[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

WERTb said:

Thank You for Your enlightment..as You Saw in My Posting I just Wanted to write What  in my mind, Even I criticized my Angel`s dress(Although it`s hurt me so much),...I dont intend To make some kind Of Fanswar, But I admit, That My delivery methode is slightly (but for some people "very") Rude....so, please Forgive me All...

NALEUL YONGSEO^:)^:)^:)^
@shielizda @apqaria @mimi26 @Annya @proudlurker PLEASE DONT BANISH ME FROM THIS INCREDIBLE THREAD 
:((

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@proudlurker Errr... actually that is an error. I want to choose the other smile icon but I choose the other one. I change it already. That one feel like more to a smug icon & that's not how I feel at all. No dear... don't say like that ok? :( I'm not smug abt it. I feel bad enough for my post to @WERTb yesterday & I'm not proud to do it. I don't know... I'm soo torn right now. At first I feel like what I'm doing is right but on the other hand, feel like I shouldn't. :-S Maybe I don't phrase it correctly. I don't know... Urgh... sometimes words just lost in translation & OCD in me always feel like I should do it better. :(

@proudlurker Oh God... u are just teasing me? Fuh... ok, if u said so... I feel better now. And thanks again for your praise. I believe we are all good people. It just as a human, sometimes we just have different way & method to view our opinions. That's all. :)

@WERTb, we know your true intention dear. Lets all have fun and enjoy this drama ride together :x
@mim26, I am also not very happy that by that question they made Da-hae reveal about her character acting on purpose this way but I think she said we will discover anyway in the first two episodes which is not much to worry about if they revealed something in it but I was surprised by the latest teaser because it seems to include new filmed scenes. 
But I hope that even if they are starting to reveal things to us now that the drama itself will have much more than those and the narrative it self will keep us interested even if we know some information about what is going to happen.
And that secondary couple is really cute actually, I think it was obvious they will be an item in the drama from the press conference. They seemed so comfort
Some pictures from the latest Section TV interview, waiting for video :)
1396163086_676635.jpg
20140330_1396163592_40338800_1.jpg

Urgh looking back my posts, why I'm sooo intense today? :-S :-/ That's not usually my style. Maybe I should loosen up a bit. So here I uploaded those section tv interview of our cast for those who might not be able to see it from it website. It just 2 minutes length, so I think it just a part of the interview & not full version of it... I don't know, I just downloaded it straight from the web & since I'm not understand what they're saying, I'm not sure abt it. Maybe there's a full version later. We'll see. In the meantime, here's the link. Enjoy! :)>-

Youtube link :

Vimeo link, in case my YT video will be block due to copyright.

https://vimeo.com/90449479

And sorry abt the quality of the video. This is the best I can do in a short time.

@nancykimlee Thanks for your compliment & the translation of teaser 6. :-* Also love your thoughtful posts as usual. :x

@delphi Thanks for the teaser 6 sub link. :-*

@samzz @apqaria Thanks for the link & screencap pics from that section tv interview. :-*

@Annya @mimi26 @apqaria Thanks for your inputs as usual. :-* Love reading it. :x I may post mine later tonight. Still finding the best words to state it. I don't know what's eating me this few days, my mind seems blank & freeze & nothing is going right. :(( Tbh, I'm soo frustrated abt this situation coz there's sooo many things I wanna say & share with u guys here. :( I hope my mind will fully function again a.s.a.p esp with the premiere is getting closer, I don't wanna feel like I'm left behind with all this discussion. [-O<

Hi everybody ! 
@samzz Thank you for the video 
Dahae's acting is perfect .. I like her expression when she sad and crying . 

AQ thank you for uploading the 6th teaser on YouTube
@nancykimlee Many thanx for the translation 
@Delphi
thank you for SRT sub .... Ammm do you have the SRT sub for the others teaser ? 
For the comparison between Dahae's character in Hotel King and  Jun Ji Hyun in you who came from another star is unfair coz Hotelking didn't start yet and how to say that  Dahae's character is the same with  Jun Ji Hyun in ywcfas ?! just from Teasers ? Strange comparison .
@shielizda thank you for uploading MBC Section 

@delphi:TQ for the subs dear.
AQ:Thanks dear for those pics :) Did anyone translated that interview in Baidu from yesterday it had chinese subtitles too?
And @shielizda:Thanks for the video of section TV.
@bexyahmed Hi dear.
I loved this look LDH to LDW in that interview a screencap.
FFT9Loj.jpg

I am glad that this thread is very peaceful and most importantly it gives out positive and vibrant vibe.  Let's continue to stay this way.  I am anticipating its preview!! We can then discuss objectively on the episodes.

google translation from interview for China TV program, from the link posted by AQ before.
I'm glad HK is already causing a buzz in China which is not a surprise bc Dahae is very popular over there since 2011. She was ranking no 2 in certain Hallyu category
70piPDF.jpg

http://korea.people.com.cn/205158/205179/8582286.html

[Exclusive] Interview People MBC drama "Hotel King" main actors

People in Seoul on March 28 Electric (金慧廷Bae Joon-based Huang Haiyan) Korean Culture Broadcasting Corporation MBC drama "Hotel King" produced at the 27th conference held in South Korea Gangwon Alpine Resort.   "Hotel King" tells the story of the guardian Korea's only seven-star hotel - "CL hotel" and alone and for her successor at the expense of the love story between a father and general manager of .   The play is expected to Pyeongchang, Jeongseon, Yangyang, Gangwon Province and other regions toward the center of Jiangling Korean, Korean's. Especially as a center of Pyeongchang 2018 Winter Olympics, Alpine resort in the play has been described as the largest of the seven-star hotel in East Asia, which will help to inform the world the Olympic Winter Games.   People interviewed the "hotel of the King" three main actors. 
Let us work together to learn what chic Jolly, brightly soft starring bar. Interview Reporter: Hello everyone, I am glad to see you. First, please introduce viewers to China's role in the drama of it.   Lee Da Hae: Well, I played "A Monai" role in "Hotel King", and is a lively appearance, but inside there is a lot of pain, and is the guardian of the hotel and the hotel heir alone the CL. Please support.   Lee Dong Wook: I am Dongxu, I played in the movie "Car dollars" is a character ambitions to seize the hotel. But later met with love, heart pain gradually be cured.   Wang Zhihui: I played in the drama "Song Caijing." Caijing is contained yuan former lover, both on behalf of the hotel's restaurant, is one of the shareholders of the hotel. The face of love lovers, we can not close and can not express, so deep down there is a lot of pain. Help and crush a silent figure behind the carrier element. Reporter: I'm really looking forward to the drama. Following "My girl", Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae again co-starred. China has a lot of fans looking forward to the drama. This time we can see two sweet show?  Lee Dong Wook: now we do not know. Not the kind of early opera scene, there may be behind it may not have. In short, we will bring beyond "My girl" a sense of freshness and pleasure, so stay tuned.Reporter: Well, that for once again co-starred in, Lee Da Hae What do you think?   Lee Da Hae: First of all, we are very understanding of the long-awaited reunion. While we are familiar with each other, performers would be more convenient, but definitely put nine years ago with a different atmosphere fun and show to everyone. Reporter: Following the "My girl", many fans are looking forward to the drama. Many Chinese viewers Korean actors in costume and jewelry are very interested. Lee Da Hae can first ask us something about the situation in this respect it? The play has given good advance image?   Lee Da Hae: first, because I was the heir, so you want to wear very extravagant character's personality is also more offbeat, so dress extravagant and unique, can not imagine the kind of rich girl. I think it should be a lot of these costumes. Stay tuned. Reporter: We've seen in the picture. Lee Da Hae You wear tiger jacket vibe that scene has opened in China.   Lee Da Hae: so how fast? Reporter: Yes, ah, has spread in China. Moreover, as far as I know, the first job is to play Wang Zhihui announcer. Can you please explain to the viewers play dress image will be popular this spring with a single product?   Wang Zhihui: play announcer I was then married to a chaebol chairman, but later her husband died. So I want to demonstrate a chaebol hostess image, more emphasis on advanced, elegant costumes, so there is no wear too much jewelry, but will focus on the "expensive" on. What it will be popular this spring? Reporter: You can now take the jewelry is also very unique. The colors will be popular this year, it?   Wang Zhihui: I hope I wear costumes will be popular. Reporter: Yes. It is said in the play two are rival relationship, Lee Da Hae Lee Dong Wook have to fight for the secret weapon?   Lee Da Hae: We are at the beginning of the antagonistic relationship, I hate him. But later they will definitely fall in love, right? I think I should be the kind of fell in love becomes a very positive person, is still not clear. Reporter: You just said "now is not" when Lee Dong Wook face as if to say, "Of course, that is true." In the role of the two, which one is closer to the reality of Dongxu your ideal type?   Lee Dong Wook: I have just said in another interview.   Lee Da Hae: I hate this question.   Lee Dong Wook: They do not like. Because the play is too lively Monet selfish, but Caijing is a married once, very sad woman. If an appropriate combination of the two figures might look better. Reporter: It seems difficult to make a decision in two of the ah. Reporter: I heard a lot of scenes drama was shot in Pyeongchang Alpine Resort. You know Pyeongchang Alpine Resort will be the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics athletes' village do?   Lee Dong Wook: I know. Reporter: I have visited around a bit, here are decorated with very beautiful. I think you are also in the process of shooting some big Pleasant. So, please everyone in mind what you were introduced Gangwon it.   Lee Da Hae: Gangwon very cold, snowy scenery but also particularly beautiful. Is a good place to enjoy skiing and other winter sports, and accommodation facilities are also very good. I want to be very suitable for Chinese tourists to travel, welcome to visit Gangwon.   Lee Dong Wook: from the sea here is very close, so there are a lot of seafood. As Lee Da Hae said, accommodation facilities here are perfect, so now there are many Chinese tourists to travel here. Moreover, China does not snow in some places, those places who come here can not only watch the snow, you can taste many delicious and would be a good choice.   Wang Zhihui: crew where the hotel everything. Both water parks, ski resorts, but also can play golf, eat delicious food. So I think there must be a can enjoy the natural landscape, you can experience a variety of sports and leisure resort. Reporter: "Hotel King" the release will certainly attract many Chinese viewers. The audience traveling to Gangwon certainly will visit "Hotel King" of viewfinder.   Thank you very much for the interview. To my knowledge, "Hotel King" will be launched on April 5. Wish this drama whether in China or Korea, can loved by the majority of the audience. Finally, the way you say hello to the Chinese audience to end the interview right now.   Li Guo Hai: I hope that everyone supports our drama "Hotel King".   Actors: Come on!

1975113_842466499102447_604159287_n.jpg

shielizda said: @proudlurker Errr... actually that is an error. I want to choose the other smile icon but I choose the other one. I change it already. That one feel like more to a smug icon & that's not how I feel at all. No dear... don't say like that ok? :( I'm not smug abt it. I feel bad enough for my post to @WERTb yesterday & I'm not proud to do it. I don't know... I'm soo torn right now. At first I feel like what I'm doing is right but on the other hand, feel like I shouldn't. :-S Maybe I don't phrase it correctly. I don't know... Urgh... sometimes words just lost in translation & OCD in me always feel like I should do it better. :(

oh TQ Boybian for noticing that,sorry for my typo error.
from section TV
HotelKing it official blogMicroblogging Member : [mydaily] [ Lee Da Hae : "miso female" NO!"Nonsense lively" YES! 】 30, 2008, in MBC interview broadcast communication arts # # Lee Da Hae said his real life is not exactly the type of woman miso, nor is the character of the four million people. But sometimes lively, often make unexpected action, a little confused.

Dahae has been asked if  is she similar to Amone or "miso female" or in Korean " Doenjang Girl" a slang used to describe  

"A girl who is obsessed with brand names, who is obsessed with being in fashion at any cost. A fashion richard simmons". Dahae said NO, but she said YES, when asked if she's more known as "nonsense type".

005uHTXYjw1eexua7r6fcj30by0k0mz8.jpg

Archived