♥ Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 ♥

constanciandra

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo Worried about Acting as Same-Age Friends with Lee Min Ki in ′Shoot My Heart′
Yeo Jin Goo shared that he worried about playing same-age friends with Lee Min Ki, who is actually 12 years older than him. 
On December 11, Yeo Jin Goo attended the press conference for his new movie Shoot My Heart at the CGV Theater in Apgujeong, where he was asked if he had a hard time acing as same-age friends with Lee Min Ki, who is 12 years older. 
82943002.jpg

Yeo Jin Goo answered, "Min Ki hyung really adjusted to me. I′m sincerely thankful." 
"He said so himself that it was just his personality, but he really transformed into the character Seungmin, and tried to make the filming atmosphere really fun and joked around first like a kid," explained Yoe Jin Goo.
"Before going into the filming, I was a bit worried. I heard that Min Ki hyung is shy to strangers, so I was worried since I am also the same way. I kept wondering, ′We have to be close, but can we be close?′ But he came up to me first, so I was thankful." 
The movie Shoot My Heart is based on the best-selling novel about the events that happen when Soo Myung (Yeo Jin Goo), a model patient, peacefully spending his days in the hospital, meets Seung Min (Lee Min Ki), a same-aged patient, who is a walking time bomb. 
The movie will premiere in January. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/82943/yeo-jin-goo-worried-about-acting-as-same-age-friends-with-lee-min-ki-in-shoot-my-
-----Yeo Jin Goo Reflects on Playing a Character with Mental Illness in “Shoot My Heart”
Actor Yeo Jin Goo revealed his process for playing a character who suffers from mental illness in the film “Shoot My Heart.”
The director and actors gave a press conference about the production of “Shoot My Heart” on December 11 at Apgujeong CGV. Director Mun Je Yong participated along with actors Yeo Jin Goo, Yu Oh Seong, Kim Jung Tae, Kim Ki Cheon, and Park Doo Sik. Due to his current military service, lead actor Lee Min Ki could not attend.
yeo-jin-goo-shoot-my-heart-1.png

“Shoot My Heart” is set in a mental hospital and tells the story of Su Myeong, the earnest model patient (played by Yeo Jin Goo), and ticking time bomb Seung Min (played by Lee Min Ki). Seung Min was forcibly committed to the institution without cause. He meets Su Myeong, his roommate of the same age, and persuades him to join his escape plan.
In the film, Yeo Jin Goo plays the role of Su Myeong, who has been in and out of institutions several times due to trauma that he suffered as a child. Su Myeong has a timid personality and even suffers from phobia of scissors, but he is now a model patient after six years in the hospital. When he meets Seung Min, he starts to think about his dreams and imagine a real future.
At the press conference, Yeo Jin Goo reflected, “Since Su Myeong suffers from mental illness, I had to show this aspect of the character from early in the film. It was difficult to find material for this role. Video footage was scarce and I had many worries.”
yeo-jin-goo-shoot-my-heart-1.jpg

Yeo Jin Goo expressed his thanks for assistance with the part, saying, “The director and others involved with the film called up nurses who had actually worked in mental hospitals. Because the director has seen so many films, he recommended various sources to me.” He added, “He recommended such a large number of films that I was unable to see them all,” a comment that drew laughter from the audience.
“Shoot My Heart” is based on the novel of the same name by Jeong Yu Jeong. It will be released in January 2015.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/10/yeo-jin-goo-reflects-on-playing-a-character-with-mental-illness-in-shoot-my-heart/

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actor Yeo Jin Goo Wants To Grow Out His Hairjaneyin2u December 14, 2014 SOOMPIActor Yeo Jin Goo Wants To Grow Out His Hair

Actor Yeo Jin Goo confessed that he wants a new hairstyle during his recent interview with MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment News.”

He said, “I had to grow my hair for the movie ‘Shoot Me in the Heart’. So now I have this habit of flicking back my hair. Now that I grew out some hair, I want to try and grow it longer. Even when I was younger, my nickname was ‘girl’ and ‘Jin Goo girl’.”

The actor is starring alongside Lee Min Ki in their newest movie “Shoot Me in the Heart.” The movie is based on the bestselling novel of the same name which won the Segye Literature Award back in 2009. The story is centered around two young men of completely different personalities meeting in a psychiatric hospital. 

The movie will be out in January of 2015.

Yeo Jin Goo on Section TV

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo Obtains Boating License for Movie “Shoot My Heart”

Yeo Jin Goo revealed that he obtained his boating license.
On MBC’s “Section TV,” aired on December 14, Yeo Jin Goo said that he recently received his ID.
Yeo-Jin-Goo-boat.jpg

When asked what he wanted to do first with it, he confessed, “I really wanted to see ‘Hwai: The Child Who Swallowed a Monster’ at the theaters,” since he was previously unable to watch the rated R movie in which he starred as the main character.
He also answered to a question asking what he wanted to do the most when he became legal, saying, “I really want to get my drivers license. I’m really interested in cars, and I want to try driving.”
Despite not being able to drive a car, Yeo Jin Goo was able to drive a boat in “Shoot My Heart” since the minimum age for requiring a boating license is 14.
“I met all the requirements for getting a boating license so I could drive one myself,” he proudly said.
“Shoot My Heart,” starring Lee Min Ki and Yeo Jin Goo, tells the story of the unlikely friendship between two mental asylum patients who try to break out and gain freedom. It will be out in theaters in January 2015.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/14/yeo-jin-goo-obtains-boating-license-for-movie-shoot-my-heart-2/
-----Yeo Jin Goo accepts Park Bo Young's request to film a romantic movie together
On December 14th, actor Yeo Jin Goo appeared on MBC‘s Section TV for his upcoming film, Shoot My Heart and revealed that he would like to act in a romantic film with Park Bo Young.
Although Yeo Jin Goo appeared for an interview about his upcoming film, he was also asked about Park Bo Young’s previous statement about wanting to act in a romantic film together. When the question was asked, he answered, “I would really like that, I really hope that we can act together in the future.”
B42B9zrCYAAZBR4.png

In addition, he added “Right now, I’m willing to do any romantic films,” causing everybody to burst into laughter.
Shoot My Heart stars Yeo Jin Goo and Lee Minki who plays the role of two patients in a psychiatric hospital, becoming friends as they plan their escape.
Filming for the upcoming movie is complete and is schedule to be released in January of 2015.
http://www.koreaboo.com/tv-shows/yeo-jin-goo-accepts-park-bo-youngs-request-film-romantic-movie-together/

December 11, 2014
Korean Movie Actors' Current Acting Fee
Source: Naver (disclaimer: Google-translate)
700 Million Won - Song Kang Ho, Ha Jung Woo, Lee Byung Hun600 Million Won - Kang Dong Won, Choi Min Sik, Hwang Jung Min, Kim Yoon Seok, Jang Dong Gun, Won Bin, Jo Seung Woo, Ryoo Seung Ryong500 Million Won - Lee Jung Jae, Kim Myung Min, Sol Kyung Gu, Cha Tae Hyun, Baek Yoon Shik400 Million Won Gong Yoo, Yoo Ah In, Park Hae Il300 Million Won - Lee Min Ki, Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Min Ho200 Million Won - Choi Seung Hyun (TOP), Kim Rae Won, Yeo Jin Gooimage

Guest MaknaeC

[청룡영화상] 박보영, "여진구, 좋아한다" 사심고백?

박보영이 여진구에 대한 애정을 드러냈다.2014121701002159400133891.jpg
Park Bo Young, "I like Yeo Jin Goo", self confession.At 35th Blue Dragon Awards, Park Bo Young has revealed her affection towards Yeo Jin Goo.read here

The main poster for 'Shoot My Heart'20141217015724_54906473cfcc6_1.jpg
The main poster for movie 'Shoot My Heart' was revealed.

On December 16th, the main poster of movie 'Shoot My Heart' was revealed.

The teaser poster that was released earlier showed Seung Min (played by Lee Min Gi) and Soo Myung (played by Yeo Jin Gu)'s two very different looks, but the main poster shows the two guys trying to escape from a hospital together.

The movie is going to show changes that Soo Myung goes through after meeting with Seung Min, and many movie fans are showing huge anticipation for the movie.

Subtitle that says 'A special friendship of hospital cell #501 will being,' and people's anticipation for the story that the two guys will show is now reaching the peak.

Meanwhile, 'Shoot My Heart' be officially released in January 2015.
/Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji en@starnnews.com

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo and Lee Min Ki show their cute charms and charisma for 'Elle'
B5H8_OoCIAEyhg_.jpg

Yeo Jin Goo and Lee Min Ki showed their cute charms and charisma for 'Elle'!
The actors made it hard to believe that they have a 12-year age gap with their teamwork and friendship strengthened by their movie 'Shoot My Heart'. During the interview with the magazine, Lee Min Ki revealed his hobbies to be reading, listening to music, and taking trips. Yeo Jin Goo also revealed himself to be a deep soul as he shared, "I try to take into account as many perspectives as possible before making a decision. I think that if I could find a balance of my thoughts and those of others for my role, then more people will be able to relate to my emotions and accept it sincerely."
Check out their full pictorial and interview in 'Elle's January issue!
lee-min-ki_1418880304_YeoJinGoo.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/yeo-jin-goo-and-lee-min-ki-show-their-cute-charms-and-charisma-for-elle

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Min Gi & Yeo Jin Gu talk about troubles that they go through as actors
20141218180619_5492990b11c16_1.jpg

Lee Min Gi and Yeo Jin Gu's new pictorials and interview were released.
Lee Min Gu and Yeo Jin Gu's new pictorials and interview were released through the January edition of fashion magazine 'ELLE.'
Recently, the two played in a new film called 'Shoot My Heart,' which will show a story of two twenty-five year-old guys who run into each other at a mental institution, and Lee Min Gi and Yeo Jin Gu each played as Seung Min and Soo Myung.
It is said that the two showed a fabulous teamwork during all of the shootings, surprising all of the staffs.
Lee Min Gu and Yeo Jin Gu played in the film as two guys with very different characters, and the film will show the two following a mutual goal together.
Lee Min Gi showed two very different looks in films 'Monster' and 'For The Emperor' this year,' and he said, "I feel very fortunate that I got to finish my 20s with 'Shoot My Heart.'"
He went on, "I find myself getting myself much smaller when I do something other than acting. My most favorite line from the movie goes, 'Becoming who I am in my own time. That is what life is to me, and that is how I should live. I do not want to die.' I could reflect myself, and think about many troubles that I was struggling from recently."
Lee Min Gi also told that he continuously educates and trains himself through reading, listening to music, and traveling alone.
Yeo Jin Gu, who received a great number of compliments for mature acting, said, "I had a lot of difficulties while portraying a twenty-five year-old guy, because I could not understand many parts."
He went on, "I always try to listen to as many stories as possible before making judgments. I believe that I will be able to appeal myself successfully if I keep blending my thoughts with other people's thoughts."
Meanwhile, Lee Min Gi and Yeo Jin Gu's new pictorials and interview can be viewed on January edition, and the official website of 'ELLE.'
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=347292

Guest adikkeluangman

[shoot My Heart] 141211 More pictures from the production briefing. Beside Yeo Jin Goo, other cast that attend were Yoo Oh Seong, Kim Jung Tae, Kim Ki Cheon and Park Doo Sik.
Yeo Jin Goo10433790_854195311270121_355068614713064With all cast and movie director10430856_854195347936784_136081742198410

10847961_854195321270120_89660704634668810390504_854195341270118_57766362683993910407180_854195334603452_968699663569180

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;" Shoot Me In The Heart | Production Briefing Video

Archived