[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

welcome, welcome here, sorry if I'm not mentioning each name, not easy to copy paste esp using a mobile.

Anyway, love so much for all the input and spazzing-Maz are u OK now, I'm having irregular heart beat since yesterday.

now, the main cast is completed,they really are good looking cast

.6931321agw1edpubcrpanj20eg0aktap.jpg

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@samzz Girlfriend I am not okay and i will bever be okay. HAHAHA. with all these updates and good looking casts? OMG expect me to be in a hyperventilator every single day. <3                      

Guest michbadat

HELLO EVERYONE!!! THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME IN ADVANCE!! LOLI AM BEYIND HAPPY TO KNOW THAT LDW AND LDH WILL HAVE A REUNION PROJECT. IM IN TEARS WHEN I FIND OUT ABOUT IT, BEEN SPAZZING IT IN MY TWITTER LIKE CRAZY. I AM A BIG LDH AND LDW FAN INDIVIDUALLY AND TOGETHER. IF THERE IS OSMNETHING THESE TWO HAVE ISTHAT THEY HAVE OFF THE CHART AND ONE RARE KIND OF CHEMISTRY .. EVERYTIME I READ THE WORD DONGHAE COUPLE? INTENSE CHEMISTRY IS WHAT I CAN DESCTRIVE THEM NOT TO MENTION THEY ARE NOTH GREAT ACTOR AND ACTRESS. 
AND I AM ALSO HAPPY THAT SEULONG IS IN THE CAST , HE IS SUCH A CHARMING GUY AND TALENTED. IM SURE HES ACTING SKILL WILL IMPROVE MORE NOW THAT HE IS GOING TO ACT WITH MORE EXPERIENCE ACTOR AND ACTRESS.I AM ALSO HAPPY FOR MY DEAREST FRIEND @dvee_yong BECAUSE SHE IS SEULONG'S NO.1 FANGIRL <3 LOLOOOL
HOPE TOI SPAZZ WITH YOU GUYS HERE FOR THE NEXTS MONTHS TO COME <3 IM LOVING ALL THE CAST IM SURE THEY WILL GET ALONG VERY WELL.
PS.IM SORRY FOR THE CAPSLOCK IM JUST SO HAPPY THAT I NEEDED TO WRITE IN CAPSLOCK :P

michbadat said: HELLO EVERYONE!!! THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME IN ADVANCE!! LOLI AM BEYIND HAPPY TO KNOW THAT LDW AND LDH WILL HAVE A REUNION PROJECT. IM IN TEARS WHEN I FIND OUT ABOUT IT, BEEN SPAZZING IT IN MY TWITTER LIKE CRAZY. I AM A BIG LDH AND LDW FAN INDIVIDUALLY AND TOGETHER. IF THERE IS OSMNETHING THESE TWO HAVE ISTHAT THEY HAVE OFF THE CHART AND ONE RARE KIND OF CHEMISTRY .. EVERYTIME I READ THE WORD DONGHAE COUPLE? INTENSE CHEMISTRY IS WHAT I CAN DESCTRIVE THEM NOT TO MENTION THEY ARE NOTH GREAT ACTOR AND ACTRESS. 
AND I AM ALSO HAPPY THAT SEULONG IS IN THE CAST , HE IS SUCH A CHARMING GUY AND TALENTED. IM SURE HES ACTING SKILL WILL IMPROVE MORE NOW THAT HE IS GOING TO ACT WITH MORE EXPERIENCE ACTOR AND ACTRESS.I AM ALSO HAPPY FOR MY DEAREST FRIEND @dvee_yong BECAUSE SHE IS SEULONG'S NO.1 FANGIRL <3 LOLOOOL
HOPE TOI SPAZZ WITH YOU GUYS HERE FOR THE NEXTS MONTHS TO COME <3 IM LOVING ALL THE CAST IM SURE THEY WILL GET ALONG VERY WELL.
PS.IM SORRY FOR THE CAPSLOCK IM JUST SO HAPPY THAT I NEEDED TO WRITE IN CAPSLOCK :P

Guest Bosco_96

We have HK facebook fanpage and its admin is very hard-working

https://www.facebook.com/HotelKingDrama?ref=br_tf

More info from the page:

Im Seul-Ong (2AM) and Wang Ji-Hye are cast in upcoming MBC drama series HOTEL KING which has already cast Lee Dong-Wook & Lee Da-Hae in the lead roles.

For HOTEL KING, Im Seul-Ong plays Sun Woo-Hyun. His character works as a concierge at a hotel. He also holds special feelings for Mo-Ne (Lee Da-Hae).

Actress Wang Ji-Hye will play Song Chae-Kyung. Her character is a former girlfriend of Jae-Wan (Lee Dong-Wook). After, she broke up with Jae-Wan and she went on to marry a rich man, but she still hasn't forgotten Jae-Wan. She owns a restaurant within the hotel.

http://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/2am-s-seulong-to-reunite-with-actress-wang-041000536.html

Seulong will play the role of Sun Woo Hyun who has been working at Ciel hotel for 3 years. He has a positive attitude but is also a loud character, and often is at odds with hotelier Cha Jae Wan (Lee Dong Wook). The two later become love rivals over Ah Mo Ne (Lee Da Hae).

Wang Ji Hye is cast as Song Chae Kyung, who is the manager of Ciel hotel’s restaurant and also the former girlfriend of Cha Jae Wan. Despite discarding love to marry a rich man for money, she is unable to forget her love for Jae Wan, and decides to win him back to her side.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/59107/2am-seulong-and-wangjihye-to-act-in-the-same-drama-again

Taking on the role of Sun Woo Hyun, the 2AM member will be acting out the optimistic and hard working hotelier, who forms a love triangle with Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae.

Wang Ji Hye will be acting as Song Chae Kyung, the manager of Ciel hotel’s restaurant and the ex-lover of Jae Wan (Lee Dong Wook). Regretting her choice of marrying another man for money, Song Chae Kyung will try to gain Jae Wan’s love back.

OMG, I think second female lead have same type with Park Si Yeon's role in MG, just ISL's character is distinct.

AOA Seolhyun Cast in Upcoming Drama ‘Hotel King’
1898271_461796287279502_495073384_n.jpg

AOA’s Seolhyun will be returning to dramaworld.

According to FNC Entertainment in February 19, Seolhyun has been cast as ‘Lee Da Bae’ in MBC′s upcoming drama, Hotel King.
Lee Dae Bae is the only daughter of Lee Joong Gu, the vice chairman of hotel Ciel.

An affiliate of the drama stated, “We’ve decided that Seolhyun’s lovely and pure image suits the role perfectly.”

Seolhyun made her drama debut through KBS’s Ugly Alert in 2012, and has received numerous drama love calls since then.

Meanwhile, Hotel King is set to air its first episode on March 29.

Photo credit: FNC Entertainment
source: mwave
................................................................................................................

OMG! This drama's real reunion party! 
Lee Da Hae reunion Lee Dong Wook. from My girl.
Lee Dong wook reunion Seulong from  The Fugitive.
Lee Da Hae reunion Her's morther from Robber.
Wang Ji Hye reunion Seulong from Personal taste.

@syratr @dvee_yong @wheeresstephanie @adikkeluangman and @michbadat first welcome all to our crazy thread. Yes, we are all going crazy here and It is keep getting harder to control :D :D
@maz, ooh dear I can't concentrate at work at all because of this drama and our OTP reunion and you surely not helping AT ALL. I keep refreshing the page here and just wish my working hours finished so I can come and post freely :D

@Maetawinz, yes indeed so many reunions and it makes me sure that this drama set will have amazing friendly atmosphere and our cast will certainly have fun together. Just hope MBC abandon their usual laziness and give us many of BTS videos and pictures.
And talking more about Seulong, I only saw him in Personal Taste which was his first project and not that big role after all so, can't judge his acting and here he is surely taking a big step in his career but on appearance alone I like him and specially his smile. I also like that he look manly and not so younger than Dahae which is something  I always worry about when she get to be paired with younger men ;)
And I actually like his role and think it will be really fun and makes me happy and feel like laughing just imagining how he will be our heroine personal concierge and how this can result in some lovely scenes between the two of them.

maz said: Annya said: Hello to all new members welcome here @jenjen,@syratr,@dvee_yong
@Bosco_96::Thanks for update and now we have love square with a new guy added to series.
@maz:
u are so funny CPR.
And as we get drama poster and drama starts more members and going to join in and we will have a one big thread with lots of discussion and drooling.

I love surprises :) it seems that Kim Hae Sook will play a bad character here. She will be the hotel vice president wife and Lee Da Bae (played by Seolhyun) mom. And her husband will be actor Lee Duk Hwa
Duk-Hwa-Lee-4a025be32dae7-3167.jpg&width

Also another add to the cast is Kim Gyu Sun
http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201402/sp2014022107013594690.htm

jay20140220173935_I_05_C_1.jpg

Guest nancykimlee

apqaria said: I love surprises :) it seems that Kim Hae Sook will play a bad character here. She will be the hotel vice president wife and Lee Da Bae (played by Seolhyun) mom. And her husband will be actor Lee Duk HwaAlso another add to the cast is Kim Gyu Sunhttp://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201402/sp2014022107013594690.htm

@nancykimlee, I think Alex will be a hotel employee but not sure what exactly but he is surely not a cameo.
And yes me too can't wait to see what they will look in the drama but I am enough with Dahae with bangs already. We got to see her with bangs in her last 2 dramas (Love actually and IRIS II) and I really miss seeing her wide forehead.
@dvee_yong, yes the waiting is killing me already. what a torture !! :(

Guest nancykimlee

apqaria said: @nancykimlee, I think Alex will be a hotel employee but not sure what exactly but he is surely not a cameo.
And yes me too can't wait to see what they will look in the drama but I am enough with Dahae with bangs already. We got to see her with bangs in her last 2 dramas (Love actually and IRIS II) and I really miss seeing her wide forehead.
@dvee_yong, yes the waiting is killing me already. what a torture !! :(

I agree with y'all on the fashion aspect~ I'm sure LDH would look dashing as always, especially now that she has a chaebol role :D
As for the men, there would be nothing as better as to seeing them in suits throwing lines at each other. Gaaaah I'm drooling already!

Hi guys UP for this thread. I dont want to see this thread in the second page hehehehe
may i ask does k entertainment release updates on dramas during weekends? or  i ahve to wait for next week for a possible update? cuz you know i really cant wait and I MEAN IT IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY. Im so exited that i almost forget that i have a life in reality. LOL
I am so happy with all the casting and the veteran actors though i am really worried for the director and writers

Archived