[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eyver said: suriny said: eyver said: Can anyone help me?.. i'm looking for unreleased HK ost which everyone can hear it at the end of ep 11. Wheres JW realised that JK is his father and he cried so hard while he's punching the paint that he treasured so much. I'm searching everywhere but couldn't find it. 

p/s. I'm new here. so if i did a mistake. Help me. Thanks. 

anybody home ??

guys plzzz recommend a good drama an old one better .coz my obssesion is getting worse .today i sweared by god i won't rewatch HK and i start new drama but i drop it and i ended up rewatch my girl .what to do :(

Guest Lynne Tabligan

MaysoonD said: anybody home ?? guys plzzz recommend a good drama an old one better .coz my obssesion is getting worse .today i sweared by god i won't rewatch HK and i start new drama but i drop it and i ended up rewatch my girl .what to do :(

Guest angelcake293

Hello everyone!  Even though hotel king is over, this drama will forever be in my heart!  Which is why I had to do another video with special scenes from the renowned My Girl!!  I hope you like it and thank you for watching!  :) Link:

I watched this drama last month and I found it really interesting. Again, Lee Dong Wook is excellent in this drama. The plot, the lead actress and the villain characters are excellent too. It's one of my favorite dramas of 2014. I can't wait to see the next project of Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae !

Guest lukleros

angelcake293 said: Hello everyone!  Even though hotel king is over, this drama will forever be in my heart!  Which is why I had to do another video with special scenes from the renowned My Girl!!  I hope you like it and thank you for watching!  :) Link:

@p1n6an2012, dear need to thank you and @ayoko094 for keep vidding and doing collabs for HK. You two are really talented and I love all your works :x 
And watching those videos really helps while I am suffering from missing this drama so much till now. I even can't believe that it is already a month since the drama ended.
Also have to thank @purplebass for the caps, really hope @Maetawinz can put it for us on the first post.

Guest angelcake293

@lukleros‌ Aww.. Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed the video! :) always and forever will be a hotelier and a DongHae fan!!! :) :x :D

Guest af_1993

just finished watching this drama!! highly recommended..it's a long drama but i managed to finish it in one day (had to skip some unimportant parts lol)i have to say LDW and LDH are my new bias..their chemistry is beyond everything lol
btw does anyone know the eng song in ep3?it starts with "i wanna feel me ...."cant find this song in ost

lol cha jae wan's name is written as cha jaewa in katakana they should put and change the chart...put ン at the end... there's no "n" i hope they'll release a book or something like magazine for the drama in japan :x [-O< and oh theres still no news about the dvd? :-?

since i am already overwhelmed with romance after HK, i couldn't make myself to watch fated to love you but my friends who watched are now sharing wedding photos and family photos so i get jealouse thats the happy ending i was looking for in HK .anyway i have to go to watch Hk clips as i am taking a break from two weeks drama :D

Archived