♥ Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 ♥

constanciandra

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"'청룡영화상 핸드프린팅' 여진구 "남남케미? 멜로 하고싶어요"

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"2014 대종상영화제 레드카펫. 여진구 "아빠 나 여기 왔어"

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"SBS & MBC features movies that will be in the theaters soon

Guest adikkeluangman

12 still pictures of this movie in high-res. YJG, LMK and supporting actors. Is boy wear wig or he really kept his hair long? Maybe it's hair extension. He went for few red carpet events and the hair on normal length. This was before he start filming for Western Front.
10368232_846038715419114_4645607335609321800264_846038752085777_8595796881892464

1517556_846038785419107_765770324907814810262208_846038795419106_67874015443780110300888_846038802085772_1670652376962031526893_846038825419103_73281841583658251375803_846038842085768_513265745284392510384019_846038885419097_4396706277206611455089_846038888752430_362501993509157610603729_846038895419096_207864155325380

class="at_ttl" style="font-style: normal; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Lee Min Ki And Yeo Jin Goo Break Out Of The Asylumshoot-my-heart.jpg?w=600

Yeo Jin Goo plays Soo Myung in the film “Shoot My Heart.” His character is a young man with a crippling phobia of scissors. That phobia is the result of the guilt he feels over his mother’s death, although it’s not initially understood why he feels guilty or what part he played in her death. His phobia of scissors so inhibits his life that he winds up in Ward 501 of the Soori Psychiatric Hospital.

Once there, he decides to be a model patient and follow the rules. But that may not be the best thing for him.

Fortunately, he makes a friend who has no respect for the rules inside or outside of the hospital. Lee Min Ki plays Seung Min, a young man who likes to make trouble. Although he is a troublemaker, he really does not deserve to be in a psychiatric hospital. He was committed because he stands to inherit all of his family’s wealth and the other family members would like to take it away from him. He’s not crazy but his greedy relatives would like people to think he is so they can get his money. And it’s not helping his case that he thinks the rules don’t apply to him.

The very shy Soo Myung feels safe in the hospital while the impulsive bold Seung Min can’t wait to get out. He repeatedly plans to escape and when the two become friends, Soo Myung begins to follow him. Seung Min will teach Soo Myung how to escape from the hospital, overcome his guilt and truly live.

Lee Min Ki and Yeo Jin Goo have plenty of comic chemistry in the movie, which is not surprising since they are both charismatic actors.
And busy ones. This year Lee Min Ki also appeared in the films “Monster” and “For The Emperor.” His last drama appearance consisted of two episodes in “Shut Up Flower Boy Band” which also starred Sung Joon.

Yeo Jin Goo began his acting career at the age of eight, appearing in “Sad Movie.” The 17-year-old also appears this year in the films “Tazza: The Hidden Card” and “Mr. Perfect.” His last drama appearances were in “The Moon Embracing The Sun,” “Missing You,” and “Potato Star 2013QR3.”

The film is based on “Nae Simjangeul Sswara,” the bestselling novel by Jung Yoo Jung. Moon Je Yong directs the film. Also in the cast are Yu Oh Sung, Kim Jung Tae, Han Hye Rin and Park Doo Sik. The film will be released in January 2015. Meanwhile, check out the trailer below.

Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Rough Translation | Yeo Jin Goo has minor finger injury while filming Western FrontYJG's agency reported that  while filming a scene for the movie Western Front he injured his finger.it was while he was filming in/with a tank in Hapcheon that he injured his left fourth finger. He was rushed to a hospital in Seoul, but with the injury being minor he will still be filming the few remaining scenes.Western Front is a movie that will also star Sol kyung gu.He will be promoting Shoot Me in My heart next week.
credit Newsen December 5 2014

Hope his injury will get well soom!!!

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yeo Jin Goo Suffers Finger Fracture While Filming for Upcoming Film “Western Front”deedeegii December 5, 2014 SOOMPIYeo Jin Goo Suffers Finger Fracture While Filming for Upcoming Film “Western Front”

It has been reported that actor Yeo Jin Goo was recently injured during filming for his new movie “Western Front.”

According to the movie’s production team on December 5, Yeo Jin Goo suffered a fracture to his left ring finger after crashing into a tank while shooting an action scene in Hapcheon County located in Gyeongnam, this past December 3.

A representative of the actor’s agency explained to Star News, “The accident occurred on December 3, and he received an exact diagnosis at a hospital in Seoul on December 4. Fortunately, it was not a serious injury. There was a slight crack on his left ring finger for which he received proper treatment. Luckily, outdoor filming is in the stages of wrapping up, so it will not affect filming, as there is about a two week break. [Yeo Jin Goo] will also attend the production briefing for ‘Shoot My Heart’ next week as planned.”

Meanwhile, Yeo Jin Goo has been quite busy this year, as he is currently filming “Western Front,” while at the same time preparing for the premiere of his upcoming film “Shoot My Heart,” also starring actor Lee Min Ki, in January.
yeo jin goo western frontWishing the actor a speedy recovery!

Source (1)

Guest adikkeluangman

Winner, Lee Kwang Soo, Kangnam, and More Deliver ′Letters from Angels′ to Promote Adoption in Korea
Every year since 2002, photographer Cho Sei Hon has invited celebrities to help promote adoption in Korea by posing in photos with orphaned children. 
In 2014, Winner, Lee Seo Jin, Lee Kwang Soo, Bong Tae Gyu, M.I.B′s Kangnam, Kim Young Kwang, Lee Soo HyuK, Lee Dong Wook, Park Seo Joon, Yeo Jin Goo, Park Min Woo, and Yoo Yeon Seok were captured in the precious photos. 
On December 3, fashion magazine Cosmopolitan unveiled some of the photos from Cho Sei Hon′s Letters From Angels project for 2014.
77552363.jpg

The stars all embraced these orphaned children and took heartwarming photos, praying that each and every child will be adopted soon. 
On being able to participate in such a meaningful project, Winner stated, "To even return just a little bit of love that we received through this opportunity to even provide even a little awareness in national adoption, we are extremely happy. We hope that these beautiful babies, such as Do Yool and Ji Hoon, will hurry and find a good family, good parents, and grow up to help other people. We′re so happy to be able to paticipate in this meaningful project." 
Yoo Yeon Seok stated, "My heart ached wondering why these beautiful and smilling children end up being alone. Of course, through the efforts of many people from Letters From Angels and other projects, the situation has improved compared to before. I hope that my little action will be strength to help even one child find a good family. I hope that Taemin, who was full of smiles the first time I met him, will continue grow into a happy child without losing that smile."
98238947.jpg

Lee Soo Hyuk shared, "I always thought that the issue with adoption was a bit vague, but as I personally held Minseo in my arms, I suddenly felt this heavy responsibility. I participated in this to help Minseo, but I feel that I′ve received more help from Minseo. I′m going to have to try harder to become a better actor to not embarrass Minseo, who has helped me to have good feelings and be rewarded." 
Kangnam said, "I participated in Letters From Angels with the hope that at least one child will be adopted into a happy home through me. If I′m in the situation to help someone, I believe that I should definitely help. Even if it means that I have to use my popularity, I hope that these children will meet good parents." 
Cho Sei Hon′s 12th photo exhibition for Letters From Angels will open on December 17 at the Insa Art Center. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/82515/winner-lee-kwang-soo-kangnam-and-more-deliver-letters-from-angels-to-promote-adoption-in-korea

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo sustains hairline fracture during filming of “Western Front”
Teen actor Yeo Jin Goo has been reported to have sustained a minor injury after colliding with a military tank prop used on-set during the filming of his upcoming movie.
On December 5th, the young actor’s agency, Janus Entertainment, revealed to Newsen that, “While Yeo Jin Goo was filming for the movie Western Front in Hapcheon district, he collided with an on-set military tank prop and sustained a slight hairline fracture to his left ring finger. After rushing to Seoul and receiving a close examination, we were informed that it was a minor hairline fracture as opposed to a severe one.”
B4K8frsCAAAO6hP.png

A representative stated that the injury will not have an effect on any schedules or agendas when asked if filming would be postponed due to the accident, saying, “Because it is not a major injury, it will not affect anyone’s plans or schedules. The accident occurred just as Yeo Jin Goo was finishing up one of his last scenes, so all that’s left to film is senior Seol Kyung Goo’s scenes.”
Being adored and showered with the title as the “nation’s younger brother” in South Korea, many netizens have left encouraging comments regarding Yeo Jin Goo’s accident, saying, ” Jin Goo, you are such a talented actor at such a young age, but don’t overwork yourself. As a hyung I worry for you,” “Jin Goo… don’t break all your noonas’ hearts by getting hurt like this,” and “You’re so mature for your age… I always want to call you oppa even though you’re so much younger than me! Oppa!”
Western Front is a war film starring actors Seol Kyung Goo and Yeo Jin Goo as the main characters while depicting a story about the series of events that occur after a North Korean soldier and South Korean soldier meet at the western front of the battle.
We hope for a speedy recovery for Yeo Jin Goo!
http://www.koreaboo.com/kmovie/yeo-jin-goo-sustains-hairline-fracture-filiming-western-front/

Guest adikkeluangman

From Lady Joongang Magazine. This is the photo shoot session as Cosmopolitan. At least, can they used different pictures for different magazine. Only YJG with the same pose. Others celebrities got different pose for each magazine.1386014_764057613683117_7608566999482477

December 8, 2014
Stars Deliver “Letters from Angels” in Support of Adoption 
by deedeegii soompi.com
Many stars, including WINNER, M.I.B’s Kangnam, Lee Dong Wook, Lee Kwang Soo, and more took part in the 12th annual photo shoot for photographer Jo Se Hyun’s “Letters from Angels” campaign, which is known to be a nationwide campaign for the purpose of increasing awareness and helping to spread the importance of adoption.
This project was first established in 2003, and this year, the campaign decided to focus on single male stars as advocates of the cause. The “Letters of Angels” exhibit is scheduled to open up this month from December 17-23.
Read what these stars had to share about their experience supporting such as great cause!letters-from-angels-yeo-jin-goo.jpgYeo Jin Goo
“I’ve never had experience holding a baby, so I think I may have made Yi Seul feel uncomfortable, but Yi Seul still smiled so much. I was so thankful, and just holding her strangely made me choke up a bit. I think I felt many different emotions during that short time. To be honest, I had always thought that the word ‘adoption’ was something distant from me. However, through ‘Letters from Angels,’ I directly felt the heaviness [of the cause], and I also feel a sense of responsibility to have more interest in it from now on. It’s disappointing that my time with Yi Seul was so short. I hope we have a chance to meet again later.”

Archived