[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@hanaseyes i hope TH didn't know about maha real identity like forever. Poor him, maybe his heart can't take it anymore. 
If this week, they gonna stripped BA, then what about ED and ML when we're gonna have the corronation at episode 50. is it gonna straight to yuan's fall and TH's death in episode 51?ah, i'm so afraid that TH get to know SN heart is longing for him all along just when he's gonna died. What a sad, but lovely if he's eventually know her heart

@hanaseyes‌ 
Love your new ava. It is naked! ;)See? You are becoming one of them... how can you possibly run away from hyenas? :-h

The motto of the writers for this drama is Tragic, (to me is makjang) so no one escapes heartache, pain and death...  :-SS

Guest uctqepe

i overheard naked is being discussed, so came here running... oooppss, it's dino, not paeha  :Pgotta back to sleep then I-)

PS: @hanaseyes naked dino is a cutie! is he gonna stand up naked as well? :))

Guest ManeeratR

@hanaseyes‌ thanks a lot ! your dinos ava have Th meaning in each dino. I remember it started with green. I saw your Sn dino onece . I wish you made Ayu dino too. a big dino family. 8->

How can we ever forget about that bath scene? Paeha with his foot and saying that "kuru ji"... @uctqepe 's another obsession.... :\">  Good Old times... And Paeha was a carefree teenager back then.... :x 
Anyone wants my Paeha collection? :))

Your dino is the best, @hanaseyes. In this thread's weird language: It's soooo good, I'm spitting blood  =D> ^:)

@namyo, @drbigapple, @uctqepe, and @ChelseaS insist that there is tongue while @soojun and @petria beg to differ. Why don't we just ask the two people involved in this big, big, issue.

Paeha, did you or did you not use your tongue on that oohlala kiss?

Screenshot2014-04-01222106_zpse2190be2.p

What can you say about that, Gwibi Mama?

Screenshot2014-04-10195931_zpsa4c1eb6e.p

=)) #tonguetalk

Tbh, in that 30 sec oolala i knew right of the bat that it was his thick lower lip.(JCW could kiss, he was just nervous lol)

U gals sure are having fun with the supposed tongue thing. How about we rate his kissing ability? On a scale of 1-10, I'd give him...8 consider he was too nervous kissing the nation actress. Lol. :\">

@hanaseyes
Your dino collection is a riot! :)
Yeah post up the whole collection after EK ends. Who knows what else will inspire you.
I am keeping my fingers crossed that TH will never know about Maha. He doesnt know about alot of things, so he doesnt need to know. [-O<

omo..ur dino is so cute @hanaseyes...i feel like jumping into the bath tub to join dino ;)) ;)) :)>-
@soojun:hmm..mama collection is all blurred images:P:P:P
i m very realistic..i dont wan those blurred pic...i need to c with my own eyes a Clear Pic..or HD quality focused image of certain part of body(mama need to upgrade   B-) B-)  ) juz like the tongue issue....    ;)) ;))

@hanasayes, I love your new avatar. The bath tub scene is one of the hottest scene ever, and how many times SN took a peek  at his lower body part which she shouldn't look at, but she just couldn't help. I don't understand why she seems like she tried to avoid looking at his body, but she keeps staring at it a few times, haha... :))
@Rinchan and Tessieroo reviewed the recent episode on Couch Kimchi log. I love their review!!!  http://couch-kimchi.com/2014/04/20/empress-ki-week-24-abandon-all-ships/

Translation for ep. 48 preview (I got it from the talkingcupboard):

Court Lady Seo: Prince Maha…has passed away.

Ta-hwan: Did you just say that…Maha is dead?

Seung-nyang: Byul-ah…

Seung-nyang: Bayan..for the thing you’ve done..even your life won’t be enough to pay for it.

Seung-nyang: I won’t be able to forgive the Chancellor who tried to kill Crown Prince Ayu and me.

Seung-nyang: I want to order (him) to be sentenced to death. Is there anyone who is against this idea of mine?

The ep 48 preview, what strikes me the most this image. His eyes look so sad, but full of love at the same time. Hic hic...
10268319_289808967849097_1803591261_n.jp

@jiji0203why?why?why not tongue???how u knw hjw will be angry??she might be enjoying it instead.... ;)) ;)) :\"> :\">
@nploan:hey chinggus..no ig pics  :(:( seem our imperial couples too busy flirting filming ek and cf so no updates pic frm them..:> :>