[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

Hello chingus!! God... abt a week I'm not being able to post any comment here. RL didn't allowed me to do it... quite bz. Plus my PC in a bitchy mode this week... had to sent my PC to repair for few days & could only being able to check new updates via my small screen phone. And since I'm prefer to post comments using computer, since its bigger & clearer, so I had to endure it after all. But today I cannot hold it anymore & since my PC is back in it good mode, so here I am. Pardon me if this post longer than necessary coz I'm trying to comment what I've missed this few days & also try to reply back to other posters who @ me in the earlier posts.

First of all, thanks & shout out to all peeps here for all those links, news, pics, videos, gifs, artworks etc. Much much appreciate what u guys did. Also thanks for all those inputs & insights. Happy to get to read all those anticipated & excited talks abt this drama. To the all newcomers, welcome welcome... late greeting from me. :-h Let's all keep this thread alive, active, fun, joy & full of positive, good & healthy discussion all right guys? :-bd

I know I'm sooo wayyy L2P to comment abt this, but all those teasers were interesting & intriguing. Tbh, I love the diversity we got from all those teasers. First teaser, we got snippet of fun & bright side of the drama which mostly involved Ah Mo Ne character while from the other three teasers, we got intense & dark side of the drama. What a total contrast teasers. But one thing I know, those teasers surely leave me more fascinate & curious.

@mimi26 Didn't know that u're still a student dear. Now I feel a bit guilty coz it feel like I'm forcing urging u to be here with us often while u have to devoted most of your time to concentrate on your studies. I feel u my dear, imo it definitely hard to do esp when u planning on cutting down your online life to concentrate more on your studies then something that caught your interest like this happened, coz tbh internet life is kinda addictive, tempting & hard to resist sometime. Anyway, just do whatever u want & feel free to join us whenever u have a free time ok dear? But seeing that your post oftenly here now, I'm happy coz I get to read your smart thoughts more often here. And I love those George Bernard Shaw quote u gave. What a precise & accurate quote to apply... hehehe. ;)

@Annya & @apqaria @samzz @maz Thanks for your compliment too. Glad u all agreed & enjoyed my thoughts as well. The thing I'm never fond abt internet life mostly when there's bunch of people who's enjoy & not even feel guilty/hesitate posting their negative & harsh comments to insult & criticize or even worse shaming other people, esp to people who does not concern them such as celebs & famous people. Why won't those people apply this approach 'Support what u like/love & stop care/bother what u didn't like' instead. Maybe like @mimi26 said, those people need to feel superior to make themselves better... idk. Nevertheless, let's just ignore those type of comments & focus more on the +ve ones shall we? :)>-

@Ha Tinh Nhi Agreed with u. I too think most of K-drama weak point is come from the script. Oftenly happened scenario where even though the drama has line of solid cast but their acting talent being wasted by ridiculous storyline; eg. MSOAN. It happened mainly due to when the script writers only have a good initial/rough storyline but through halfway the drama, most of them lost an idea & didn't know how to develop good/decent storyline hence it turned being rubbish in the end. I think this mostly happen becoz K-drama live shooting system, where the final script only complete/finish through halfway the drama compare to pre-production drama where all the script already completed/finish written before the shooting started. Not many writers are capable to make a good story development esp in such a pressure situation & prevail circumstances.

@nancykimlee I love with everything u wrote  & I wholeheartedly agree with it. U have such a gift to write/form that smart thought of yours into beautiful line of words & it's a very insightful. Keep sharing your intelligent opinions with us here coz I enjoy reading it. ^:)^

Regarding the comparison comments, I'm not worry abt it. We're all knew those Cheon Song Yi comparison mostly came from those little minded people who's to quick to make their verdict just based on those few seconds teaser. If they claimed & accused those Ah Mo Ne character is a copy-cat of CSY's just becoz of those English line "Everybody... halloooooo", then can I also claim that character is a copy-cat Sydney Bristow's but more in Korean version just based on those hijab disguise scene & safety harness scene? Hehehe just kidding. :D But tbh... when I watched those both scenes, the thought 'is she a secret double agent?' had cross my mind but nah... that's not likely happen. But seriously they really had both scenes in Alias & if you're an Alias fan, u know what I meant. Jokes aside, those scenes make me wonder what character dimension the writer has in store for her. We already know she's such a spoil brat & immature hotel heiress in the first chapter of drama, but later has to change to be a mature & strong character once her dad pass away & leave her a responsibility to save the hotel. But what I'm looking for is how her transformation progress would be show in this drama.

Regarding similarities comparison with My Girl... I think it's inevitable case here since the premise look roughly similar esp with the hotel as their background & both of them as the lead, but actually it's totally different coz while My Girl was more rom-com genre, Hotel King will probably incline to heavy dark vibe... though we'll surely get the fun & light side also judging from the teaser. Regardless, like I mentioned in my earlier posts, I don't mind if the storyline goes angst or melo as long as it makes sense & not draggy with good character development, decent progress plot-driven, nice execution & pleasure ending it perfectly fine with me. Furthermore, imo this serious heavy type of drama would definitely more challenging for the actors to show their acting skill rather than light rom-com. Even 'IF' the drama turn out to be sucks & makjang (not try to be pessimist here... just have to think abt the possibility just in case it didn't meet my expectation)... I probably will still watch it for the sake of LDW-LDH chemistry alone & I'm sure most of us would do the same right? Esp after we have to wait this damn 8 long years for it.

@maz What a pervert u are... hehehe. I'm just joking... pls don't be mad. :P But tbh I feel u... esp with such a gif that totally implied & leave us fans some wild imagination... esp excited shippers like u. Keep your fangirling mode & swoon excitement coz your posts never fail to make me smile & entertain. Also thanks for your good luck wish for myself control of trying not to ship them. Up till now my swoon mode still under control but tbh I don't know what will happen later esp when the drama start airing & we'll get more swoon worthy goodies. :\">

For those u can't see the poster shooting video from that MBC site, here I uploaded youtube version. Hopefully no copyright infrigment.

Just in case if the video might be block due to copyright, I uploaded it in vimeo too. Here's the link...

https://vimeo.com/89770750

Edit : Oops didn't see @muchcloudier already posted her YT link here. So sorry 4 the double video post. @muchcloudier Thanks for your gifs. Love it sooo much. :x How lucky we are to have such peeps who are gifted in making beautiful gifs like u.

Since I think I cover almost everything that I missed, I stop now. Sorry if my comments sound repetitive or rehashing what others already said. Tbh I dunno what I'm babbling abt, just thought I wanna share my inputs here with u all. I'll come back later if we'll get more new updates such as full length trailer tonight... maybe... hopefully. Thanks again for all who contributed for those pics, gifs, videos, news etc. Keep it guys. TTYL. Out. ;)

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HaYam El-Abbas

@maz: i watch Emergency Couple this days , although i'm not in love with this drama , but i'm with you about the second male lead is adorable and have many fans .
right , many fans want him with
heroine , for me i don't care because i don't like the drama at all :D but i love choi jin hyuk :D

BUT , in case of our drama Hotel King , i don't think the 
heroine will be with the second male lead , many fans waiting reunion of DW & DH after 8 years so should be end together Otherwise fans will be sad from ending , i'm the first who will be sad :((

any way , i wish our drama ending with happy end , DW With DH , very good rating over 20% , and fans enjoy with drama :)

Lee Deok Hwa gives cast and crew korean beef dinner party
1_zpsae88624a.jpg3_zps295b93a4.jpg2_zps3d8c315c.jpg

cre: baidu n MBC
It seems this was on the day of the first script reading in February according to the article. After dinner, the PD, Lee Dong Wook and others proposed toasts for the success of the drama. Good that they are all bonding so well!

@shielizda   welcome back here~~:DIt seems that your video is not very clear,mine is a little clearer than yours:D thank u for praising me :))
I cant write so much English like all of ubut fortunatly I can understand most of your opinionswhat i can only do is to post my PS works for all chinggus~

Thanks Chingues for the artworks, caps, YT links. LOVE YOU ALL :x
@mimi26, I forgot to tell you dear but thanks to your guidance I am able to see the drama on Viki now :D

@shielizda, we have to thank whoever repaired your PC dear because at last we got to read your great inputs again ;)
@bexyahmed, not sure about the whole content but I think that article is talking about the friendship between Wookie and Seulong and that Seulong always seeks advice from Wookie for his character portrayal :) 

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

@samzz: i feel that Seulong would to say " what about me ?! why i'm not among the poster ?! " :D
He is so cute ^^ samzz said:
Seulong so cute here

DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES AND VIDEOS.

AQ , thank you . what I understood from the article only in their friendship . LOL
@samzz keke , so cute . I'm sure Ongiee will bring us the comic and melodrama scene at the same time 
it is confirmed that hotel king will be 32 episodes BjOSsx8CYAAICfX.jpg

Okay guys, I have decided on my OTP for this drama. It's Wookie and Seulong, they look really good together. HAHAHAHAHA! Kidding aside though, it's so awesome how we have such a gorgeous cast ㅋㅋㅋ It's so good to see some people starting to use the hashtags in their tweets hehe. D-13 guys! ♥♥♥

Guest zechie

dee89 said: Hello. I can't breath again after saw the way LDW looking at LDH.. It's something special in that stare.. Hope they become a real couple after this drama & getting married..  Is it too much? I hope not.. They already look like a married couple here, it's a simple gesture! 
MOD EDIT. DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES :x :x :x

Guest snowflakesj16

Just a reminder, please keep posts and comments drama-related. Spazz about the lead actors getting together should be posted in the Lee Dong Wook+Lee Da Hae Thread under Shippers' Paradise forum. Also, please don't quote images and videos, edit your posts to delete the images and videos before posting your quoted comments.

Ok... it looks like we not get full length trailer as I expected yesterday. Can I expect we'll get it tonight... at the end of Golden Rainbow tonight episode maybe? Or if not... maybe next week. Come on MBC... 14 days to go before the premiere, could u at least give us a full length trailer? That few seconds teasers not enough ok? Give us more. :-w Hehehe what bunch of insatiable peeps we are. Can't help it... Dong-Hae reunion cause all this. :P

muchcloudier said: @shielizda   welcome back here~~:DIt seems that your video is not very clear,mine is a little clearer than yours:D thank u for praising me :))
I cant write so much English like all of ubut fortunatly I can understand most of your opinionswhat i can only do is to post my PS works for all chinggus~

@HaYam El-Abbas dear, I posted your posters in baidu,and said they were from a Egyptian fan, they love them! and another fan posts on weibo, hope more fans will see your works

we dahae fans know @apqaria‌ for a few years cos she often comes to baidu, and even use QQ(just like msn)to chat with us,hope we can become friends like ap

@shielizda u r so nice haha, so warm to see ur words

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

@muchcloudier: many thanks for you not because you just posting my art work but also because you said they were from an Egyptian fan :D
wish that korean Actors/es special DW :D know that they have fans from Egypt and they love them ^^

and i'm so happy couz they like my fan art :)

thanks dear @muchcloudier ^^

Dear chinggus, I think the press conference will be on 27th MARCH-get ready
credit to VIXX's fan.

Pyeongchang, huh?! Wh o o " @ vixxst : Hotel King press conference Thurs March 27 @ PyeongChang would like to see me grin. "

Archived