Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Who wouldn't, hahaha

https://kstarlive.com/news/2019/11/09/models-who-walked-at-the-recent-valentino-collection-were-seen-fangirling-over-lee-dongwook-s-presence-at-the-show-297049

Models who Walked at the Recent 'Valentino' Collection were Seen Fangirling over Lee Dongwook's Presence at the Show

1573293106934-EI3VUMEUUAAA3Rs.jpg

a behind the scene clip shared by W Korea where they shared the behind movements of the models walking along the empty runway area, the fashion magazine revealed the moment when the models found out that they have just walked past where Lee Dongwook seated. 

1573293165199-IMG_0691.jpg

Image Source: Instagram 'WKorea' Screenshot 

W Korea captioned, "Valentino show's models are liking it after seeing the seat that Lee Dongwook sat" and showed how the models were smiling brightly and excitedly.

1573293189323-IMG_0690.jpg

"But he still asking how to get married".

• LOL 1

@samzz Haha I totally understand the models, that’s what to feel seeing him, he just aged like a very fine wine, and that comments came from everyone not just from his fan. Also this man has no intention to appear being cute or being young, he is so carefree and yet people praises his handsomeness.  

And saw the fans gifts to him, the subway ads, daebak, and when his agency released photos of how also he prepared to his fan meeting, all I can say is this man really put his heart in everything, be it for his fan or for work. 

• Love 2

@dolley, enjoy "Autumn in my Heart" in Korea.

So, DH's stylist ra___ra35 likes this picture.

So DHshii, when is the reconciliation, acting together again with Wookie doesn't mean you have to fall in love with him right. You still can keep the other Wook. Is that so hard for you.hehehe. Other actresses have no issue treating him as a friend.

• Love 1

Thanks @samzz surely enjoy the weather

Btw how’s ATM turnout? Enough to finance  till next collection? 

@dolley, ATMs still important for next sex vacation, but not sure about recent profits, have to use other accounts for that purpose.

And I wonder how many celebrities in Korea have one or more friends who are related in pimpri business. I know 2 already, their best friends are still undergoing investigation related to that business, and one of them related to JhLow.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/11/taeyang-and-daesung-celebrate-their.html?m=1

From Wookie's fashion stylist, who also with him at Gong Yoo latest movie VIP screening.

• Love 1

I understand, the choice of checked jacket is for official events, but this girl who  is on the way to monthly se. Vacation also interested to have one.

3G8610P.jpg

• LOL 1

Wookie main attraction is when he plays with his eyes.

• Love 2

@samzz I had great time at seoul station bc I saw wookie’s face there, so happy as a fan hehe. 

but I wish he had a chance to celebrate his birthday with his family and love ones, but as far as I know his birthday is not a big deal to him, maybe the reason why he just aged like a fine wine and many not only his fan praising him for that.

Since wookie released some BTS of his fan meet preparation, that’s the proper to do it, it’s really for his fans, from preparation to stage decoration, they exerted effort for it. 

and the fans, sending gift and a lot of cakes for him, just wow. Although his working that day I’m sure he’s thankful and happy seeing how his fans made such effort for his bday.

• Love 1

I saw this video few days ago, but a bit reluctant to post it because we know the nature of DH, playing around, and mocking the shippers..anyway she posting it to C-fans who love Wookie. Some of them reposted it in Weibo.

Carrot Song is Wookie's song.

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4438047761063881/4438047833425624

IMO, she couldn't bear to see Wookie conquering China, bc that is her territory.

@samzz riding on popularity can boast her chance, or else people will forget her. Vblogging and posting childish act promoting product can’t make her famous again, come to think of it, there are lot of songs in their country or why not promote the song of her bf?  Also did she watch wookie singing om fan meeting?  Haha her timing always fit on wooki’s activities.

Well wookie’s appearance last week made the difference, that made her post something related to him. Yes it”s wookie’s time in China though he doesn’t promote anything on China, he can’t speak chinese and not active in any chinese SNS flatform. 

@dolley One thing for sure, she is playing..bc of boredom,- being jobless even you inherited millions, never never have a good ending. Absolutely not good for your mental health also. That's why some so addicted to sex and alcohol to cure the boredom.

One of the game she played with her C-fans.. I read still many of her fans so proud she is ended like this, especially the bf's fans, always giving her the usual "clapping clapping"

Sd5nZqi.png

AEaAB9z.jpg

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4433941701320568/4433941769180993

Few years ago, after SOW, Jason, the agent already tried to push Wookie to China, but I think he was not interested at that time. To me, he made a very smart decision. Entertainment is business, and you need to know your business partner very very well before you going to sell your soul to them.

Some of Wookie footage from his previous trip to Beijing.

T1HdJvr.jpg

GXPRvql.jpg

bkNvOgu.jpg

• Love 2

@samzz invading all SNS flatform can’t cure boredom hahaha but at least for some time it is the escape zone. And one thing, doing things on repeat can cause boredom too. 

Haha just count the attendees, I think they felt the boredom too. And doing a thing on your own country but spoke on foreign language or hiring interpreter means you’re losing too much. 

• Like 1

I thought a scene from My Girl..

Wookie is so handsome when he is with good friends, in comfortable zone and stress free.

@samzz yes it reminds us of MY GIRL and probably that MY GIRL song is bc of this. She knows haha

• Love 1

@dolley, I'm thinking the same too, well she posted the gathering with her stylists, who are BFF with Wookie's and Gong Yoo's stylists, of course she knows. As you said, exchange gossip.

And imagine Cody just sitting nearby the two namja, -she and Gong Yoo next to Wookie, both who knew so well the history of Donghey..

Especially Cody, who had been with DH since My Girl days.