♥ Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 ♥

constanciandra

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

November 21, 2014
Blue Dragon film awards in Seoul
PYH2014112100850031500_P2.jpg
Actor Hwang Jung-min (L) attends a handprint event for the 35th Blue Dragon Film Awards in Seoul on Nov. 20, 2014. From left are Hwang, Han Hyo-joo, Lee Jung-jae, Ra Mi-ran, Yeo Jin-goo and Park Ji-soo. (Yonhap) (END)

Daesang Film Festival Rookie award: Park Yoo-chun vs. Si Wan vs. Yeo Jin-goo

photo525398.jpg
The Rookie Actor Award is going to be a tough competition this year at the 51st Daejong Film Festival this 21st.
The candidates are all worthy actors: Park Yoo-chun from "Sea Fog", Yeo Jin-goo from "Hwayi : A Monster Boy", Si Wan from "The Attorney", Choi Jin-hyeok from "The Divine Move" and Ahn Jae-hong from "The King of Jokgu".
Park Yoo-chun is a very likely candidate as he's already set to take home the 34th Yeongpyeong Awards Rookie Actor trophy. Yeo Jin-goo proved his talents by winning the Cheongryong Film Award last year for "Hwayi : A Monster Boy". Si Wan impressed the nation with his performance in "The Attorney", which is on most candidate lists at the Daejong Film Festival this year.
Ahn Jae-hong caused an upturn in independent films and Choi Jin-hyeok also proved he could change into a bad guy.
Meanwhile, "The Attorney" has been nominated for 11 categories, "The Admiral: Roaring Currents" for 9, "A Hard Day" and "The Pirates" for 7, "Kundo" for 6 and "Sea Fog" for 5 different categories.
Source : OSEN
Credit : Hancinema

class="entry-title" style="line-height: normal; text-align: center; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Poster of Film ‘Shoot My Heart’ starring Lee Min-Ki and Yeo Jin-goo ‘Fresh Combination!’ class="entry-title" style="line-height: normal; text-align: center; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"1779183_502658756542415_9048817146541966
class="entry-title" style="line-height: normal; text-align: center; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Poster of film <Shoot My Heart> starring Lee Min-Ki and Yeo Jin-goo has been released. This movie is based on its original fiction of the same title written by a best-selling author Jung Yoo-jung who wrote ‘Night of 7 Years’ and ‘28.’ Lee Min-Ki appears as ‘Seung-min’ and Yeo Jin-goo appears as ‘Soo-myung. class="entry-title" style="line-height: normal; text-align: center; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Movie <Shoot My Heart> tells the story between Yeo Jin-goo (Soo-myung) who has trapped in a mental hospital because he is mentally disordered, Lee Min-Ki(Seung-min) who became mentally ill after trapped in the hospital and people in the hospital. class="entry-title" style="line-height: normal; text-align: center; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Seung-min (Lee Min-Ki) tries to escape from the hospital after trapped in it. In the poster, Lee Min-Ki is perfectly describing his character ‘Seung-min’ with roguish smile as if he is ready to run away. class="entry-title" style="line-height: normal; text-align: center; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yeo Jin-goo also shows complete transformation with long hair and frightened face in the poster. This arouses curiosity about his character ‘Soo-myung.’

Film <Shoot My Heart> will be released in January next year.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by Jupiter Films, Little Big Pictures, ㈜이수C&ETranslated by Park Kayla
Get It K | November 21 2014

Guest adikkeluangman

So many things happened. I'm so rooting for this boy to get the Rookie Award. Among the nominees he doing much better than the rest although he is the youngest.  
He got new photo shoot for the skin care product with his short hair.
For Blue Dragon Awards, he represent for what movie? Is is for Shoot My Heart? I don't think it's for Hwayi since he won for Best Rookie last year. But then, all the actors in the picture were the winner for their respective categories last year.
First poster out for his new movie We also got estimated date. Pity that LMK will not join the movie promo. YJG hair is a bit long there.
[shoot My Heart] Pictures from final shooting. Hi-Res. 
The first picture was in front of the hospital. YJG wear cap on the first row sitting on the left, while LMK at the center.10461730_784261391596847_111008374045904

Second, YJG in plaid shirt at the center. But I could not spot LMK here. I wonder who gave the staff roses.10509566_784261368263516_129011931656194

MOre pics of Yeo Jin Goo Attended the Grand Bell Film Awardscredit as tagged

daejong14_yeojingu3.jpg

daejong14_yeojingu4.jpg daejong14_yeojingu6.jpg daejong14_yeojingu5.jpg

adikkeluangman said: So many things happened. I'm so rooting for this boy to get the Rookie Award. Among the nominees he doing much better than the rest although he is the youngest.  
He got new photo shoot for the skin care product with his short hair.
For Blue Dragon Awards, he represent for what movie? Is is for Shoot My Heart? I don't think it's for Hwayi since he won for Best Rookie last year. But then, all the actors in the picture were the winner for their respective categories last year.
First poster out for his new movie We also got estimated date. Pity that LMK will not join the movie promo. YJG hair is a bit long there.
[shoot My Heart] Pictures from final shooting. Hi-Res. 
The first picture was in front of the hospital. YJG wear cap on the first row sitting on the left, while LMK at the center.

Second, YJG in plaid shirt at the center. But I could not spot LMK here. I wonder who gave the staff roses.

Actor Yeo Jin Goo exudes masculine, chic charms in 'The Celebrity'

yeo-jin-goo_1416497157_20141120_yeojingo

Yeo Jin Goo took on a masculine, chic concept for a recently released winter pictorial featured in creative lifestyle magazine, 'The Celebrity'.

On November 20, 'The Celebrity' released a pictorial with Yeo Jin Goo, capitalizing on the fact that viewers can't get enough of this talented young actor who has been dominating the industry. 

Currently, Yeo Jin Goo is filming for the movie 'Western Front' featuring prominent actor Sul Kyung Goo.

credit allkpop

class="single__title entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.125em; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.79em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yeo Jin Goo receives his legal identification cardYeo-Jin-Goo.jpgActor Yeo Jin Goo recently made an appearance at the 34th Hand-Printing Ceremony and revealed that he has received his legal identification card.

On November 23rd, Yeo Jin Goo attended the 34th Hand-Printing Ceremony with fellow recipients of the Blue Dragon Movie Awards. During the event, Yeo Jin Goo was asked if the rumor about receiving his legal identification card (when a Korean citizen has come of age) was true. In response, the high school student and actor excitedly responded with, “Yes, I got it this October.”

In addition, a reporter asked, “Do you want to shoot a romantic film with an actress?” to which the actor shyly responded while stammering and smiling,“Uhh…I…yes I do.” Shortly after, Director Bong Man Dae, who is known for romantic films with a high level of nudity said, “I’ll give you my number so call me,” causing the audience to burst into laughter.

Yeo Jin Goo has previously worked in the dramas such as I Miss YouThe Moon Embracing The Sun, Tree with Deep Roots and many more. 

Source: Newsen
Credit Koreanboo

Most recent Pic of Yeo Jin Goocredit cosmokorea | twitterB20PqvBCAAEAUK8.jpg
B20Pqx9CEAATWVc.jpgB20PqxlCUAAjSJk.jpgB20PqoRCMAAo_NQ.jpg
[Live] #이광수 씨에 이어 #누나들의로망 #여진구 씨도 선행에 동참했어요. #조세현_작가님과 함께 완성한 이 훈훈한 결과물은 12/17부터 #인사아트센터 #천사들의편지 전시장&12월 코스모에서 확인하세요!

He looks so darn cute. wonder what this is for? cosmo korea?saw some other stars from this photo shoot like Lee Seo Jin, Lee Kwang Soo... hmnn.. is it baby holding speacial?

Guest adikkeluangman

Stills from Lee Minki and Yeo Jin Goo’s upcoming movie “Shoot My Heart” released
Several stills from Lee Minki and Yeo Jin Goo‘s upcoming movie Shoot My Heart were released on November 24th, sparking interest in the unique story line involving two psychiatric patients.
The movie features actors Lee Minki and Yeo Jin Goo as two patients in a psychiatric hospital, who become close friends while planning their escape. Lee Minki plays Seung Min, an heir to a large fortune who is forced into the ward by his family during an inheritance battle. Yeo Jin Goo plays Soo Myung, who suffers from a fear of scissors resulting from his mother’s suicide.
pp_23223_1-e1416827657953.jpg

The recently released stills show glimpses of the two men’s lives in the hospital. In particular, shots of Yeo Jin Goo’s disheveled face, Lee Minki’s comical haircut, and their emotional interactions have piqued interest in the story behind the two characters.
There is high anticipation for the upcoming movie, as many are curious to see the chemistry between these strong actors who, although 12 years apart in age, are both portraying 25-year old men in the movie. Yeo Jin Goo, although only 17-years old, is known for playing older, mature roles in the 2012 drama, I Miss You, and the popular sitcom, Potato Star.
For Lee Minki, this movie was his last project before he enlisted in the South Korean military in August 2014.
0af4edcaf22cf01b48a8408ec5570bc3_ZbCoC6r

Filming for Shoot My Heart is currently completed, and is set to release in January 2015. The movie is based on a best-selling novel of the same name by Jung Yoo Jung, and is directed by Moon Je Yong.
0af4edcaf22cf01b48a8408ec5570bc3_GKMrlkm

http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/stills-lee-minki-yeo-jin-goos-upcoming-movie-shoot-heart-released/

Archived