♥ Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 ♥

constanciandra

Guest adikkeluangman

Making It's Skin TV ads - Yeo Jin Goo, 07 seconds to see her (Basil Seed Fresh Cream): 

He is so adorable in this. I bet that girl is older than him.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="tit_detail" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 17px 0px 13px; border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-color: rgb(73, 79, 95); outline: 0px; font-family: Arial, verdana, dotum, AppleGothic, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, gulim, Arial, helvetica; vertical-align: top; line-height: 36px; width: 740px; font-size: 28px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-weight: normal; margin-bottom: 0px !important;"Sin Dong Yeop, No Hong Cheol, Yeo Jin Goo, O Young Wook MBC ‘Around the Town’image_thumb20.png

Entertainers Sin Dong Yeop, No Hong Cheol, actor Yeo Jin Goo, and architect O Young Wook are going to be in the new MBC TV program ‘Around the Town.’
On the 8th, the staff of the program reported Star News that the celebrities mentioned above will work together in the program.

‘Around the Town’ is a new TV program directed by the producer Lee Ji Seon, who formerly was the director of ‘I live Alone.’

Sin Dong Yeop is gaining fame and popularity as a MC after making his comeback as a MC in ‘Star Diving Show – Splash’ last year.

Actor Yeo Jin Goo and architect O Young Wook, who recently got married to actress Um Ji Won, are going to be in a entertainment program for the first time. No Hong Cheol is going add more fun to the program with his sense of humor.

credit KOFAN

Guest adikkeluangman

Shin Dong Yeop, Yeo Jin Goo and More Confirmed for MBC’s New Variety Show
Shin Dong Yeop, Noh Hong Chul, Yeo Jin Goo and Oh Young Wook have been confirmed for MBC’s new variety program Round the Neighborhood (translated title).
70290002.jpg

An affiliate of MBC told Newsen on July 8, “Shin Dong Yeop, Noh Hong Chul, Yeo Jin Goo and Oh Young Wook have been confirmed to appear on Round the Neighborhood.”
Round the Neighborhood is a program where the stars introduce the attractions and specialty of each neighborhood.
Round the Neighborhood is a new project of Lee Ji Sun PD, who also planned and directed I Live Alone. Shin Dong Yeop will be making his first appearance on MBC in a long time since he appeared on Star Diving Show Splash. 
Yeo Jin Goo and Oh Young Wook, who is well known as Eom Ji Won’s husband, will also become the fixed members of a variety show for the first time. 
Meanwhile, the first day of filming has not been scheduled yet. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/70290/mbc-to-air-a-new-variety-show

Oh, kid. I want to see you in drama but why this is on MBC. I wonder if it will get sub. Will wait for more update on this. 

Guest adikkeluangman

Singer Baek Ji Young shared a picture with YJG on her instagram...10432079_1503424356536970_1286746470_n.j
Caption: 고마웠어 진구야^^ #여진구 #백지영 #응원할께진구야 #멋진배우

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin-goo and Baek Jin-hee named promotional ambassadors for Seoul International Youth Film Festival
Actor Yeo Jin-goo and actress Baek Jin-hee have been announced as ambassadors for the Seoul International Youth Film Festival (SIYFF), which is the largest children's film festival in Asia.
20140714153744_53c37ab8b1c03_1.jpg

The SYIFF officials claimed the two were chosen because of their positive influence to children and which kids could easily relate to them. It's expected that Yeo Jin-goo and Baek Jin-hee could lead the children in the right direction by becoming their role models.
Yeo Jin-goo who debuted with "Sad Movie" (2005), is a trendy star who's establishing a good career with many dramas and movies. He was acknowledged in 2012 by starring in the drama "The Sun and the Moon" as Kim Soo-hyeon-I's younger self, Lee Hwon. He further appeared in "Missing You", "Potato Star", "Hwayi : A Monster Boy" and more. He's starring in a movie based on the best selling book called "Shoot My Heart", as Soo-myeong. He's starring alongside Lee Min-ki.
Baek Jin-hee became popular through the sitcom "High Kick 3, The Short Legs Counterattack" and earned the praise of viewing age levels for her performance in "Gold, Appear!". She starred in "Empress Qi" in an antagonist role which proved her maturity in acting. She's currently in the MBC drama "Triangle - Drama".
Meanwhile, Yeo Jin-goo and Baek Jin-hee will appear at a press conference this coming 23rd to meet with the audience and do voluntary work from the 21st of August to the 28th. The Seoul International Youth Film Festival (SIYFF) starts on the 21st of August and lasts for 8 days.
http://www.hancinema.net/yeo-jin-goo-and-baek-jin-hee-named-promotional-ambassadors-for-seoul-international-youth-film-festival-71198.html

So it means that we can see YJG in tuxedo again.

class="art_title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 15px 0px 0px; font-weight: 300; font-family: arial, verdana, tahoma, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 20px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 28px; width: 526px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Youth Film Festival to Open in Late AugustActor Yeo Jin-goo and Actress Baek Jin-hee were appointed promotional ambassadors on Monday for this year's Seoul International Youth Film Festival.

"We expect that Yeo and Baek will be able to relate well to young spectators while promoting the event overall," the organizing committee said.

Yeo and Baek will have a press event on July 23 to kick off their promotional activities for the film festival and meet fans during the festival.

The festival will open on Aug. 21 at an outdoor stage on the Han River in Seoul and last for eight days at nearby cinemas in the capital
englishnews@chosun.com / Jul. 15, 2014 12:05 KST

Yeo Jin-gu and Baek Jin-hee tapped as honorary ambassadors for film festival

photo464139.jpg
Actor Yeo Jin-gu of MBC drama “Moon Embracing the Sun” and actress Baek Jin-hee of MBC drama “Empress Ki” have been chosen as honorary ambassadors to promote a movie festival. 

The two will be the face of Seoul International Youth Film Festival, which will celebrate its 16th year and will run for eight days starting Aug. 21. Screenings will be happening all across Seoul, including Seongbuk Art Hall in northern Seoul.

The opening event will be held on Floating Island near Banpo Bridge.

“I’m honored to promote this special film festival that puts the focus on children and teenagers,” said Yeo. “As once a youngster myself who dreamt of becoming a talented actor, I’ll do my best to promote the event.” 

BY LEE SUN-MIN [summerlee@joongang.co.kr]

[bnt photo] Yeo Jin Gu Becomes A Honorary Ambassador264osos3ctga0uy78ciqv057wxy1b9c4.jpg
Yeo Jin Goo and Baek Jin Hee Appear At ‘The 16th Seoul International Youth Film Festival
ne7mzdupts2yc6fvftn8c6uxpq6gea0r.jpg
[by Sunghee Park] On July 23, official press call of ‘The 16th Seoul International Youth Film Festival’ was held at Taepyeongro Press Center in Jung-gu, Seoul.
On that day, actor Yeo Jin Gu and actress Baek Jin Hee were appointed as honorary ambassadors.
Meanwhile, ‘The 16th Seoul International Youth Film Festival’ will be held from August 21 to 28 at Seongbuk-gu office and Arirang Cinemeida Center. (photo by bntnews DB)

Yeo Jin Goo Looks Handsomely Mature for BNT Internationalvcxzit.jpg
Actor yeo jin goo recently had an interview and a photo shoot with bnt international, emitting unbelievable maturity for his age. Check out the gorgeous pictures.wmouua.jpg
Actor Yeo Jin Goo recently had an interview and a photo shoot with BNT International, emitting unbelievable maturity for his age.
Yeo Jin Goo, only 16 years old, has already won over the hearts of fans and critics alike with constantly stellar performances. In the photo shoot, he showed his mature side, shining in printed dress shirts and simple pants.
During the interview, he also talked about his experiences filming the upcoming movie “Shoot My Heart” alongside actor Lee Min Ki, adding that Lee Min Ki is funny and kind. According to Yeo Jin Goo, Lee Min Ki approached him first to get to know each other on set. “Shoot My Heart” will open in theaters next year.
Check out the gorgeous pictures of Yeo Jin Goo below! The full interview and photo shoot of this talented 16-year old actor can be found on BNT International.xpfcfk.jpg
credit SOOMPI | July 24 2014

Guest adikkeluangman

Let's hope someone will translate the bnt interviews. More pictures here. And why he only wear one outfit for this whole pictorial. Maybe the make up and photo shop ruined the pictorial for me.

Guest adikkeluangman

^Maybe you should put KYJ picture in spoiler mode since it's not related. Actually I pity her a lot. I notice on some of her recent interviews will get people asked about YJG related and no one asked YJG the same question. It made her like relied on YJG name to get people respond to her and feed the shippers obsession. Because both of them talented in their own way.
Sorry not sorry but I want to see them working together maybe in 15-20 years later. Both adult and matured. Not now. Talking about work. Some of his co-stars currently get casting and filming drama at this moment. I hope we will get to see him in drama by the end of this year. The sitcom ended few months ago and his movie will ended filming soon.
-----Actor Yeo Jin Goo Doesn’t Own a Cellphone, Uses Home Phone Instead
BtjEooWIIAAyXF7.png

Actor Yeo Jin Goo recently revealed that he does not own a personal cellphone.
On the July 27 broadcast of MBC’s entertainment news program “Section TV,” Yeo Jin Goo took part in an interview and shared that he does not have a cellphone, stating, “I have the kind of personality where once I fall into things like that one time, I wouldn’t be able to let go of it, so I think it’s better for me to just not have one at all.”
After hearing this, the interviewer asked how he communicates with his friends without owning a personal phone, to which the actor nonchalantly replied, “I have my home phone [for that].”
yeo-jin-goo-section-tv.jpg

During the same interview, Yeo Jin Goo also discussed his thoughts on his middle school graduation photo that had become a hot topic in the past. He explained, “It’s unfair. I was unprepared and my other friends were so stiff that I tried to take the picture comfortably, but I came out looking very ‘greasy.’ I also took another picture after, but when I looked at the graduation album, this picture was there instead.”
http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/27/actor-yeo-jin-goo-doesnt-own-a-cellphone-uses-home-phone-instead/

But But in the MBC video don't show the graduation photos and the guitar playing. So he was shooting for The North Face outfit. I saw Christmas Tree in the video too. No news about he modelling for this brand right?

@adikkeluangman, put it in spoiler, thanks for the reminder!
i actually wanna see them in a magazine spread together, but for acting, I agree with you it would be best if they word after say 10 years, not now...

Yeo Jin Goo Becomes An Autumn And Winter Guy
kt182mtd93v9t7l9v79o24zbhsi8wci7.jpg
By MinJin Park] Yeo Jin Goo became an autumn and winter guy.  
On TV, Yeo Jin Goo had showed his charms that he was not able to show before. He had shots with a new bagpack of ‘HIGH SIERRA’ in different concepts including skateboarding, cycling and camping.
During the interview, Yeo Jin Goo was asked about his graduation photo that has been issued with his 70’s style. Yeo Jin Goo answered feelingly that the graduation photo was supposed to be a ‘camera test shot.’
Meanwhile, an American lifestyle outdoor bag brand ‘HIGH SIERRA’ is available at  local department stores as well as on its  official website. (photo captured from MBC’s Section TV )

Yeo Jin Goo reveals he doesn't have a cell phone + talks about his graduation photoyeo-jin-goo_1406502662_af_org.jpg

Yeo Jin Goo revealed he doesn't own a cell phone and more during his interview on the July 27 episode of MBC's 'Section TV'. During the interview, he said, "When I get into stuff like that, I never let go, so it's better if I just don't have one." When asked how he contacted his friends, he answered coolly, "I still have a house phone."
On his middle school graduation photo, he said, "I feel cheated. I wasn't ready, and all my friends were all stiff, so I relaxed. But it came out so cheesy. I took another photo, but the cheesy one went in the album."yeo-jin-goo_1406502897_20140727_yeojingo

credit Allkpop

Archived