♥ Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 ♥

constanciandra

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yeo Jin Goo Shows Interest in Shin Dong Yeop’s 19+ Convo on New Variety ShowYeo Jin Goo showed his interest in 19+ talk during a new variety show Around the Neighborhood.

Yeo Jin Goo has been cast as one of the MCs for MBC’s new pilot program Around the Neighborhood along with Shin Dong Yeop, Noh Hong Chul and Oh Young Wook. 

Revealing himself a fan of Shin Dong Yeop, Yeo Jin Goo instinctively reacted to Shin Dong Yeop’s 19+ talk during filming, causing everyone to laugh. 

When Shin Dong Yeop asked Yeo Jin Goo, “What is the very first thing you want to do when you turn legal?” he shyly answered, “I would like to drink a can of beer.”
73450002.jpg
Yeo Jin Goo reportedly led the filming site’s atmosphere with his bright personality and surprised others with his tireless spirit and stamina during the entire show.

Around the Neighborhood is a travel program where the MCs will visit hidden neighborhoods around Korea. The first episode is set to air on August 14.

Photo credit: MBC 
credit Mwave Enewsworld

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" style="margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 22px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 28px; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; text-align: center; box-sizing: border-box; direction: ltr; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"Yeo Jin Goo Screen Caps 
from Round the Neighborhood! Pilot Episodecredit as tagged201408151017267410_1.jpg

65762731.1.jpg
201408150814087410_1.jpg
201408150917197410_1.jpg
201408151017267410_1.jpg
201408151035487410_1.jpg
image_readtop_2014_1100310_1408081556148

class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; text-align: center; box-sizing: border-box; direction: ltr; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"Round the Neighborhood! Pilot Episode
credit as tagged | MBCentertainment

Guest adikkeluangman

So they already premier the variety show. Why must it showed them eating. Made me want to eat too. Hope it will get subbed and get on regular slot.

More picture on the movie set of Shoot Me In The Heart.Br2oiKtCEAA9N67.jpgBr2oie-CIAAwugp.jpg[c]

Guest adikkeluangman

So he continued to be High Sierra model again or how long is it his contract. He got cosmetic and apparel now. The possibilities are endless for him.
Looks like this one is part from the Max Movie picture. But it look more like scan. Hope there will be HD version of this. Yeo Jin Goo hair a bit long here or maybe the styling. [c]BtKlpNaCcAAgAVg.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

I wonder actually what is he doing at the JIMFF event this year since his new movie just wrap up and stuff. Apparently he won or got for Director's Cut Awards [New Actor of the year] for movie Hwayi. 201408152236152810_1.jpg
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201408152236152810
Hope there will be an article translated about this. 

adikkeluangman said: I wonder actually what is he doing at the JIMFF event this year since his new movie just wrap up and stuff. Apparently he won or got for Director's Cut Awards [New Actor of the year] for movie Hwayi. 
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201408152236152810
Hope there will be an article translated about this. 

Guest adikkeluangman

Actors Yeo Jin Goo and Seol Kyung Gu Confirm Casting in New Movie
BvsToc7CQAALeh_.png

It has been confirmed that actors Yeo Jin Goo and Seol Kyung Gu will be starring alongside one another in the upcoming film titled “1953” (working title).
On August 23, a source in the film industry revealed that both Seol Kyung Gu and Yeo Jin Goo recently finalized their casting in the movie “1953,” and are currently in the process of making final adjustments.
“1953” is a war movie that will be portraying the story of the meeting of North and South Korean soldiers during the Korean War, also known as the 6.25 War.
This will be the very first time that Yeo Jin Goo and Seol Kyung Gu are working together in the same production, causing many people’s expectations for the two actors’ synergy to be at an all time high.
Meanwhile, the cast and crew of “1953” are gearing up to start filming at the beginning of September.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/22/actors-yeo-jin-goo-and-seol-kyung-gu-confirm-casting-in-new-movie-1953/

There's goes my wish to see this kid in drama this year. Well, at least it a war movie for me it a must. Take a look at his co-star. I wonder if he will be older than his age or as a student soldier. 
Movie thread is opened

Archived