[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dvee_yong @nancykimlee haha you girls are teasing my rabid fangirling about DongHae.. its okay i like it, There no reason to hide it hahaha

lee-dong-wook_1393395637_af_org.jpg

with this picture? its amazing to know i can still type. So in a count of 1,2,3 SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM

welcome again to all new spazzing members.

from FNC's FB

Hello everyone! Actress Lee Da-Hae sent a pic for you during the preparation for MBC’s new drama, ‘Hotel King’. She looks so cute and beautiful, doesn’t she? Please look forward for her acting as the role ‘Amone’ in the upcoming drama, ‘Hotel King’!

1779150_231401403718100_1401013967_n.png

One of Dahae trademark is her 1000000 faces.

Guest Bosco_96

This is small part that mentions abt Cha Jae Wan's background from old news ^^

When Cha Jae-Wan was young, he lived in happy family with his parents, his father is a owner of many hotels and famous resorts, but due to the boring with his wife, he has relationship with another woman. Then his wife discover the story leading to numerous arguments, as a result he evicts Cha Jae-Wan and his mother  from their house with no money in order to live with his mistress. CJW and his mother come back to their hometown and live a difficult life, his mother gets sick and die after that bcos they don't have enough money for treating. Cha Jae-Wan has hatred toward his father, After his graduation, he begins revenge. He works in various small tourism companies and then gradually appoints to higher positons, he holds large number of big projects in the city, Cha Jae-Wan wants his father to loose everything, makes him feel the miserableness that CJW had to endured in the past.

Trans by Bosco_96@soompi

TQ all for updating pics and news, they're so sweet and beautiful :x

..joining this thread...hello to all soompiers here in this thread...:-h
omo they're back... I'm glad to see this couple again I like them since My Girl...they have a great chemistry together so I'm really happy that it will happen again...
I didn't know this until I saw an article..glad that I've read it...I'll be following this thread starting from now...

@proudlurker, @i.am.bugz.funny, welcome and join us spazzing together
1000000 faces referring to Dahae ability to make diff faces-some due to nature, some due to science or plastic surgery. if we put 100000 pic, people will ask, is she the girl from My Girl. 
But what I love the most is when she's make-up free and makes her baby face looks.
rYtrdUw.jpg

6c2368d7jw1dkk39z43uqj.jpg

sDS2Xc3.jpg
YBBKBhu.jpg

and then change to very elegant mature woman
8576a530gw1e7f7dkbmuyj20f0078gms.jpg
v5TE51e.png

Bosco, TQ so much for the character description.

@i.am.bugz.funny welcome and hope u enjoy  with us .. More spazzing about this drama ^^@Samz Da hee has got beautiful face even before undergo plastic surgery :) 
Guys , do you think the episodes will be more than 32 ? Do you think will get high ratings !?

Shizshizshiz. I can't believe this is happening! LDW and LDH are having a reunion? WHAAAAAT? O-O *faints* What the heck is happening? Why do I only know this now? Shippers are surely going to flip out. I'm definitely going to watch this. OHMYGOSH.

*calms down* Anyway, hi, guys. I have a feeling I'll be stopping by every now and then to get news about this drama. :) Pleased to meet everyone. :D

proudlurker, no worries, I knew that.
bexyahmed, even us the fans, not happy with her PS, but if she loves it, then nothing we can do-we just treat it as purely entertainment business.
--------------ok we got from arirang, the english news on our couple 

Guys! Thank you sooo much for this pictuuures! You do not know how it made my day great! <3333 I hope MBC releases more pictures! I am so excited for  the poster pictures and fantaken pictures + accounts. Those are much better!!! At least we get updates noooww~~~

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Omg i missed chatting on the thread since i was attending a family wedding but saw pic
and was going crazy over it .First script picture and DH and LDW wearing in same color outfit trying to make my heart skip.
@bexyahmed:Welcome here good to more Donghae couple fans and even i am waiting to see love triangle or shall i say love square.
Thanks AQ for all the updates u gives :) And hope it telecast the same day it is supposed to telecast rather then delaying.Abt ur question abt episode
i don't know, if its good in rating they can extend it and abt rating i don't know abt korea but i am sure international fans are going
to like it for sure.
@syratr,Thanks for the news abt Seolhyun hope she gets well soon and does the drama if possible.
@dvee_yong: Thanks for Seulong pic from script he is quite handsome ;)
@nancykimlee thanks for posting all script reading pics here.
@samzz:I need medical help are they practising for smiling or are they playing with our heart giving us such pic of them.
I don't know how will my condition be after watching poster but seeing this  pic itself makes me crazyyyyyyyyyy.LOL
And thanks for the video dear.
Hi @popscreen7 :welcome dear U are right seeing pic it feels like this 2 were always together ;)
Hi @proudlurker: So true life comes in full circle.
@Bosco_96:Thanks for more detailed info abt Cha Jae wan character.
@i.am.bugz.funny:Hello to u too.Good to have more fans here.
@unhskikr4ever :Welcome dear here.
I guess we all are going to be spazz and be busy here for next 6 months .

OH Dears I know I am so late to the party but don't think I didn't go CRAZY over those pictures. I was SO going to scream and faint already but had to control my self while in work (yes I don't want to get embarrassed :D ) but now I can freely say it.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY \:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/
Need to thank you all dears for the updates :x :x
@i.am.bugz.funny and @unhskikr4ever, welcome here ;)
@proudlurker, welcome here too and about the rest of our cast, much of them are still so new for me and I don't have a previous impression expect for "Kim Hae Sook" who I totally LOVE but that is actually means I will watch them with an open mind and may be some or all will gain a new fan here after I watch them :)
@Bosco_96, Thanks a lot for the translation dear. You always enlighten us with your translations :x
@Annya, they are surely playing with our heart but why I am not sad about that. I can welcome much more of  that ;):))
@nancykimlee and @dvee_yong, I saw in the latest blog post on MBC cupitter in which they posted the pictures today, they mentioned the date again as 29 March so hopefully they will stick with that and that would mean they will cut Golden Rainbow by one episode.
@samzz, thanks dear for the video but why everyone keep misunderstanding the story???

Archived