their history- when DH decided to join him again, but only temporary.

ianXyOP.jpg

One of the reason why her career is always in lingo or in ping pong state.

Jason once tried to get Wookie into his agency HS Media for China market, not sure why it couldn't get through..but Wookie is very lucky not falling for his call. Wookie doesn't need him for China market, his fan based is still strong over there.

@dolley once again, DH not really interested to advertise that library cafe on IG. Always in Weibo or Twitter first, maybe not the same usual ADMIN.

She will update the cafe in her IG after few days or weeks or months.

And we know that new one loves that cafe so much.

@samzz any kind of hairstyles fits on LDW, but I'm really happy the second time he visited Manila he also had that long hair,  same as when he visited in 2006. 

And wookie is very professional in accepting project, he is well prepared physically and mentally. 

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzz any kind of hairstyles fits on LDW, but I'm really happy the second time he visited Manila he also had that long hair,  same as when he visited in 2006. 

And wookie is very professional in accepting project, he is well prepared physically and mentally. 

Talking about mental strength..at least DH has good alternative.. Grayton. The other one must be for paperwork only. 

His superior looks..

1XfT8Cx.jpg

2014 - pic ctto

V2626Lj.jpg

And I do wonder what kind of food he said good foods during HK. Complete with "keke" teasing. Maybe contributing to his glowing healthier looks.

5HU747T.jpg

5 hours ago, samzz said:

From one of the the interview, he said he hates it..

Yes sometimes it is hard to know if the girls or fans love him for his looks or the real him or recognize his talent.

I still disappointed most of my friends(consider international) love him because of his look. Rarely said they love him because of his talent. I still think, he gave the best performance of acting in Hotel King. He put every detail perfectly for this drama. Every hairstyles differed from every scene. Clothes also. I can feel the pain, the love, the character had endured.

• Love 2