[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

@HaYam El-Abbas: Thanks for posting those fanarts i loved the second FA the most  :\"> And dear wait for few days we will definitely get more or shall i say all posters.May be tomm they will release some more they like to create daily news with new poster rather then releasing all together.
@czakhareina :Thanks for the English translated article.
@muchcloudier:I don't have any idea what they are doing there but whatever they are doing, i am so loving it.Even a small scene like Jae wan making Goose or pigeon go away can make me smile .
So why was Ah mo ne dressed as hotel staff in promo any idea? Any punishment from Mr.Manager or doing spy work.

So all the thinks i thought before drama start not even 1% is coming true this drama is surprising me.
Like i thought Kim Hae-Sook is playing Mrs Vice president wife too Lee Deok-Hwa which is not the case read in article above she is
hotel training manager.So now i got what she was doing in promo? Good to see her in different role.

@loli:Hi loli good to have u hear and our wait is longer then any .Superman LOL i love them they can make any drama work with there chemistry.

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WERTb

HaYam El-Abbas said: I can't believe , i will watch my favorite couple DW & DH after 12 days in a new drama !!  8->
I hope to be a romantic and comedy Attitudes between them in the new drama like My Girl [-O<

I can't wait to see the drama. I love both LDW and LDH. Do they have the same last name? Cool!I think this drama will be a hit. Watching the teasers, I have a feeling that the heiress' personalities are similar to Song Yi in "Man from the Star". They're both rich, pretty, funny, and a little bit crazy sometimes.

Thanks a lot chinggus for all the goodies and lovely posters :x
I really like them and I think the drama team did a good job here. Yes I am satisfied :) and that poster with our hero back says it all "HE IS THE KING" :D
@Hayam, Yes I am also waiting for more posters with our second leads and individual character posters. Hope they gave us those soon. I was actually surprised that they gave us these main posters before the character posters, it is usually the other way around but I guess as the drama press conference is also held early so they needed to release those now before it.
And thanks for posting those art works here :)

@Maz, you are definitely the mood maker here. Thanks dear for all the smiles you are bringing to us with your posts, LOVE IT :x
@loli, that scene is totally my favorite in the teaser too. Cute, funny and romantic in its own way :)) (I see you are posting my GIF :\"> :D )
@Annya, I think our heroine is making spy work again and while our manager is angry and trying to stop her from doing that but I think part of it is because he cares about her and don't want her to get hurt and yes I totally love KHS and was happy seeing her in the latest promo, her character is totally something and I am looking forward to see her :D
ONLY TWO DAYS TILL THE PRESS CONFERENCE, CAN'T WAIT :x :x :x

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

@apqaria: you're right , always they gave us the character posters before the main posters  , i think the reason that you say is right too :)
you're really 
apqaria :D :D :D

wish the individual character posters and other posters come early ^^
can't wait the press conference ^^

@Hayam, hehehe thanks dear ^^ and I love your sign ;)
And I am quite sad chinggues seeing other dramas cast on SBS and KBS being able to promote their dramas in famous variety shows like "Running Man" and "Happy Together" and I am really dying to see our couple and drama cast on a variety show together but I think MBC don't have such kind of program ( Oh MBC you are making me angry again X( )
OK OK, hope they at least give us a lot of BTS videos when the drama airs because I really like to see our cast off screen :\">

Guest delphi

nploan said:
Watching the teasers, I have a feeling that the heiress' personalities are similar to Song Yi in "Man from the Star". They're both rich, pretty, funny, and a little bit crazy sometimes.

Oh a new picture of Dahae not sure who uploaded this picture actually but may be some drama staff but I really love these pictures. 
She is surely having much fun reading the script as she herself is laughing on it :D :D I always love to see my girl smile and I am sure she will also make us smile and laugh with her acting as well :x
And seems people are comparing her figure with Paris Hilton :))
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201403250836190510

8n1uOaC.jpg

@apqaria Thanks for that Da-Hae new pic. Nice to see her smile & seem enjoy shooting this drama. She's indeed has a nice long legs. :\">

@bexyahmed Thanks for that pic from Da Hae's twitter. :x

LDHtweet25032014.JPG 

And here's the translation of the tweet :

The cool Seulong-ssi is riding at the back of motorbike,  vroom, vroom! ~~~ 5th April is the first broadcast of Hotel King!

Credit to @hiedi for the translation. :-*

Why do I feel like I could easily guess what kind of scene would that be? From that pic, I think that bratty Ah Mo Ne will once again try to torture that poor Sun Woo Hyun by forcing him to ride his motorcycle together. Look how she's already forced him to feed her a food while she's playing a video game in that latest teaser... so it's no surprise if she did that too right? :P Or maybe she's already made him her personal butler? ;)) And did anyone knows whether Da Hae really knows how to ride & drive a big motorcycle like that or not in real life? :-/ It is real or she just put an act? If she's indeed knows how to ride & drive it, wow I've found another new respect for her. ^:)^ It's not easy for a woman, let alone a woman who has a slim figure like her to ride & drive a big motorcycle, coz imo it's big, heavy & hard to control. If not... well it's understandable. :) Hope we'll get BTS abt this scene in the future to confirm it. :D

2 days to go till the press con & 12 days to go till the premiere... we are getting closer to end this long waiting. Can't wait for 5th April to come... Hotel King fighting!!! :)>- :)>-

Guest Bosco_96

Was DH bring her dogs in this drama? I can see Cherry and Strawberry here, not sure
awJLnAw.jpg

Do anybody have a question to ask to the Casts and Crews of Hotel King?Hotel King's Casts and Crews are going to hold a Press Conference on the 27th of March.If you have a question post/write your comment here->  http://media.daum.net/entertain/consol/1394/?tab=liveThere are too much questions there but in Korean language, I think almost cms come from Korean.

And can someone here share sub for teaser 5, I can't watch on vikii :(

Hello everybody! 
Love the new teaser, especially with subs. Really LOLed when Mo Ne says "Cha Jae Wan! He is the annoying type" and her tone is also so funny.  Poor Sun Woo Hyun! What a sad fall in status for Seulong to become a butler here from the King he used to be in Mandate. :D I can see that he and Da Hae are also going to have a lot of chemistry.
But it is also very intriguing. When Kim Hae Sook's character talks about why crazy people wear flowers (she says it is to make it obvious that they are crazy), who is she talking about? The only person who puts on an act of being off the wall is Mo Ne. I was just reminded of @apqaria's first theory as to if Mo Ne is putting on an act to hide her real agenda. Let's see. Her words could be for some other context as well. Also, wonder if Mo Ne's fear of birds has some bearing on the story, something important in her childhood. Since it is a melo, I am watching every scene carefully. LOL

It is so much fun to see Da Hae and Dong Wook in very different characters from My Girl.  I loved all that the cast said in the BTS. Gives the feeling that the drama is well thought out. I don't like Wang Ji Hye's styling though in the photoshoot. :( She is prettier than that.
The anticipation level is now at an all time high. The PC is just days away and I want to livestream though I may not understand a thing. Please share links when you find them.
I am watching Running Man now and finished all the episodes with Wookie and Da Hae. Doing my background study for the drama, you know. :P  It is such a pity that Hotel King is not on SBS. Also re-watched Happy Together with Wookie and Seulong for Mandate. I really enjoyed Happy Together, all the funny stories they shared and Wookie's drama situation spoofs.

cre: KBS World TV

Archived