[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest JezzaG

Waaa they both look so lovely in the posters! How how how how can someone look so stunning even while wearing winter clothes  :(( :((
@kanyaprasetyo me too! But I doubt I'd miraculously look like HJW if I put on Northcape clothes..... so I'll just forget it.  :-S

@namyoour dino is innocent /naive??since when?? :-\" :-\" :-\" i gt to change my alien boy..made sure he is fully dressed as dino keep  on looking at his abs...and showing concern tat my alien boy may catch cold :-\" :-\" :-\"

really they goin film the ek till morning tues??why so rush unless the scripts had last minute alteration....yea hoping  they changed for the better and acceptable ending for our imperial couple.....ahem ahem....and if gt kissing scene..make sure x over-edit...leave it as raw as possible
:\"> :\"> :\">

Guess, we'll be seeing a lot more of our JiJi(no I'm not talking about me) even after EK. First NC cf, then Baeksang(I'm dying to see their gorgeous looks), then...hopefully EK promotion in Taiwan. This thread better be active till then.

@uctqepe
Conspiracy theory:
because NC executives don't know when will Paeha die, ep 50 or ep 51
:-/

NC has anticipated if the writers decide to kill TH in ep 50, at least we'll get some consolation
@-)
Ofc like I said before, NC might sue the producers if they kill off the model.

silly question, but why will they release the NC on Monday? Why not on Tuesday after 51 ep?  :-/

I think because NC cf also has different parts to it. Say, part one will be intro to our beautiful couple and how met and such. Then it ends.

Part2 which will air another time, will be how they talk about their common interest- like how they come to like NC's products? And thats where the relationship starts to blossom?

8-}

yea...good news is even after ek..our imperial couple still will be together for NC...it will be even better if NC followed bean pole concept where they released new cf for autumn n spring collection ...hmm meant we cn c 2 differ  NC  cf in a year with NC photoshooting activities :)>- :)>-
abt fanmeeting in taiwan i oso wished jcw will attend but jjm had more fanbase in taiwan since he acted few chinese drama before??
but i think they really deserve to have farewell party after all casts/crews putting so much efforts...they cn made it more low-profile so not to anger the k-netizen??
omo...juz sad tat we wont have anymore pervy stuff after ek ends :(( :(( :((  i need to see psy to treat my Pervy Withdrawal symptoms...

Guest uctqepe

@jiji0203 two parts for that?? seriously???  i am sorry but it's kinda bowring.. 
why not ep. 1 about how they meet, first impression and flirting and decide hiking together.. 2nd part is about ohlala *ahhemm* wardrobe malfunction while they are hiking.. you know, things like ripped jacket and blouses, thin materials, they feel cold and have to be as close as possible 3:-O
after that they buy NC together or whatever.. we have our ohlala, so everybody's happy  :)) :))

@jiji0203 two parts for that?? seriously???  i am sorry but it's kinda bowring.. 

why not ep. 1 about how they meet, first impression and flirting and decide hiking together.. 2nd part is about ohlala *ahhemm* wardrobe malfunction while they are hiking.. you know, things like ripped jacket and blouses, thin materials, they feel cold and have to be as close as possible 3:-O

after that they buy NC together or whatever.. we have our ohlala, so everybody's happy  :)) :))

Wow...hold your horse there. Easy now.

Ahem...I think I'd much prefer your version of NC but the only licensed station to allow that cf would be...our heads?

part 3 will be hjw gt pregnant and  in tis era she had twin pregnancy-a boy and a gal... :)>- :)>- :)>-
and the NC even cast the same prince ayu and his real sister ...so NC  cn even advertise kids sports wear for family outing ..wont tat be great idea?? .... B-) B-)
so Happy Family..heheheh :x :x

Guest uctqepe

we can see @drbigapple is confirmed as the most delulu fan with the worst EK withdrawal syndrome.. even wants to drag ayu and his imaginary sister to NC movie  =)) =))