[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@kanyaprasetyo‌ I like your eat analysis there :-B. Please enlight me with one more detail does that make hjw another one of the hyenas club? Should I be more concern for my competition. I eat too. Please @soojun don't start saying this is an old issue because it is always relevant. Since it's the only one we might get :((

@nploan:well instead of replaying the scene in youtube....u cn juz ask @ChelseaS to post the magnified tongue image,,she must keep it in her desktop(or maybe as wallpaper =)) =))  ) so u cn save the image...and if anyone start to question abt ur vision..juz show them the image..they will be dumbfounded ;)) ;))
@namyo:if u are hungry juz eat persimmon okie :-B :-B

@namyo do you want to eat JCW too? =))
Oh yeah, actually HJW is mother hyena. Ofc she never say it loudly, too bad for her image.
Poor you, HJW has 'eating' history w/ JCW, JIS, HB, KDW, KJW, LSG, JJM (green man), etc.
You can't compete with her.

Darn it!!! @kanyaprasetyo‌ I've been dreaming to eat him long ago. But it seems she always a strong competition.

Can someone just lie to me that he belongs with me. I brought some prove ;;)

@drbigapple‌ I prefer human persimmon ;) ;;) with sweet juicy lips. And probably a V

@berrybliss ahhh thanks for pointing that out. Now I'm in my suspicious mode? Are you a troll @jiji0203‌ or are you a green spy?

Or you have the same intentions as I do snatching him from ji wonnie

You should've supported me and jump like a bee when I bought a biy of proof of jcw and hjw dating :P

how come still no bts pic release yet :-/ :-/
wow i c a new light in @berrybliss.....now she started to be bossy curious ... :P:P:P
@namyo
ji won is a godness..of course she will have her super A skills in terms of how to make guys crazy over her....before u decide  to compete with her....train up ur spanish tongue first okie...  when i c the bts of our imperial couple...it seem jcw is like a   :o3 :o3 running around trying to get ji won attention =)) =)) so another tips for u @namyo..alwiz play hard to get :-B :-B

@kanyaprasetyo‌ :(( :(( I just search it :(( :(( we're not a match

The cancer man never feel safe, but by side of the gemini woman-moody, unstable, and unreliable- will soon reach exasperation

We haven't even start and we are already doom to the down hill

The overwhelming sexual energy of the Gemini woman will pose difficulties to the Cancer man, who will feel frustrated. Shortly, the Cancer man will turn jealous and will forbid some preoccupations to his partner. Under no circumstances will the Gemini woman accept the confinement of her freedom and hence conflicts will arouse.

The relationship between the Cancer man and the Gemini woman is foreseen to be full of worries, and a long-term relationship will reach a dead end on account of the too different temperaments.

Ji Woonie. You won!!!!

=((

I actually chose pictures in favor of the tongue believers because of you @drbigapple
I always bully your TT so I did something you'll like for a change
But there you go calling me names again [-(
You're actually doing me a favor since now I don't have to feel guilty anymore. Let TT's image suffer >:)

@namyo
Why is Ha ji won a Gemini? Her birthday is 28 Jun which is clearly a Sun sign Cancer, same as JCW. 
I checked on Baidu and yes EK is still airing tonight. Thank goodness, we need to end this drama soon!