[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

Guest lukleros

HK in 1st Place in voting = SUCCESS! Don't forget to vote anyway!

And don't forget to vote on LDW and LDH :)

Hi @ayoko094, thanks for your updated info! I voted today!! You may know the ranking for LDW and LDH as well?

LDH is next to LJK in the cast, 'You can't get away from me because you're my son!' Tsk,tsk,tsk.. ;);)

P.S : Btw, did you see my post for the 'doubt' I got in Episode 16 about the Gunman girl? What do you think?

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ManolitaA

Watching Hotel King all over again for the NTH times...whowww miss wookie and da hae...before HK, I just watch any KDrama I look up, and think good story, now Ohh...I just dont have any interest to look up to other drama than HK, maybe I can have my entusiastic viewing eyes if ever there is another Donghae couple drama... :(  just miss them.... :(( :((

Guest ariadne82

I'm doing a rewatch, just saw the episode with the fire in the kitchen. That touching scene of Ah Mo Ne having a bad dream at the hospital and Cha Jae Wan taking her hand. *sigh* I love the drama - it wasn't predictable and there were twists and turns, no smooth ride either for our Mo Ne/Jae Wan. Loving rewatching it.

Omo! No, I didn't forget ChaMo couple, I was so busy with real life and ok, I am obsessed with MND, that I couldn't come here to spazz and do my signature move: provide oxygen. I'm so sorry that I missed pg 1000. And I missed the recaps, the humor, the love and everything about HK. I miss it alot. I'll come back after watching the last bit. Anyone missed your pervy dongsaeng?

Guest Lynne Tabligan

@heartoppaya hahaha you are busy with the too cute "Nemo Couple" Gitae & Jang Mi.... i love them also been following them too but i super miss Donghae couple atleast we are not gonna miss LDW that much since he will be back in Iron Man :) always visiting this HK thread :) Thanks all for still updating! 

Finally done with all the screencaps :) If someone would link this post in the first post of the thread, people would find it easier to find them.

I might create a special folder with ChaMo caps only, but you'll probably have to wait for it... ;)

Hotel King Screencaptures Compilation Episodes 1~32
Resolution: 1280x720

UiJT2JK.jpgX5Qyu7R.jpg

EPISODE 1PART 1 - PART 2 - PART 3EPISODE 2PART 1 - PART 2 - PART 3
EPISODE 3PART 1 - PART 2 - PART 3EPISODE 4PART 1 - PART 2 - PART 3
EPISODE 5PART 1 - PART 2 - PART 3EPISODE 6PART 1 - PART 2 - PART 3
EPISODE 7PART 1 - PART 2 - PART 3EPISODE 8PART 1 - PART 2 - PART 3
EPISODE 9PART 1 - PART 2 - PART 3EPISODE 10PART 1 - PART 2 - PART 3
EPISODE 11GALLERY LINKEPISODE 12GALLERY LINK
EPISODE 13GALLERY LINKEPISODE 14GALLERY LINK
EPISODE 15PART 1 - PART 2 - PART 3EPISODE 16PART 1 - PART 2 - PART 3
EPISODE 17PART 1 - PART 2 - PART 3EPISODE 18PART 1 - PART 2 - PART 3