[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

Oh my ! Did I miss something ?
This update make me crazy .... BTS picture is kkjhdfgikjkodlj 
Dahae and wookiee ,,, my heart ! Lookin' as a real couple .. 
Wookie's gazing ... wow 

005uHTXYgw1eee9ne9639j30kk0fg0vu.jpg

I'm speechless ... I can't wait anymore .. April HURRY AND COME ..
By the way , do you think that wookie ask Ongiee to act with him as he ask Dahae ? 

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love reading articles about HotelKing and Dong-Hae but i love reading more comments on the articles and MAJORITY OF THE COMMENTS ARE POSITIVES and it makes me happy, The My Girl fandom is full of anticipations. But i want to know more about the reactions and comments of Netizens since they are the one who can make our drama ratings a success keke.. anyone who has a radar? calling calling @apqaria @samzz hahaha
from what i understand in dramabeans article LDW will be up against LDH father so yeah angst ats its best. For the record IF DONE RIGHT MAKJANG DRAMA CAN BE SOOO GRIPPING. I love angsty romance so yeah bring it on as long as you give it justice.
btw i loveee how javabeans fangril over our OTP in DB.,., hahaha its soo rare .

dear Maz, netizen comments? as we know many are happy and eager to see the reunion, even in Korea-but still some butthurt still not happy, and you can read that everywhere.

here we got some clear front view pic of the posterBiq1NRmCcAABE6J.jpg

@myasally, welcome here :)
@maz, yes it is really rare to see DB like this specially that she actually not a lover for Dahae anymore :D

And I think I mentioned this before but what DB said about our manager being against our heiress father is not actually true. Our manager will be up against HIS OWN father ;) and we actually got a hint from some news before that our heiress father will actually die and I guess this what will make her forced to be responsible for the hotel.

And aside from all the PS comments (which are A LOT) :)) as @samzz said I also see many people are excited to check this drama because of this reunion so, here is to hope that if those people really checked the drama for the OTP the drama itself will be good enough to keep them watching and even add more viewers who are not originally fans for the couple.
@bexyahmed, who knows may be Wookie did invite Ongiee too. Didn't Dahae said he is the "Casting Director" here :))

@samzz @apqaria As expected, those butt-hurt creatures have nothing besides PS comments to use against her. It's kinda funny & beyond ridiculous already how those butt-hurt creatures would descended in every article, pic & video abt her & non-stop talking abt her PS in order to insult her. :-@ Don't they tired at all? The way they make a fuss abt it... u think it's like LDH is the only actress in S.Korea who did PS. They are soooo lame & predictable. (:| They should lay it off & give it a rest already. LMAO. :)) I'm just can only SMH over this. My comment, if that's all they could use to belittle her, it's just show how pathetic they are as a human being. That's all.

Tbh, as her fan, I'm not like it too & same as @apqaria , I had to take time to accept it. Mostly becoz she's already beautiful back days before, but in the end, it's her face & decision, there's nothing I can do abt it. The least I can do is accept & respect her the way she is now. Even if I don't like it, as other human being, I've realize I should step back & mind my own business. Who are we to judge & condemn others.

Btw, love this comment below. Nice to see there's still some commentor at DB blog who's still backing her.

22 Ace March 13th, 2014 at 5:37 PM

I just watched the running man episode where LDH was a guest yesterday (E82) and in the words of Yoo Jae-suk, 헐~대박!’

I’ve always liked her even if her projects aren’t always that good (also goes for LDW). Plus if I had to bet every time there’s an article about her there’d be a comment about plastic surgery, I’d be rich by now. Get over it already. She’s still pretty, not scary IMO.

I don't know who she/he is, she/he's probably one of us here... but kudos to her/him for stand up for LDH despite those flowing harsh & malicious comments from some judgmental peeps there. =D>

Thank you for the welcome @apqaria @shielizda, @Annya and @samzz! 
So happy to see the new bts pics of hotel king. I just feel so happy seeing how happy both of them are in each other's company. You know Wookie has really come alive! Hehe I am trying hard not to ship them. Who knows what the future holds? But it is amazing to see their friendship and how each brings out the best in the other. If some of those laugh aloud imaginary scenes in My Girl are an indication where they were given just the plot line and they adlibbed so well, I have high hopes for their own creativity in dialogues for Hotel King.
Arggh, hope there are not many episodes of misunderstanding and stuff. Even My Girl dragged towards the end and I can't see such a great team separated over misunderstandings for many episodes. Btw any idea when is the press conference? Towards the end of March?

There will be so many camera eyes on them at the PC. Not just press cams, fancams as well. Guess both of them know what they are getting into and are ready for it. 
I too think Wookie had a hand in getting Seul Ong for this one. It is too much of a coincidence! What with their MOH bromance, I expect their chemistry also to fire.
More stills like this for Hotel King too, please!
9_zps682f9a7d.jpg
cre: baidu
I am trying really hard not to turn into a shipper. That is why I used to lurk  for long on all HK related threads and not participate. But what to do? You guys are  not helping the cause either. :( How will I survive 32 episodes? My brain will turn into rainbows and unicorns.

welcome to all newcomer.
shielidza
dear, sure we are well versed abt that issue, in fact sometimes we make joke abt it-actually the posters came from the same person or group, they just change the username, well maybe she/they just want attention, should credit Dahae for that.
To me, of course I against PS, but I work in cosmetic or beauty line company, this type of beauty enhancement is common to me, most of beauty trainers in my company did some minor plastic surgery too, or skin treatment.

and if we want to see lots of +ve reaction and happy camps like us, we can look at the tweets under Lee Da Hae's name, or just type Hotelking or Lee Dong work in the search section.
https://twitter.com/search?q=lee%20da%20hae&f=realtime

Hello allzz....
First time posting here. I'm a certified My-Girl graduate and was so freaking happy when I heard the news for the first time. I wish the days could move soooner because I don't think I can't stand the wait any longer. hahahha......
I lost count how many times I have rewatched My Girl but somehow the drama could still make me cry every time I watch it again. I believe by now both Lee Dong Hae and Lee Da Hae have sharpened their kissing skills during the time they are apart, and hopefully they'll use it to the max in this drama. anyone with me? hahahhaha..... I'm done with chaste kiss.. I want the hot, let-the-viewers-squirm-in-their-pants kiss. Do ya hear me, DongHae/????

@samzz Thanks for that link. You're right my dear. :-bd There's sooo many +ve reactions abt this. Glad to see sooo many people out there as excited & anticipated as we are abt this reunion. :D Guess I shouldn't read & should just ignore those belittle comments. Need to remind myself  to practice abt this next time. Who the hell care abt those narrow minded & judgmental people's opinion? After all, it's just their opinion. Like this quote : "Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one and they're often full of crap." What's matter... we're fans are sooo happy & excited abt this reunion... right? ;)

@mimi26 Hi there!  Welcome once again. Hope to see u more often here. I love your thoughts. :-* Tbh I have the exact sentiment as you. Like u, I'm also trying hard not to ship them. But I tell u what, all those updates with their cute interaction in it, besides all those excitement reactions from peeps here cannot help it at all. :x Hahaha.

Also welcome to all newbies here. Welcome welcome!! :-h Let's all spazzing & fangirling together in this thread! >:D<

Guest WERTb

shielizda said:

@samzz @apqaria As expected, those butt-hurt creatures have nothing besides PS comments to use against her. It's kinda funny & beyond ridiculous already how those butt-hurt creatures would descended in every article, pic & video abt her & non-stop talking abt her PS in order to insult her. :-@ Don't they tired at all? The way they make a fuss abt it... u think it's like LDH is the only actress in S.Korea who did PS. They are soooo lame & predictable. (:| They should lay it off & give it a rest already. LMAO.

:)) I'm just can only SMH over this. My comment, if that's all they could use to belittle her, it's just show how pathetic they are as a human being. That's all.

Tbh, as her fan, I'm not like it too & same as @apqaria , I had to take time to accept it. Mostly becoz she's already beautiful back days before, but in the end, it's her face & decision, there's nothing I can do abt it. The least I can do is accept & respect her the way she is now. Even if I don't like it, as other human being, I've realize I should step back & mind my own business. Who are we to judge & condemn others.

Btw, love this comment below. Nice to see there's still some commentor at DB blog who's still backing her.

22 Ace March 13th, 2014 at 5:37 PM

I just watched the running man episode where LDH was a guest yesterday (E82) and in the words of Yoo Jae-suk, 헐~대박!’

I’ve always liked her even if her projects aren’t always that good (also goes for LDW). Plus if I had to bet every time there’s an article about her there’d be a comment about plastic surgery, I’d be rich by now. Get over it already. She’s still pretty, not scary IMO.

I don't know who she/he is, she/he's probably one of us here... but kudos to her/him for stand up for LDH despite those flowing harsh & malicious comments from some judgmental peeps there. =D>

@shielizda, yes dear we are HAPPY and personally I am not affected anymore by such comments as @samzz said those actually became a source of good time for us :x
@tiendoank, welcome here and ooh +1000000000 for your demand dear, we have been doing it since we heard about the reunion and they really need to obey ;):D
@mimi26, ooh dear I am in the exact situation. I have never been a shipper like this even for these two before but how I became like this now and I don't know what to do. I
f those two making this to me with just looking at each other in a still so what will happen next??!! I AM SO GONE 

@shielizda First of all, who is the cute girl in your profile pic? I so want to watch that movie.

Well, I am used to the negative comments. I just laugh when some people bring up PS everytime some one starts an intelligent discussion on anything about the drama or the cast in the comments section. Come on, these people need to get a life! As if they are providing us new information! It is pathetic! But recently, I have observed that some of the trashtalkers are not getting the attention they used to get before.  

For me, Lee Da Hae is a very talented actress. I have watched only two of her works, My Girl and Miss Ripley and loved her in both and both are proof to her versatility. I felt it was a pity that though she did a fantabulous job as Miri in MR, she did not get the recognition she deserved. Hope this drama helps her prove her versatility in comic and serious acting and gets her a lot of new fans in Korea and overseas.

Oh yeah, the stills or the bts pics don't help as well. The first time I watched My Girl, I was so taken in by their chemistry that I watched all the BTS and then left it as a lost cause. Now watching all of it again! LOL But you know, just watching that old video where Wookie' is so happy to see Da Hae at his party makes you feel awe at their friendship. At least they have such a beautiful friendship. 

@apqaria I have had mixed experiences with shipping before, but on the whole have found out it is better not to let one's imagination run wild. But the beautiful thing about DongHae is that they are already such great friends and care for each other. Nothing can take that away. I will try to resist as much as I can till the PC . Staying strong and resisting mushification!  8-> I do read your blog and your comments, so I know. You are half-way gone, girl! I think your ship has already set sail. :-h Annyeong! 

@kimsoyeon18 Thanks for the welcome! Let's have fun for 32 episodes and more! 

@tiendoank You mean you only want kiss scenes? It has been 8 years since My Girl. I want at least a 'chaste' bed scene. :D Yeah, right! :P  While rewatching My Girl, I was wondering how chastely dressed Yu Rin was compared to contemporary kdrama heroines. But this time hopefully it will be a much more sexy avatar from LDH. Though their My Girl kiss was really good compared to the general kdrama kisses we get, but it has been 8 years! Time to set the bar higher!

Jokes apart, I want it to be a beautiful love story, despite the melo and all, one which is funny (since both are so good at comedy) and also tugs at your heart. I really hope the writer delivers there. Let's hope for the best! Hoping MBC wakes up soon and realises they are sitting on a gold mine! 

Excited seeing the still with the manager putting down the coffee for the heiress and her dad. Looks interesting! Usually, the heroes are the chaebols and the heroines the hotel staff, so this is a nice reversal.  Hoteliers fighting!

A little of topics but Lee Dong Wook looks so fine that I could not pass up the opportunity to post this... And I feel like this is gonna be his fashion style for Hotel King, which is just YAY!!!

[bnnt photo] Male Fashion Icon Lee Dong Wook Looking Sharp at Production Conference
zo0bm0fnor4aipm2bztdb87kay0pigb9.jpg
[by Cho Suyoun / photo by Jang Moon Sun] On March 14, SBS' mini series 'Kanggu's Story' hosted a production press conference at LG Twin Towers in Yeouido-dong, Seoul.
'Kanggu's Story' is a short human drama about a couple in the area of Kanggu port. The series, starring Park Joo Mi and Lee Dong Wook, will begin to be aired on March 29.
credit bntnews

Archived