[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest delphi

samzz said: TQ, so much muchcloudier, very interesting indeed, Wookie why so handsome.
and for those who cannot view it, here is the other link.
http://cafe.naver.com/dongwookholic/14568

You a savior. Thank U very much
Note: my first post. for a while just on "silent mode"

@delphi, welcome here, glad to see that you want to join us at last, and to all newcomer, welcome here too, so many, sometimes cannot differentiate the new and the already spazzing chinggus.
mimi26 and shielidza chinggus, your insightful thought and input here are a real GIFT to us, I love reading it. Yes, this is entertainment, full of wild things, complex/hidden world and delusional-, with the main purpose to 'entertain" as long as it's not over the boundaries. Why people want to preach about ethic, integrity of plastic surgery in the delusional world of entertainment, this is something that I don't understand.

@Boy Bí Ẩn:Thanks for the other promo of it ,didn't knew there is one more promo.Ah Mo ne is so sad and is missing her dad but why is she running and who are people who are after her didn't get but i find it quite interesting?

AQ after watching both the promo i am more curious and excited to watch the drama and that running scene so remind me of Miss Ripley running scene. And abt our girl compared with the YWCFS i have watched 2 episodes of it but i don't find her similar to My Girl or our girl similar to her character.Its just my opinion.

@Ha Tinh Nhi, Hi welcome dear good to see new fans joining in the thread.

TQ @muchcloudier and @samzz for wookie's promo its very short. And i thinks its Ah mo ne dad lying in pool of blood.From fun its got into dark side.

Hello. Thanks @samzz and @muchcloudier for the teaser. Agree with you @Annya I totally hadn't expected such a dark teaser. So it's bright Mo Ne and dark Jae Wan. I had thought I would see an exasperated n rather cold character, but this looks like JW is hiding a dark secret and that is why perhaps there was a hint of pain in his eyes at Mo Ne's entry. I must say though the teaser is short, it is really captivating. The team has so far impressed me with the teasers. Can't believe I am watching the same drama from the different vibes in the two teasers. The vibe is a little scary in this teaser. On the one hand, I want Mo Ne to brighten up our manager. But on the other, I fear what she is getting into. And to add to that, Wookie is totally captivating here! 
@samzz bingo! Yeah, I too don't understand why they have to do that. What I hate most is how the so-called ethical people don't hesitate to inflict so much pain on another person for something that does not concern them in any way. I guess some people just need to feel superior!  :-@ 
I too think like @Annya that it is Mo Ne's dad lying in that pool of blood. Waiting for the subs. I am so excited!

One more scene with the child actor is there in the YT version. Jae Wan's father had abandoned him and his mom, right? Was he also someone who used to abuse his mother and him? 

cre:정수호From google translate of the text of the voice over in that blog that @samzz posted, seems like Jae Wan is saying something like "I was 11 years old when I first saw/was in paradise" and one of the comments there says the word "paradise" is ironical seeing that scene of bloodbath. 

Thanks to all of you chinggus this thread is becoming a home for me and each time I be here I become so happy because of your great inputs and posts :x :x
The new teasers are so interesting, they surely keep making me more excited with every teaser they release :x

@delphi, welcome to soompi and to the thread. Great that you decided to quit your lurking mode and join us :)

@samzz and @muchcloudier thanks dears for the teaser videos, caps and gifs :x
@Annya, I so agree about MR vibe in that that second teaser for Dahae :)
@mimi26, thanks dear for the YT link. About our hero's father, I am not sure if he used to abuse him. What we know is that he left them for another woman and then his mother died because of that and he started to suffer in life alone but he succeeded to be the manager he is right now.

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

i like the new teaser of Da Hae with Hijab :D and teaser of Dong Wook too :)
i'm so excited for this drama , nomo nomo excited :D

@apqaria : thanks dear , happy cuz you like my fan art :)
and thanks too for your description and translation about all teaser , like it so much ^^

Guest delphi

Thanks for all of your warm welcome. I just cannot stay quiet anymore. I dont know. I am just.... to excited. And the show still toooooo longgg. I am very grateful to follow this thread so I know every update even a little one. So, I am grateful. Thanks for many, for everything I watch, and read.

Ooohh... I'm starting to get it now. Both lead characters have father issues, albeit different ones. 
Something's bothering me though... I don't know if it's just me or are the teasers starting to get confusing. I mean, the first one has that rom-com feel, with Lee Da Hae looking all bubbly like that. And then a few days after, they drop those character teasers which give it a heavy-drama feel. If MBC's purpose is to give the fans mixed thoughts about the drama's plot, then they've succeeded. Otherwise, they are just confusing me.  @-)

Yey~ teasers teasers teasers! thank you @apqaria and @samzz for posting the links!

So, judging from the teaser, Dong Wook's character here is kinda dark or sad. Unlike Da Hae's first teaser which is so bubbly! I like how opposite the teasers are. This tells me two different genres of the drama!

And Da Hae's new teaser. Wow. So, despite her bubbliness, she also has some serious issues. Curioser and curioser. Loving loving loving this!

And regarding the comparison on Cheon Song Yi's character on YCWFTS and Da Hae here and in My Girl, I don't think they are andthey will be alike. I have watched (and loved) YCWFTS, and Cheon Song Yi is different from Yoo Rin. I hate all these comparisons. 

Anyways, let's just celebrate for these new teasers. And hopefully more promotional materials for this drama! And I didn't notice we are already halway March. April is so near! So more and more and more promo for this drama please. Calling MBC!

Why is it that everytime i decide to rest MBC decides to update?are they trolling me ><well anyway 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA
"JUMPS AROUND"

LDH 's teaser is sooooo fun while wookies teaser is full of brooding .sad and lonely. and I amliking it.I mean theyre characters are exact opposite.Its also gives me my girl vibe but i know this drama is far from it. I am so excited and i just can hide it.LOL
@shielizda and @mimi26 dearies i soooo love reading your lengthy insights and discussions keep them coming esp when this drama airs.araaso? ang by the way goodluck on your self control of trying not to ship them because Dong-Hae will  efforltessly make you swoon on and offcam

@apqaria and @samzz me too i get soo annoyed everytime those people keep on commenting about her ps.i mean hello? get over it.its her face and decision and not to mention she looks too gorgeous.(thoug i admit that i pray she'll stop touching her facecuz shes already beautiful as she is)
@dvee_yong haha dont be confuse dear maybe in the early stage theyll insert comedy through seulong and dahae's character to atleast console us before walking all the way to makjang land

and to all newbies keep posting 
and those who post updates (gifs,link,news,sc's) keep them coming.

@MBC my house is already full of OXYGEN TANK so yeaah BRING IT ON kekeke

and ooh by the way i read all those posts about PASSIONATE and HOT kissing scenes and BED SCENES? oh dears have mercy on my sanity but yeah i would love to have those in every episode if its possible. How can you not ask for it?if you have two gorgeous and hot leads?

Archived