[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

@muchcloudier Aww... u are nice too dear. ;) And I love that new gif u make. It's creative & beautiful. :-bd Thanks for share it with us here.

@samzz Thanks for that screencap pic. It is cute. :x Btw where did u get it? Weibo? Yeah I'm sure it must be from the trailer. The full length trailer we are waiting for. But the question is... where is the trailer? Did the uploader mentioned where he/she get it? :( Did it shown at the end of Golden Rainbow tonight episode? Could someone kindly link it to share with us here please? [-O< Can't wait to see it. :)>-

Nice to know that the press con will be held on 27th... on next Thursday right? Ooh... means more goodies coming. :-bd Here I am eager to see those pics & videos of the cast from the event. Thanks for the info btw guys. Much appreciate it.  :-*

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HaYam El-Abbas

Waaaaaaaaaaaa , 5th teaser released !! ^^
this teaser more cute , more comedy 
really , they will be lead to crazy , the type of drama is melodrama,  and there are melodrama teasers but there are comedy teasers also , so sometimes i think we will cry when watch it and sometimes i think we will laugh when watch it :D

anyway , i like the drama gathering between all feelings :D

thanks @samzz and @shielizda for teaser :)

Thanks AQ and @samzz for the wonderful news that PC is on 27th news.And pics from new teaser.

@shielizda: Loved reading ur post and view as always :) And thanks dear for Utube link and gifs.

@muchcloudier:I love that paradise song and music nice choice of music for promo.

@Hayam:I love daddy cool song too ;)

@cocomhe:Love ur new work its like Dong-Hae are looking at there past.

And samzz dear thanks for the link again i could watch from the link ;) and i am so in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with it .I love it love it ,i am don't have words to say how i am feeling butterfly flying heart beating fast.

Our Ah mo ne is doing all kind of stuff to makes our monster manager loss his temper ROFL .Haha that pigeon scene LOL and don't know why Ah mo ne was so close in one scene with Jae Won .And cute Sunwoo Hyun(Im Seulong) feeding Ah mo ne this is class hilarious LOL.

God save me i am love struck by Dong-Hae couple.

I am sorry if i forgot to comment on other post i am in my dream after watching teaser.

@muchcloudier, love your latest gif so much darling :)

@samzz and @shielizda, how to thank you dears. You are the best :x :x

And what a teaser!!! A.W.S.O.M.E. I can't stop laughing watching it :D and our OTP are GORGEOUS :x :x 
And this shot. SAVE ME *Faint*
wbxTwuo.jpg

AQ the pic u posted is one of my fav moment of the teaser i am dying to see the scene i can express myself in words how i am feeling.What are they doing trying to kill us with those moments :\">  AQ u fainted i won't be able to sleep tonight.

Why the drama is postponed :(( :(( :(( Why can't happiness comes few weeks ago.
Till how far have they shoot the episodes ?

the PC will be at 2 pm Korean time on 27th March
RT @ nimionimio : MBC Drama Hotel King :: 140327 14:00 press conference Alpensia Pyeongchang Resort Convention Center 2nd Floor Forest Hall # Bixby # yen # car Gakken ( # Noah Station) http://t.co/z1KgvLAc4p / / PD Journal / / http://t.co/8hYUSwynuT

A Seulong fanbase just updated and yep, the press conference is really happening on March 27th at 2:00 pm, at the 2nd floor Forest Hall of Pyeongchang Alpensia Resort and Convention Center. ^___^
845208221.png?1395631683
credit: NAMJEONGNE
And Big Hit Entertainment (Seulong's agency) just updated their Twitter!
845208641.jpg?1395631918

@BigHitEnt MBC 주말 드라마 <호텔킹> 포스터 공개! 4월 5일 저녁 9시 55분 첫방송 많이 기대해주세요 #2AM #임슬옹 http://twitpic.com/dz7r5t
From my veeeery limited Korean skills, the caption says: "MBC weekend drama <Hotel King> poster revealed! April 5, 9:55 PM Please look forward to the first broadcast! #2AM #ImSeulOng"

Guest adikkeluangman

Here is the official poster. But not big enoughdz7r5t.jpg
via BigHit Ent
I hope 2AM members will sing the OST. 

Guest nancykimlee

@samzz @shielizda Thanks SO much for the teasers. So. Cute. 
@samzz You're the crack dealer of this thread constantly feeding the addiction. You rule. 
From the official poster, I like that Da Hae's dress is black and white while the others are dark. And Kim Hae Sook always looks like a boss. Love her and happy to see more of her in the latest teaser. And happy that there were plenty of DongHae moments :) 
Anyone planning on streaming the press conference? 

@shielizda - hahaha yes dear i am really  a pervert when it comes to these two. and keep your post coming dont leave this thread too long. We need your insightful and fun posts you and @mimi26 and @nancykimlee i love your posts dearies

@muchcloudier,@HaYam    awwweee i love your gifs ,artworks dearies so beautiful and creative

@samzz and @apqaria i wont get tired of saying thanks for all the updates in this thread <3 dearies we are already close to our premiere date
@dvee_yong your seulong and my wookie (im sorry da hae for calaling wookie mine.LOL) are so close ..so can we also be close? hahaahaha are you excited already?
@TO MY FELLOW HYPER SHIPPERS IN THIS THREAD LETS SPAZZ about our OTP in our house over the shippers thread.okay dearies? and to all the poster and lurkers you are all invited to join us just Bring your own oxygen supplies and were good.

Archived