[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Hahaha, we just talked about iPhone apps, now another issue..well not Galaxy, iPhones too..

Be careful to those who are addicted in showing his girlfriend or SX partner in bikini to public or Socmedia. If to public no editing whatsoever, imagine what inside their private collection.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/01/galaxy-phone-hackings-leave-actors-and.html?m=1

Wookie too, you need to be careful also, your enemies are watching you.

• LOL 1

I read here and there especially after RM reunion pictures.. Wookie shii you truly is in high demand among girls and women. Even celebrities chasing you..e.g Park Narae asked JDY to ask you out for a date and do well with you..

The winner still Gong Yoo and Seho and Bae Jong ok..she will reveal more why Wookie and others  were so stubborn that night when she asked them out from her house after midnight.

-----

Also, Bae Jong-ok is actually a friendly senior who often invites juniors to his home. But when I had an invitation to play and had fun at 12 o'clock at night, I dug the place like a knife and returned the guests.

At the same time, he was curious about Lee Dong-wook as a junior who did not go home even after his return orders. How could Lee Dong-wook play to the end without listening to Bae Jong-ok's words? How did Bae Jong-ok cope with this situation? I'm looking forward to seeing 'Haute 4'.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/018/0004551116

When I see Wookie with umbrella.

YvV9FG9.jpg

zoPPT3Q.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/626083wpp/lee-dong-wook-shows-his-manners-by-sharing-an-umbrella-with-hotel-king-co-star-lee-da-hae

It has been reported that the female staff members on set showed their envy for the actress, as Lee Dong Wook displayed his sweet side by taking care of her and making sure that she wasn’t hit with the rain.

I'm not really sure about public reaction on this episode, bc I don't know much about this politician and how the GP views him. Actually I'm busy following my own country 1MDB and JhLow, so  interesting right now.

I can't wait for this episode, especially with actress I'm so familiar since Green Rose time.

Green Rose is the starting point I'm following DH and recognized DH and KSH talents until now - of course DH with love and hate feeling.

My Girl- starting point when I'm following Wookie until now.

@dolley we got another confirmation today. They informed us graphically. So as I mentioned before, the group that using Wookie for their desperate buzz none other that alcoholic group. May DH stay with them for the rest of her life. The best karma for her.

@samzz sad part of the show, no one from International media wrote a story about the guesting and imagine you’re on top search engine bc of negative comments. 

Since no one will fall on their trap by using wookie, I suggest for them to concentrate on marketing and endorsing the products in vblogs but  be sure to be an effective endorser, it it’s face mask and the like be sure to show the true face value not the filtered one lol.

35 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz sad part of the show, no one from International media wrote a story about the guesting and imagine you’re on top search engine bc of negative comments. 

Since no one will fall on their trap by using wookie, I suggest for them to concentrate on marketing and endorsing the products in vblogs but  be sure to be an effective endorser, it it’s face mask and the like be sure to show the true face value not the filtered one lol.

He really using women to the fullest, hahaha, must be on that service lol.

Anyway already predicted they will stood so low by using Wookie eventually. Some Chinese fans already informed me years ago.

Hahaha I saw some translations on Ep 5,..women staffs at National Assembly still thinking him as Seol Gong Chan. 

And many think Wookie is possible to be next president based on how popular he is now. Who knows, Korea one day will have the most handsome president ever.

Topic of discussion also covered about politician so easy to be corrupted., unemployment, etc..even the guest said he doesn't allow his 2 daughters to marry a politician.

Talking about corrupt politician to me equal to Burning Sun scandal..DH must be very angry now..to her that clan and club are haven.

Next guest.. hope Wookie has a chance to work with him one day.

• Love 1

10 hours ago, samzz said:

He really using women to the fullest, hahaha, must be on that service lol.

Anyway already predicted they will stood so low by using Wookie eventually. Some Chinese fans already informed me years ago.

when I saw the boss using the house of b+s as location of the beauty cafe, I sensed that already, they love using the popularity of some celebrity for free. And I used to it bc clans using the same style, even on a restaurant. Opps since the man missed the opportunity to inform the public of his relationship, expect some SNS/videos information dissemination.

And imagine the bosses and the assistant/sx partner making too much effort to make a video of her, editing the video inserting LDW super old videos with her..that's another super low strategy..haha their brains must be stagnant for years already. And I realized while she's wanting to reminisce the old drama with wookie, the man  is making a reunion with the show happened to be in 2014 when HK aired, sweet revenge right?  intentional or not haha

• Love 1

On 1/8/2020 at 10:58 PM, samzz said:

I'm not really sure about public reaction on this episode, bc I don't know much about this politician and how the GP views him. Actually I'm busy following my own country 1MDB and JhLow, so  interesting right now.

I don't know if the latest investigation and drama in my own country has to do with this new development on DH beloved pimpri clan.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/01/prosecutors-request-arrest-warrant-on.html?m=1

Bc they mentioned about providing prostitute to foreign investors around year 2015. My friends said JhLow "PIAP$ Korean prostitutes. So if related meaning Mr Kimmy, their BEST friends is still under investigation too right?

Mr Kimmy, next time don't try to play with me..I know how to play too.

https://m.news.nate.com/view/20200110n03719

@samzz so brave of wookie to guest a politician although he knows that some or majority might not like it. A true host tackles everything under the sun not just what the majority wants.

And I think it's a right timing too since many of their politicians involved in entertainment business and mostly the shady one.

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzz so brave of wookie to guest a politician although he knows that some or majority might not like it. A true host tackles everything under the sun not just what the majority wants.

And I think it's a right timing too since many of their politicians involved in entertainment business and mostly the shady one.

Who knows, maybe part of the reason why he agreed to have politician in his show. They talked about corruption tho.

Right timing indeed to put a jab on that beloved clan of DH or more specifically that Mr Kimmy. For so long I have suspicion about his jealousy towards Wookie.

@dolley since Mr Kimmy still hiding in the YG dungeon..now they have new lady partner, which to me more fierce than Mr Kimmy.

The Chanel parade and using Wookie in Chinese Socmedia media is part of marketing strategy to lure Chinese investors and fans. I realized she observed Wookie diligently since Wookie tremendous reception at Beijing last year. She fully aware about Donghey fans in China and My Girl popularity over there. Using DH alone is not enough-Li Yi Feng stigma still strong, so Wookie is another best choice to market her product. If not why they were so ambitious in spraying the fake snow, while DH reenacted the My Girl scene with Wookie in their Christmas Eve Tik Tok. So much effort in finding Wookie from My Girl scene and edited it into a Tik Tok. The SX partner was the videographer. Totally new brand of partner in crime, and DH loves it so much.

I bet Madam Shin is also one of her friends.

@samzz you hit the point, the lady boss even wore Valentino on their show..lol wookie and them not even close..and the tiktok show some might think they are connected.

And ever since I have doubts on them, of course personal and business interest first, saw their style same with clans but let us remind them, many businesses connected with the clans already closed, even the cafe at the sx partner building already closed. I suggest the lady boss should put her cosmetic business at that building and on DH too, that's perfect business partnership haha

6 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz you hit the point, the lady boss even wore Valentino on their show..lol wookie and them not even close..and the tiktok show some might think they are connected.

And ever since I have doubts on them, of course personal and business interest first, saw their style same with clans but let us remind them, many businesses connected with the clans already closed, even the cafe at the sx partner building already closed.

At at Busan too, since no more IG account of that restro.

I remember Wookie said they use fake snow in this scene, a scene the partner in crime used in DH's Tik Tok shooting during Christmas Eve.

Why don't they wait for real snow, they were using fake snow too, to make the reenactment scene so real.

They have so much time to do this. Why don't they just working hard in different ways, rather than using Wookie for some buzz. The minions just reposted the IG, not even dare to hastag the brand product..they are in the game too.

And why Tik Tok..bc it's a major channel in China to gain instant popularity and money. Part of the reason why I change my avatar to one of the famous figure in Tik Tok at the moment. Her video is viewed more than 7 billions right now.

DH's Tik Tok?..so far I saw only hundred in views.. hopefully her SX partner not crying at the corner.. being videographer is not easy tho.