[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

mimi26 said:

@shielizda First of all, who is the cute girl in your profile pic? I so want to watch that movie.

Well, I am used to the negative comments. I just laugh when some people bring up PS everytime some one starts an intelligent discussion on anything about the drama or the cast in the comments section. Come on, these people need to get a life! As if they are providing us new information! It is pathetic! But recently, I have observed that some of the trashtalkers are not getting the attention they used to get before.  

For me, Lee Da Hae is a very talented actress. I have watched only two of her works, My Girl and Miss Ripley and loved her in both and both are proof to her versatility. I felt it was a pity that though she did a fantabulous job as Miri in MR, she did not get the recognition she deserved. Hope this drama helps her prove her versatility in comic and serious acting and gets her a lot of new fans in Korea and overseas.

Oh yeah, the stills or the bts pics don't help as well. The first time I watched My Girl, I was so taken in by their chemistry that I watched all the BTS and then left it as a lost cause. Now watching all of it again! LOL But you know, just watching that old video where Wookie' is so happy to see Da Hae at his party makes you feel awe at their friendship. At least they have such a beautiful friendship.

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @samzz and AQ for the pic and video updates.And i love that HK poster which is in background of the collaboration  pic.
OMG these teaser is amazing and made me laugh so much specially hallo everyone from Ah Mo ne and the "N" expression is that pic is so cute.
Just after watching the first scene of the  teaser it feels like she is doing MI movie.I guess she is running away now don't know from whom? And the way she is attending the  board meeting LOL.I guess this a promo of Ah mo ne next week we will get trailer for manager too.
Do weekend drama have press conference if so when is Hotel King PC?

@cocomhe:U are so funny made a caption story from the pic i loved it and the tickle one too :)

@shielizda:Good to read ur view abt PS and also mimi26 view abt it Abt those negative comments even i don't understand how do ppl get time to comment on things or actors they don't like.

Waiting for next promo and posters of HK.

OOH Chingues what a lovely teaser :x :x I really like how funny and crazy Dahae is in that preview :D
First thanks all for posting it, art work, caps and gifs. You rock :)>-
@Annya, sure dear there will be Press Conference but I am not sure when it will be. Maybe at the beginning of April 
@i.am.bugz.funny, you were right chinggus :D I totally didn't expect we will get a teaser so soon but I am happy the I wasn't right :x Now as this teaser focused on our heroine, I want them to give us tomorrow a teaser for our hero and how great it would be if they give us a scene with our couple together, yes we didn't get to see this till now.
@shielizda, don't feel that dear. Keep writing, love your thoughts and posts :x
And I really love all the art works for N character, fans are really talented :x
BiyD7OECIAER9aB.pngBiyFKXvCUAEq-p0.png

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

New Icons , By Me

411547598.jpg  657494921.jpg  109479330.jpg  145439327.jpg  689354499.jpg
105850742.jpg  325399445.jpg 437749223.jpg 267908801.jpg
557050098.jpg 744221197.jpg  415377009.jpg

really , i fall in love with Ah Mo Ne / Da Hae before drama airing ^^
can't wait :((

when i watch her teaser , i feel her character  like 
Cheon Song-Yi / Gianna Jun from You Who Came From The Stars's Drama !! :D

971886461.jpg

Guest WERTb

kimsoyeon18 said: wow i just saw the teaser my gosh she's looks like the old her in my girl days the jolly happy girl but there's more to see to come wow i really cant wait for this  :x :x :x :x
hotel king fighting :-bd :-bd :-bd

@WERTb, the comparison with My Girl is surely inescapable specially with our couple reunion and their characters descriptions here and there having some similarities but I am sure the story is totally different and about the genre I guess as many mentioned, we will get a mix between melo, comedy, romance and I personally don't mind that specially with a drama with this long.
@Hayam, thanks for the icons :x and it is so funny that you mentioned Cheon Song-Yi from YWCFTS. I didn't see the drama so I can't judge on similarities but I remember that actually while the drama was airing I saw many comments in DC and other places mentioning how she reminds them of Dahae in My girl and now with HK you and also I see others mentioning about similarities between our heiress and CSY, so if we solved the equation it actually brings back again to My Girl lol :D But personally I am always worried of such comparison specially with a show that is so popular and so fresh in viewers mind. 
I really hope our drama and heroine distinguish themselves from all these comparisons.
Also our drama was on top 10 search dramas again when the teaser aired :x
005uHTXYjw1eegw5dmovlj305m07k3ys.jpg

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

@apqaria: actually i don't like YWCFTS :D although it's so popular and famous at this days , but i like Cheon Song-Yi's character , and i think (and wishDahae will make Ah Mo Ne's character differently :)

so i really 
hope too , our drama and heroine distinguish themselves from all these comparisons :) so fighting our cast ^^

Can I join in the excitement of prep - upcoming Hotel King ?!
I quietly following this threat but today have to join the discussion. I am LOVING the new teaser. I was afraid the story going makjang - a place that Korean writers love to go visit; with hero being abandoned by father. But I'm loving the tone of the new teaser - which is FUN!. I hope it won't go to stupidly silly.
For me, Lee Dong Wook & Lee Da Hae has never delivered acting performance that I had to bow down in admiration. But they are lovely actors, who have charisma on screen and they improve them self as years of experience when by. 
I only worried about script and weird execution from PD. For me, most of kdrama weak point come from script. I personally hope it won't be too flashy and no substance. I hope writers and PD focus on having a series with substance and quality, instead of flashy and hype up like some drama last year. And no weird execution from Pd like making hero and heroin wear outrages product placement.
Long story short, I'm excited about the new teaser. Let's have some fun!

BoybiAn dear, great finding, what a twist, and first time we see that in K-drama, a hijab, Dahae has to run and hide her face. I think not a new thing to her, bc she got one muslim male friend, that I saw their pic in her weibo and twitter while back, I think he called him Muhammad.

Yessssssssss~ a teaser! that was so daebak!! 

I am so happy to see Lee Da Hae acting a spunky/cheerful character again! (or so I hope..haha) 

"eveybody......Haaaaaawwwwwlllloooo~" ;) ;)
I don't mean to compare but anyone else sense a little Cheon Song Yi in her? hahaha

I still can't get over the fact that it's a My Girl reunion..like it's so unreal its real...lol!

tiendoank said: @mimi26
OOOwwww.... sorry for not elaborating my "demand". :))   :D
YES. I want them to kiss. Hot and passionate kiss. While ROTFL.. aka... Rolling on the Floor Loving Laughing. ....  or LFMAO .. aka.. Loving Laughing on the Floor Making A baby girl Or boy ..... the next heiress.....hehehehhehehehhehe....... 
If the process is too deemed too hard to film, I don't mind to just see the result. hahahhahahha............

Dear @I.am.bugz.funny 
Please let me formally apologize here for the off-topic accident. After checking it, I realized that i must accidentally clicked the off-topic button while scrolling down tthe posts through my cellphone. I'm so very sorry for all the worries and inconvenience it has caused you. And your post is surely NOT off-topic. 
I apologise once again and happy weekend!!! :)

@Ha Tinh Nhi, great to see you post more chingu, Hope we get to enjoy this drama together. I must agree about the product replacements in Korean dramas, it is really annoying nowadays and while the writing is the most important thing about any drama but it is always hard to see how great cast get wasted most of the time because of that and I wish this won't be the case here
@Boy Bí Ẩn, thanks for the new teaser, I am so curious to know what is exactly is going on. All I can understand is that our Heiress is talking and sad about her father.
@hergurlc, love your statement "it's so unreal its real" SO TRUE :D
MBC made me so eager to see more of this drama and so I am hoping they give us another teaser today [-O<

Archived