[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

Guest angelcake293

Hello everyone!  Oh my goodness, this is the worse withdraw symptom I ever had and helping me cure this is actually making videos for fans of the drama to see.  So, here is another video solely focussing on Ah Mo Ne.  I hope you like it and thank you for watching! Link: 

:D

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ManolitaA

ManolitaA said: mi03 said: Don't forget to vote again today http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote8 호텔킹(MBC) http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1 이다해 http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote2 이동욱

Guest ariadne82

I'm an Aussie fan and so glad to have found a place to talk about this show. Loved it so much that when I discovered it (about a week before it ended), I binge watched the whole series in a week!

Obviously saw it with English subs so I'm sure there were things I missed that didn't translate properly. Something I was thinking about watching episode 31 and 32 was whether Cha Jae Wan ever thanked Ah Mo Ne for what she did for his mother? I never saw it and I think it should have been there. It was cute to watch Mo Ne's scenes with his mother, she was just so good with her when Jae Wan was so confused and unsure of how to handle it.

I'm still re-watching my favourite scenes, I'm addicted! I don't know how I would have made it waiting each week to see what happened next. It was filled with drama, yet we also saw Mo Ne transform and mature, Dong Wook was lovely to look at and he frustrated me at times but I liked his character, he matured too. I really enjoyed some of the other characters too like Sunwoo Hyun. I so hoped he'd get his own love story, I was hoping with Da Bae (though he would have ended up with the most evil father in law ever!), also the constantly bickering front desk staff!

Awesome drama and I think I'll definitely be re-watching it more than once!

Any chance of a DVD coming out, does anyone know?

ariadne82 said: I'm an Aussie fan and so glad to have found a place to talk about this show. Loved it so much that when I discovered it (about a week before it ended), I binge watched the whole series in a week!

Obviously saw it with English subs so I'm sure there were things I missed that didn't translate properly. Something I was thinking about watching episode 31 and 32 was whether Cha Jae Wan ever thanked Ah Mo Ne for what she did for his mother? I never saw it and I think it should have been there. It was cute to watch Mo Ne's scenes with his mother, she was just so good with her when Jae Wan was so confused and unsure of how to handle it.

I'm still re-watching my favourite scenes, I'm addicted! I don't know how I would have made it waiting each week to see what happened next. It was filled with drama, yet we also saw Mo Ne transform and mature, Dong Wook was lovely to look at and he frustrated me at times but I liked his character, he matured too. I really enjoyed some of the other characters too like Sunwoo Hyun. I so hoped he'd get his own love story, I was hoping with Da Bae (though he would have ended up with the most evil father in law ever!), also the constantly bickering front desk staff!

Awesome drama and I think I'll definitely be re-watching it more than once!

Any chance of a DVD coming out, does anyone know?

Guest lukleros

hai...

do you all know what song on episode 11 it's time Cha Jae Wan know his father is LJK.... i would like have that soundtrack.

You can find most of HK OST on youtube : various artist OST Hotel King Instrumental, just enjoy!

after i watched my favourite episodes i am now watching the whole series all over again .i am n't over HK yet and i cant get myself to watch other drama .i think i get crazy .and today i heard LDW will be casted with Shin se kyung in a new drama so i get disappointed no offense but she lack proper acting skills

@ayoko094‌

LDW is more than enough and he is brilliant actor so do Song seung heon but her acting in when a man loves ruin the whole drama and i couldn't make myself to watch it till the end despite the effort all the cast put in that drama .hopefully he think over again .he has to take a break after HK though i am happy to see him again but i 'd rather he take care of his health and his next project

Archived